Apparently Aboriginals in Australia only have to go to school 2 times a week. Is this true? And sources please

Apparently Aboriginals in Australia only have to go to school 2 times a week. Is this true? And sources please.

Other urls found in this thread:

aboriginalcareers.ca/mcdonalds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

www.google.com

I'd be surprised if they went that much.

Can't find anything on Google.

So Sup Forums should Google it for you? Shit thread desu

No. Stop being a fucking retard. There's a school in my town, where all the dead set cunts of kids go where the school day is shorter. But it's for kids of all races

i knew part abos when i was a kid who werent obligated to go to school after grade 6

No you didn't. Unless you grew up in 60's or eariler.

youre a fuckwit
dont tell me what i saw
part abo kids from a family of ten
bragged he didnt have to go to school at all after grade 6
maybe year 2000

i asked the same kid during the conversation whats 5x5 and he said 10 and i said dont you think you should know this before you leave school

The custom of raping Aboriginal children, eating “every second child” and making the older children also eat them is termed “a quite favorable picture” by Roheim.96 Mothers regularly forced their children to eat their newborn siblings “in the belief that the strength of the first child would be doubled by such a procedure.”97 Sometimes the fetus would be “pulled out by the head, roasted and eaten by the mother and the children” and sometimes “a big boy would be killed by the father by being beaten on the head” and given to the mother to eat.98 Since most newborns in the Pacific area, from Hawaii to Tahiti, were murdered by their mothers,99 and since their siblings were forced to participate in the killings, all adults had Killer Mother alters implanted in their amygdalan fear networks which they were compelled to reenact. Hippler says Australian children “attacked infants unceasingly” while “the mother rarely intervenes…Children’s attacks become so common that one often hears adults saying ‘Don’t kill the baby.’ But no one interferes and the child is increasingly made subject to violence and stress.”100 He also says “children are abused by their mother and others…routinely brutally…jerked roughly, slapped or shaken…verbally abusive using epithets such as ‘you shit’ [frightened by] a dangerous world full of demons, though in reality the real dangers are from his caretakers…children are terrified to leave the presence of their mothers.”101 Fusion with the Killer Mother is guaranteed by all these practices, plus the mother’s choking the infant with her milk during nursing, the constant masturbation by mother of her children’s penis and vagina while she lies on top of them, twisting and pinching them as we saw was the practice in New Guinea.102

The mutilation of young girls’ vaginas is also practiced by the Aboriginals, “in which old men roll emu feathers with a loop of hair. This device is put into the vagina and then removed, pulling away a large part of the womb. The rest of the womb is then cut horizontally and vertically with a stone knife. When this wound is healed, the girl is then circumcised and made to have intercourse with many young men. The mix of blood and semen is collected and given to frail tribesmen as a fortifying elixir.”103 Again, the fusion with the Killer Mother’s blood is imagined to increase the strength of the male who is uncertain of his masculinity. Males marry many wives and even rape their own daughters104 in order to fortify their masculinity, and fathers often have “boy-wives” to absorb some of their maleness.105 It is not surprising that with both boys and girls “almost their only, and certainly their supreme, game was coitus,” particularly “licking the vagina of girls” to increase their strength.106 Gang raping is constant among Aboriginals, as it is in all tribal cultures.107 Roheim calls the constant rape of Aboriginal children “far more ‘normal’ than the sexuality of the European male” since “their repression of sexuality need not be as deep as it is among Europeans.

The initial ritual of Aboriginal boys is accomplished by throwing them into a trench called “The Old Woman” with a bull-roarer called “The Mother” (her womb), repeating their birth by going through a birth tunnel with an umbilical rope attached, being covered by “the menstrual blood that can cause you to die,” and then sub-incising them with “a slit made on the underside of his penis” that is said to create a powerful vagina.109 The men then have intercourse in the split on the underside of the penis, “like a split-open frankfurter.”110 Equipped with a vagina and with the powerful blood of the “Old Serpent Woman” who roams the desert in search of people to eat, warriors go out to kill anyone they can find, living “in dread of enemies” who are Killer Mother serpents, creating Faked Provocations of some fancied wrongs that might justify the killing, either individually or in small groups. Many Australian tribes ate their dead enemies, including their neighbors, though “not for the sake of food.”111 Australian Aborigines also “never neglect to massacre all strangers who fall into their power.”112 “Men, women and children are massacred indiscriminately.”113 A majority of adult men are killed by homicide and over a quarter are killed in warfare.114 These patterns have not changed in millennia: “fighting scenes are extensively depicted in Aboriginal rock art dating back at least 10,000 years.”115 When childrearing doesn’t change, economies and cultures do not change.

>mfw readin all of this in two different sterotypical australian accents

Fuck off cunt.

>still reading in an australian accent

thats a pretty cool pic there

>the shitposting accent has infested your mind

>tfw you've grown to associate Australians with shitposting so much that you realize you automatically picture anyone with an Australian flag looking like this IRL

>mfw i picture them all as maxmoefoe

Shit I need so start waking up early more often aussie hours r the best

das rayciss

Probably. They get everything else easier.

>Automatically fail final year if you miss x number of days of school
>Aboriginals can miss three times that much, then get their ATAR scores bumped because white privledge and then they get special entry to university reserved seats for abos with lower entry requirements and then get given government money for going to uni and then given more money by the uni itself because your a black
>Still be literally retarded with absolutely no redeeming qualities

I hate abos.
>tfw at family dinner
>Step dad, who is British and hasn't been in the country that long says "What the British government did to the aborigines was horrible."
>>I ask him to elaborate
>"They almost wiped them all out."
>>"Yeah that's pretty horrible, knowing they still exist."
>sister bursts out laughing (she's redpill), mum with a cheeky smirk on her face and step dad just in utter shock

Fuck foreigners thinking the abos are worth anything.

goddamn

To be honest, that sounds about right to me.

Torturing kids 7am-3pm with rote lessons that won't teach them anything, except how to be prepared to be in a mind numbingly oppressive slave system, takes time away from time they could be spending socializing with their peers and connecting with their parents. I'd say 3-4 days is more fair.

aboriginalcareers.ca/mcdonalds/

Despite the desperate efforts of the left, no Aboriginals work in the fast food industry. There is no inclusion.

Becuase nobody wants to buy food from a dirty person.

I've seen this countless times but how reliable's the source? I believe it, but if I'm going to reveal my power level I don't want to look like a dickhead.

>yea! Let's give kids less time in school! That'll make them smarter!

We've finished work and are a beer or two deep. Give us a few more hours to rev up.

thats a terrible argument
if they actually taught kids correctly the could have taught an eight year old 13 year old curriculum

Evidence please.

There are no schools in the NT.

Do Australians pretend like Abos are the same as regular people and that all their problems stem from socioeconomic conditions and racism? Like when liberals encounter an abo, do they treat like a human like our liberals do with Africans? Also, do some abos still live in the wild?

A lot of their issues do stem from socioeconomic conditions, however they are self imposed so I doubt anyone gives half a fuck.

yes there is wild abos still probably not that many

Abso-fucking-lutely. Unless they're acutally from an area that has a lot of aboriginals, in which case they probably won't be liberal

It depends. The less aborigines, the more people who think that. Trying to integrate them into western society was a mistake, it would have been better to let them live separately-- for both of us. Urbanized aborigines have lost their culture and contribute nothing to ours.

This is true.. I remember abo kids telling me this also.
It's because government knows these kids don't have iq to study at that level and will just be a distraction..

Think about all the Abos u went to primary school with then think how many you went to highschool with..

U be lucky to see 1 at highschool

I drifted around WA and NT for a few months and pretty much every local was redpilled as fuck on Abos. Worked with a few decent abos and they had nothing but contempt for most of their race.

i knew 2 through primary and high school but they were very diluted and dumb as rocks
and yeah its sort of a let off so they dont have to deal with the stress of high school with low iqs

>Think about all the Abos u went to primary school with then think how many you went to highschool with..

Some people simply can't learn math. That ability is missing from their brain.

nah it was that he barely had attended any school and learnt next to nothing
i was shocked
he didnt understand the difference betweeen x and +

Actually Abos kids aren't so bad when they are young. I went to primary school with a bunch of them.. they have some old values about cultural respect in them..
But then what happens is as they get older year 6-7 they start blaming the evil white man about shit and start acting up knowing they get a free pass.. they also work out they get government hand outs for life..

I would call them all sorts of names and spent a lot of time talking to elders st the school about respect..

Elders weren't so bad either .. better then the white liberal teachers.. freaking out st me cause as a 10 year old I called a black kid a fucken boong.

hw was about my age so 9-10 like grade 6 age
so yeah he was already on board with all the gibs
and yeah abos can be good its just people keep handing them everything and not having them strive for it
plus they probably shoulda never been intergrated into our society

In Darwin they call them tall grass mod, and they're litrially a feral human subspecies.

And yes, i know what the word literal means. Anglo/Saxons = traces of neanderthal DNA, Aus Aboriginals have traces of Denisovan DNA.

>tall grass mod,
Sorry, meant long grass mob. They don't wear clothes either.

I am a geologist and this is bullshit

What were they like? Did they have friends?

aboriginal kids get paid to go to school

>I am a geologist
Prove it or you're a LARPer.

What would win, 1 water Vs 1 Magma.

Steam :-}

Abstudy is twice as much as Austudy

Why waste classroom space on animals? Two weeks is too much I say!

They even have their own version of Rachel Dolezal. Fat white women claiming to be part aboriginal because of brown eyes and demanding justice and gibs.

"first australians" is one of the biggest lies ever told. these cunts came over from PNG and killed the native civilization, burned down 90% of vegetation and made hundreds of rare species of megafauna go extinct.

Australia was cover by rainforests and the native population were closer to neanderthals. 6 feet tall and were way more advanced than aborigines.

Any evidence of the prior civilization is covered up and destroyed so that native title isnt revoked.

>Australia was cover by rainforests and the native population were closer to neanderthals. 6 feet tall and were way more advanced than aborigines.
....what? there were the australian pygmies, which abos regularly killed, but they were like 4-5ft

They were ok when younger.. then grew into your typical abo.
The school was 50 percent abo so they all were friends with each other and as kids everyone is friends anyway.

Teachers were more an issue by putting in their heads all this abo rights crap.. slowly this and their degen parents start having an affect on their brain and they turn into what they are today.

My kids go to same school now and same shit with abo kids.. one poor child wants to play sport.. but useless abo mum won't take him on Saturday morning to games.. so he just trains after school but never plays.. I think one parent has offered now..

Point of that story is.. these kids have no chance in life based off degenerate culture and parents..

Stolen generation policy continued all Abos would be fine today.. they clam Aussies kidnapped kids but really the policy was to take them away from degen parents and teach them to be civilised by white australia.. if this continues would of been a better australia today.