youtube.com/watch?v=Ex2r08DMiJ4

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/yftjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Already blocked

FUCKING FOX REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

get a new link, if this is true operation fox-die is a go

streamable.com/yftjo

They mentioned this shithole on ghost recon too. Gook moot better have got some money out of it.

I have read over OP, and it's a complete nothingburger link. I am now tired. Aren't you, user? Please, let's get some sleep. It's time for sleep.

This isn't anything user. I think it's time to sleep. We're all tired.

theres an irony to this ppl we should use the're tactics against them

Sup Forums is an .org company and there for we should have the same rights as them, so if we flag any footage they ever use to bash us with we can claim the rights and get free money for it well Sup Forums sees it but we use it to fuck them off

At least it's not exploding vans this time.

NORMIES GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>infinity chan

>running windows 10

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

what? got a youtube clip or something?

If a fucking normie is reading this post right now
You have to go back

Adam Sandler mentioned us in a movie too. He said he read the conspiracy theories here and the government was watching him.

wow they mentioned 8pol

who gives a fuck

always
>youtube-dl

Video?

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a nice step forward in exposing the reality of liberal shills buttfucking the internet with their astroturf garbage.

WOW I'M OUT

(((fox)))

HACKERS
ON
STEROIDS

Wow Fox way to be fucking kikes.

So this basically confirms that Shareblue is real, right?
Or worse: that the Stormfront invasion of Sup Forums was a CIA operation itself.
That Alex Jones and Steve Bannon are in collusion with them to turn the youth of the internet into right-wingers.
Or maybe it's classic Alinsky and they want us to believe that it's the other guys doing it when it's actually them?
FUCKKK

The internet was a lot better before paid shills became an epidemic.

So who exactly are the paid shills on this site, then?
The Spencer-worshippers? The "Drumpf BTFO"-ers?
Which fucking beliefs, ideologies, and philosophies memed and discussed on this board are the result of the work of paid shills?
>trump support
That's an obvious one, for starters.
Fuck this fuckign rabbit hole, man. Anyone who thinks (((they))) don't know what's going on on this site and who is posting on this site is fucking deluded.