Manlets are whit-

manlets are whit-

You have ten(10) seconds to explain why you haven't kys yet if you're a manlet.

I don't know how tall I am

Sting wannabee

>tswift 5'11
>bruno 5'7 i think
>tswizz in 3 in heels prob
>6'2 5'7 is 7" difference
>most human heads about 8 in tall
>perspective checks out for the math
not a shoop
source: this is my one and only fetish, tall girls, not too tall though, just a bit absurd

how the fuck not

manlet detected

I'm not a fucking loser why the hell would I kill myself
even if I'm short there's more to life than height

maybe he hasn't been to the doctor in a while

>I'm not a fucking loser why the hell would I kill myself
>even if I'm short there's more to life than height

Hmmm. I like you, Hue hue man. Keep on trucking.

he's more like 5'5

5'9 yeah, sometimes i wish i was shorter
>the shorter girls in pic related are around 5'9

>disgusting
>acne

Taylor Swift is my goddess

So he exists IRL after all?

There's a 6'3" Black girl at my school. I think she has a crush on me (I'm 6'5").

I don't know, I haven't been measured recently enough to remember, plus I don't know where my tape measure is.

it's in the ballpark, as opposed to pic related

> Being shorter than your dad
kys

He gets more pussy than everyone who has ever been on Sup Forums combined.

Enjoy jacking off to fictional characters, lanklets.

because I'm a genius and compared to me, people aren't even alive

>Tfw born a manlet
>Tfw a 5'7" manlet at that
>Tfw also have a baby face and boyish features
>mfw I wanna be a ubermensh but God made me a Shota

Heels should be outlawed. Theres nothing attractive about making girls extra tall so that they dwarf the men around them. Petite and cute is how girls should be

how do you do with the ladies and how old are you

you're probably correct

gonna go for it?

Report with your heights.

id give up being tall to not look like the autistic bobby hill receding hairline fuck that i am

post boipussy

how bad is the pain 1-10

have you gotten blacked yet

>shota
Trust me, you have a pretty good deal compared to the masculine men who are super short.

>4'11

>6
Only because people think I'm cute

No I'm not a cuck

No I'm not gay or a trap

Life is pain

No. She isn't that pretty, and I want to ask out somebody else.

That said, if we ever had a kid, he'd have a great shot at the NBA.

6'5" is honestly the ideal height.

Honestly, I think that anyone who lets a single trait they have define them is pathetic.

6ft4 reporting
Literal perfect range

are you actually autistic

>6ft5

I fucking hope you're at least 230lbs and not a skinny lanklet

6ft4 masterrace reporting

Being under 5'8 I can't imagine how much that would suck. Had friend who was 5'4 and was obsessed with height!

No, but I would be a lanklet at 6'4, too

>5'6"

Not my fault I was starved in the womb and prevented from reaching my pop's 5'10". I like tall girls.

6'0

don't think i'm small 2bh

I lol everytime his music videos come on the TV at my gym and it's just series of forced perspective angles to make him look like a fully grown adult. Manlets really will never learn

I'm 5'8 and Bruno Mars is way way shorter than me. No way 5'7

Dang you're smaller than I am? Do you at least have muscle mass

>all these 6'5" guys here

I would kill to switch out one of you guys, I hate looking like a petite boy

if you could bottle the tryhard effort manlets exert every day and use it as an energy drink to power the tall man, we would have colonies on alpha centauri by like september

being tall doesn't help me at all in real life

literally no benefits that i can think actively help me

how old are you

you might grow

not girls?

rope is to high even with chair, the fall off the chair will only break my legs not kill me

I'm 18.

Thing is like I said before even if I got taller I'd still look like a boy, and it'd be even weirder. At least as a manlet the baby face and other genetic failures in my body look kind of appealing

My face is so effeminate that people actually have to ask what my gender is when they see a picture of my face

because ,thank god, I was given a chiseled manly face and that keeps the bitches coming

some of you guys saying this may have a hormonal disorder

would be a good idea to get that checked out because it's very fixable at a young age

Is 20 too young? I could just be a really late bloomer. I barely have any hair under my armpits and can hardly grow facial hair.

Being 5'8", lanky, and mediocre looking is rough. Like, I know it could be worse, but it is a constant struggle coming to terms with the fact that you are never going to have a romantic life nearly as good as someone who's tall. The worst part is I'm fairly confident and calm, but it doesn't really matter since I'm automatically off the market for 80%+ of girls.

Pretty much my only option is to become supremely charismatic (not going to happen) or get rich.

No dude. There are tall guys who are awkward as fuck and don't know how to handle their height. They are super skinny and girls do not want to date Lurch

probably not too young. see a doctor. your case sounds fairly extreme.

probably also lose some weight

Being 6' is the worst. It will be always like you're one step away from being tall, but you'll never make that step.
At least manlets know they're manlets and have no hopes about themselves.

Basically this.

My dad married a midget of a woman 5'4 and he is 5'11.

I am lucky that I hit 5'10.

Any shorter and I don't know what I would do with myself

I did. A tree few over my body and let birth a full green lush. But all that is left, as the tree has withered, is but a last single remnant of the momentary glory. A mere, dried, changed, leaf.

I want to make beautiful gigantic children with Taytay

I'm underweight as it is. I've been trying to put on weight.

meh not particularly no

My Dad is like 6'7

Sage

don't we all, user
don't we all

>all these 6'5" guys here
this is the internet. anyone can be 6ft+ with an 8 inch dick

who would fuck your mother then?

scratch that, then, but do check up with a physician and ask specifically for hormone tests

6' flat, 220 lbs (100 kg). Was a fullback at a Div 3 college. Loves Vidya and never had problems having sex with white women.

>so short my height isn't even on the chart
I was put on this planet to suffer. Nothing more.

5'8" here. while being a manlet sucks, all hope is not lost. The only thing that kinda blows is your options are limited to girls at least an inch shorter than you. I've had my fair share (I was 5'7"a year ago} and I'm engaged to the love of my life and I'm happier. There is hope fellow manlets stay strong.

>6'1
>5'11
kek

no kidding, but the height factor is a plus for anyone. 6'4" lurch does better than 5'8" lurch and you can see that every day

im 5'8 too. pretty shitty. tall enough that manlets who relate to your problems hate you, but not short enough to make attractive women wish I didnt exist

barely not a manlet. thank goodness.

>5'8
>Taller than both my parents by a decent amount

FEELSOKAY

5'9

taller then most girls, shorter then most guys

feels pretty okayish i guess, i have good proportions so i dont look short

>mfw projected to be 6'2 by adulthood
>tallest one in all my classes in elementary school
>start taking a steroid medication for asthma
>23 and 5'8
>same height I was in middle school

Just fuck my shit up f@m

Underrated

This is true. I know a guy who's no more than 5'3. He's the cockiest and most conceited motherfucker I've ever met. Annoying as hell tbqh.

Cause i don't feel like it.

this is the best thing I've read all day. Thanks user, g

Stfu 5'4" is average, not short. Don't blame your mom.

>bitches don't care how tall you are if you have a strong personality and make money.

how short

what is it like

6'0 isn't really short. I'd say 5,8 and below is short. 6'2 being perfect is a pretty big stretch I've met very few people that height.

>manlet
>shithole country
>not a loser
Top kek faggot

6'3 Boi

no prob leafbro

cause i'm not a teenager anymore

>thinks a jawline makes a manlet better
>thinks he's attracting anything other than bottom feeding rejects the real men pumped and dumped
Have fun with that tiny tim

My mother is 5'3, my dad is 6'.
>I am 5'6

>5'10.5
d-do I round up?

Taylor Swift's 5'9, bruno mars is 5'5.
>Went to a taytay concert with my girlfriend who is 5'11 and taylor swift was as tall as her in heels.
>feels good to be 6'2 masterrace

5'4"

7.8 cock, 152 IQ. Go figure.

>manlet
kys

>thinks 'strong personality' helps
Your autism isn't acctravtice. You can't have a 'strong personality because you're a pathetic weak little manlet... nothing about you is or will ever be strong, imposing or in anyway manly.

>money
Enjoy paying for sex like every other loser using hookers. If it takes money for them to be into you, they are hookers and you're a pathetic fuckin loser

Same, wide shoulders right? Seems we make up with width and not having manlet hands.

Was 150 most of my life, but when I turned 28 jumped up to 190 for a few months, just recently got fit completely again and I'm 170 now so betterthenexpected.jpg