Meanwhile in New Zealand Thread

stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/90607448/transgender-weightlifter-laurel-hubbard-achieves-new-zealand-sporting-first?cid=facebook.post.90607448

stuff.co.nz/national/90550590/alison-mau-how-two-17yearold-teens-stared-the-rape-culture-monster-in-the-face

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/motoring/90612919/honda-offers-geraldine-retiree-full-refund-for-1400-key
stuff.co.nz/stuff-nation/7701312/Dear-white-New-Zealand
westernguard.info/blog/
stuff.co.nz/national/90623762/white-supremacist-posters-displayed-across-auckland-university
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11821702
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2017/03/white-supremacist-posters-on-display-at-auckland-university.html
vice.com/en_nz/article/auckland-university-plastered-with-white-supremacist-posters
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ojvk-4IcOE
archive.is/00Jvo
archive.is/zlB0Q
archive.is/fHh4o
archive.is/zPEJj
archive.is/q2OdV
archive.is/gX6zG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buump ^-^

^,^

Hey there Aussiebro , its kind of concerning to see the now not so subtle rise of the politically correct mindset that is being imported by the yellow journlism websites like stuff.co.nz or raido.nz.

Reeeing desu.

In happier news, anyone signed up for this Wesert Guard thing?

yeah that shit is disgusting and Ali Mau is a dumb bitch but did you see the Auckland Uni posters? masterful troll

>masterful troll
m8 I'm pretty sure he's a actual larper

please sort yourself out you north island shit stains.

Kek, what faggots.

We've been consistently asking for extermination but no one will help.

I seriously doubt its a real group, even Vice called them out on the Sam Hyde reference. The Herald article is hilarious. Obvious troll but it still got great coverage and dropped some good redpills.

It's UoA so it'll be a Chink or a kike.

I did visit their website and read allot of what they had posted.However it did not peek my interest in any way to "join".

I agree that it is disgusting to allow a tranny to partake in female sports.I have a feeling that majority of people do not agree with this.However unfortunate it is that the importation of the politically correct mindset and the virtue signalling mindset is in full force :/

Also "masterful troll" haha nah.
And agree Ali Mau is a bitch

How can real women ever compete? Btfo csi womenz!
Men about to beat you in your own division

adorable pic :3

Also does anybody know where to find good NZ news? (((Stuff))) is just so awful

stuff.co.nz/motoring/90612919/honda-offers-geraldine-retiree-full-refund-for-1400-key

All online media outlets presenting their organizations as legitimate sources of news and journalism within New Zealand are pushing the P.C + S.J.W mindset.

Just filter through the "news" and share the PC/SJW agenda filled articles and opinion pieces.

>:)

stuff.co.nz/stuff-nation/7701312/Dear-white-New-Zealand

This is an article from 2012 , this subtle push is disgusting and funny enough also disproves white privilege at the start of the article.

>Lads have banter in a private conversation
>Half of Wellington's schoolgirls turn up to protest it
Fucks sake, just nuke the place already

It's fucking child's play too compared to the shit I saw at school. Seconding the nukes

Can't be assed reading it. What did they do?

Negative.
We should round them up and send them to Yemen or Saudi Arabia so they can learn what a real country with men that are taught that women can be easily abused and fucked and molested at will and get away with it.

The traumatic experience from the rape , near death and total mind fuckery will be the best kind of experience to spectate rather than nuking our really shitty capital.

High school girls planned a protest against the supposed rape culture in New Zealand.

>High school boys from the same school make jokes about it and banter about driving them over

High school girls organize with parents and gain more media traction because of banter and now call for mandatory consent class for men and the teachings of rape culture in New Zealand.

in other words total SJW mindset importation by these snowflakes.

The website that caught media attention on stuff.co.nz and whatever other shitty yellow journalism website.

westernguard.info/blog/

>Be in group chat with the lads
>Talk about all the sluts you've fucked at parties
>Crack a joke about taking advantage of chicks who are smashed
>Some dog cunt leaks the chat
>Feminists (80% of wellington's population) freak the fuck out
>Organise a protest over 'rape culture'

>In happier news, anyone signed up for this Wesert Guard thing?
JIDF mailing list.

stuff.co.nz/national/90623762/white-supremacist-posters-displayed-across-auckland-university

Auckland not handling the bants

Have you read the comments on their facebook page? Plenty of red pilled fellow blokes.

Its on all the media. Vice even call out the Sam Hyde meme.
>nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11821702
>newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2017/03/white-supremacist-posters-on-display-at-auckland-university.html
>vice.com/en_nz/article/auckland-university-plastered-with-white-supremacist-posters

Here's what the beautiful trap Laurel Hubbard looks like.

>An earlier version of the story quoted a Samantha Haid, who identified as an economics student at the University of Auckland, but Stuff has been unable to verify her identity. The university said it does not have a student enrolled under that name.

And still news outlets are treating this like a serious story.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ojvk-4IcOE
>men
lmao its funny cuz men are dumb

based Jono and Ben smashing that patriarchy, fucken solid cunts

>stuff.co.nz/national/90623762/white-supremacist-posters-displayed-across-auckland-university

Those posters are great. We need them all across the nation. It just goes to show how effective leaflet drops are.

Thanks mate.

Can one of you sheep shaggers give me a quick rundown on the current state of events in your up and coming Chinese province?

I'm more mad about that Europen Club being disbanded tbqh. Nothing but guilt by association.

>"You use Celtic symbols? Nazis used those! You're Nazis!"

So did the Celts you fucking spastic cunts

Nothing but whites where I am pham

Gotta be one of the uni students

>Military alliance with america but economic sellout to china
> two-tier economy of exports and servicing trades, and over inflated housing market
>young new zealanders are getting priced out of the housing market by immigrants who will work minimum wage for slave conditions

>rape
>In New Zealand
That's not a thing

The few Asian's in my area were finally pushed out! I live in a Maori dominated area of my city,the Asians which are primarily Indian's that run our dairy's like to tell me how "pathetic and waste of life these Maori shits are".

Little do they realise that my skin may be lighter..but i am half Maori...

>Be me
>Half White Half Maori
>Asian bakery owner telling me how much he hates Maoris
>Get friends
>Get spray cans
>Spray front windows
>Spray logos
>Have a filled plastic bottle with fuel
>Shove thin cloth inside
>Break window
>Throw inside
>Fire starts
>Run
>Not reported on
>two years pass
>Here i am typing this

*pique

Preach the truth user.

I created that club. AUESA President checking in.

:P

>the Asians which are primarily Indian's

I always find it weird when britbongs talk about "Asians" then you realise they're talking about Indians.

>Maori
Kill yourself

remain calm

Hahahaha

Masterminds behind Western Guard here, any questions?

Hi, TR

put them higher on walls so they can't easily be removed

As a white I can tell you I like you hori cunts.

Whites and maoris should be the only ethnicitys in NZ

Lets do a NZ wide leaflet drop.

Not proof.

Go to your website and log into your websites control panel / admin panel and then show time stamp as proof.

I thank your sheep fucking society for producing Path of Exile.

I saw this.
Revolting , not as funny as the "Ever since Trump became president racism has become more and more in New Zealand"

It's a honeypot, isn't it.

Half white and Half Maori

Got the best of both worlds.

Getting all that sheep pussy

Agreed.

this is now a newzealand general
God save us all, brothers.

I can assure you this is no honeypot mate, all will be cleared up shortly. Do you have any questions. Because these fucking moron kikes in the nz media lapped up the bait. We have been planning this for months. This was the debut. Turned out to be even better than we could hope for

Somebody send this to stuffnews.co.nz .. i bet they will spin this shit every which way for clicks.

explain yourself mister

mate. you missed the boat.

NZ Herald - archive.is/00Jvo
Newshub - archive.is/zlB0Q
Stuff - archive.is/fHh4o
Vice - archive.is/zPEJj
Newstalk ZB - archive.is/q2OdV
Radio NZ - archive.is/gX6zG

was referring to thread but thanks for the links >:)

We were fucking sick and tired of being marginalized in our own country. We finally thought this was the best thing we could do.

Check out our essential watching on our site, call us a honeypot. With Open Gates is a must, and NZ Herald linked directly to our site for some fucking reason. westernguard .info/essential/

Meanwhile in NZ.

Absolutely nothing.

We're a real group, I seriously can't believe they took so fucking long to figure it out. The Vice article that exposed us on the sam hyde reference was one of the last to appear. It really was too late. We've had so much interest in the group due to media incompetence.

Just another day of shagging sheep

D u b s get and gets infinite propaganda power

send folder in the discord ill put them up around massey

Post the pngs plz.

reroll

aussie here please xplain?

It's just an island of sheep fuckers

you sound full of shit desu. gonna need proofs.

Dropping pngs

damn you missed those gets so close

your just jealous that we are fucking something with a pulse.

>It's just an island of sheep fuckers
You're talking to a convict so you should have said: "another island".

Meanwhile in New Zealand not even New Zealanders give a fuck about their own country's affairs.

They're also on the site. If you get the posters on any more media, drop us a message either through the join or the facebook page

Honestly, as a guy I don't care about the whole transgender m2fs competing in female stuff.

It was brought on but socjus groups, if they are okay with it then fine. This wil happen more and one of two things will happen.

So many girls (men) will be competing against women in women only divisions there will uproad from actual women about it, forcing coorporations to take a stand either way. It might not be this year or the next 5 years but as it becomes more and more common they will have to. They will have to decide if they simply merg all sports into one genderless division, which actually im all for, if a born woman can compete with men on a skill basis im 100% okay with it, but we will see men dominating certain strength based sports no doubt. Or they will take a harsh stance and be like enough is enough if you were born a man you cant be in a womans division.

Will be interesting. The people who will get hurt by this the most will be young girls now, like 11-12 who are in families who push htem hard to become the best at some kinda sport so right now their life is training training training. Only to find they make it to the olympics and Sweden has a butch M2F that demolishes all the current womens world records.

We are sick of the attack on whites.

For example, we have the lowest birth rate per ethnicity in NZ yet we are the majority.

Government is shipping immigrants in wholesale when there aren't enough jobs or houses for us as it is.

Government red tape and health/safety is preventing any business from happening.

It's like the baby boomers made their fortune then pulled up the ladder by raising taxes and increasing red tape.

Put them up here and I'll spread them round my district.

lmfao to many fellow kiwi's are "laid backed" mentality.

(You) fucking sexy bitch, I'm on 3rd King Cobra 40oz!!!! I love/hate Sup Forums for interrupting my /life/ you bigger!!!!

What do you want to know goyim?

The baby boomers are dying out, retard. We need shitskins and gooks coming in to take their places, because, as you said, we have the lowest birth rate per ethnicity. Horis and Bungas aren't smart enough to do anything more advanced than working in the freezing works.

Actually we've a young enough population to take the jobs of the aging.Its an issue with the immigration policy.

Noice bro, honestly Maoris are based.

source?

First of all, any dumb cunt can be a tradesman.

Second:

>Low birth rate
>Nothing to do with destruction of family
>Or communist subversion, indoctrination and communist manipulation

Whats your beef with homos? What if I'm gay but a NatSoc and want to join the cause :(

hey mate, do we know each other irl?

What, you think all the baby boomers were tradesmen?