The Problem of Inbreeding in Islam

>Massive inbreeding among Muslims has been going on since their prophet allowed first-cousin marriages more than 50 generations (1,400 years) ago. For many Muslims, therefore, intermarriage is regarded as being part of their religion. In many Muslim communities, it is a source of social status to marry one's daughter or son to his or her cousin.

>Today, 70 percent of all Pakistanis are inbred and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent.

>A rough estimate reveals that close to half of everybody living in the Arab world is inbred. A large percentage of the parents that are blood related come from families where intermarriage has been a tradition for generations.

>A BBC investigation in Britain several years ago revealed that at least 55% of the Pakistani community in Britain was married to a first cousin.

>The Times of India affirmed that “this is thought to be linked to the probability that a British Pakistani family is at least 13 times more likely than the general population to have children with recessive genetic disorders.”

>The BBC’s research also discovered that while British Pakistanis accounted for just 3.4% of all births in Britain, they accounted for 30% of all British children with recessive disorders and a higher rate of infant mortality.

>Medical evidence shows that one of the negative consequences of inbreeding is a 100 percent increase in the risk of stillbirths. One study comparing Norwegians and Pakistanis shows the risk that the child dies during labor increases by 50 percent.

>Research shows that if one’s parents are cousins, intelligence goes down 10-16 IQ points.

>The risk of having an IQ lower than 70 (criterion for being "retarded") increases 400 percent among children from cousin marriages.

Muslims are confirmed to be retarded.
DO NOT breed with Muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Eliza_Clemm_Poe
youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's the source for you guys: pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/

It's probably inevitable that you're gonna end up mating with your own relatives at some point when everyone in your culture insists on having way too many fucking kids.

You know marrying first cousins was commonplace in the West until the early 1900s, right?

Cite me some sources that exclude royalty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Eliza_Clemm_Poe

>Debate has raged regarding how unusual this pairing was based on the couple's age and blood relationship. Noted Poe biographer Arthur Hobson Quinn argues it was not particularly unusual, nor was Poe's nicknaming his wife "Sissy" or "Sis".[28]
>Another Poe biographer, Kenneth Silverman, contends that though their first-cousin marriage was not unusual, her young age was.

>was
>Islam STILL IS
There is a difference

>when diversity is your strength so you mandate replacement levels immigration from cultures that have been breeding with their cousins for generations

>commonplace
>names one instance
Collectivist leftist detected

It wasn't unheard of, but I'd hardly call it common. After all, the catholic church forbade marriages within four degrees of consanguinity.

>no wonder they all look related.

It was just the first example that came to my mind.

My great grandmother was French, and in middle school I had to put together this family tree for a project and she helped me piece her part of the family together, which included a few first cousin marriages. When I chuckled about it, she explained it was fairly common and wasn't really a big deal.

That conversation was ~1996 when she was 104 years old, so her generation was on the tail end of the trend, but it was still something that was done pretty commonly.

>inbreed
Just like the juden.

Maybe in Burgerland.

CUM
IN
MUM

[Quran 4:23] Prohibited for you (in marriage) are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, the sisters of your fathers, the sisters of your mothers, the daughters of your brother, the daughters of your sister, your nursing mothers, the girls who nursed from the same woman as you, the mothers of your wives, the daughters of your wives with whom you have consummated the marriage - if the marriage has not been consummated, you may marry the daughter. Also prohibited for you are the women who were married to your genetic sons. Also, you shall not be married to two sisters at the same time - but do not break up existing marriages. God is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever has intercourse with a mahram relative, kill him.”

So how come you let them be into your countries then lol

Nice quote.

Pol btfo lol

This is very fucking true. They also marry nieces to their uncles.

Its more like fathers who are siblings exchanging their daughters and fucking them.

How about all the Hindu arranged marriages?

Doesn't that encourage inbreeding as well?

Only South Indian Dravidian Niggers do inbreeding, fucks marry their daughters to her mother's brother.

North Indian Hindus will kill you for even marrying a girl that is related to a distant cousin of your mom's grandfather.

Try Tasmania, Ausbro. Not a meme either, mate

Fun fact: wanna know people/places that breed inside the family tree? look for high rates of Hodgkin's lymphoma.

I get it, they're against inbreeding in the same way they are for peace

Is cousin marriage that bad? I hate sand niggers as much as the next guy but cousins are barely even related to you, they don't look like you, they don't have the same last name or anything they're like ,have 5% related to you or something. What's the big deal? If my cousins weren't way out of my age range I would probably marry one

>Is cousin marriage that bad?

just take a long hard look at the middle east

Canadians fuck Dogs, Middle Easterners fuck goats. They can totally relate to them mate.

Queen Victoria married her cousin and look at HM, if it's okay for Victoria or Elizabeth it's okay for me.

So cousins are not prohibited.

Great reading comprehension, Australia.

If you lay with an animal the bible says you should kill the person and the animal, so don't lay with any white girls pajeet

The Quran is satanic, it says in it that because Satan didn't bow to Adam that he is a non believer, then in the same chapter it says worship nobody but God, so Adam is God according to the Quran.

But then it says God made Adam, so in Islam there are two Gods. Allah and Adam

>Research shows that if one’s parents are cousins, intelligence goes down 10-16 IQ points.

If this is true, then all religions should encourage inbreeding. Intelligence is the main enemy of superstitious cults.

Atheists are the stupidest people in the world though, they reject common sense like the bible and God and the made up doctrine of man instead

But I like white gurls :(

who said anything about atheists?

intelligent people know that there is zero evidence for or against a higher being so they don't waste time debating it.

and as for that claim, if every generation lost 10 IQ points, they would all have become tree stumps ages ago.

>be me
>be product of incest
>be retarded
>go to park
>grab women titties
>get off without harassment charge
>rape
>no prison sentence because retarded

Being retarded is a privilege

i think it's just because you're a muslim
incest and mental retardation come along anyway

It's just common sense God exists and created all life, if you deny God or won't explicitly say that God is real then you don't believe in oxygen

What about the culture of inbreeding that has been popularized in the bible belt? Lets not forget that the white race has also made mistakes.

>intelligent people know that there is zero evidence for or against a higher being
Nice try, "radical centrist", but this only makes the burden of proof greater on you. Now you have to combat all arguments made by every single side until they are all debunked. Unless you want to argue that this is one of those "we know it without having to debate it" things.

>What about the culture of inbreeding that has been popularized in the bible belt?
Can you point it out on this map? Because this map seems to imply inbreeding is a bigger problem in Canada, which is basically America without the South.

H O T
O
T

This one knows his way around a loo.

>unusual

actually i think this would happen with pakis no matter what religion they were. there's just something wrong with people from that part of the world

in the rest of the muslim world e.g. malaysia, indonesia etc, inbreeding is not common

>not impregnating your hot cousin

faggot

>reject common sense like the bible

Provide empiric, testabe proof the Bible is true or fuck off. "Common sense" is subjective and not evidence or proof. The burden of proof, onus probandi, is on the person making the assertion.

You assert the Bible is true. Prove it (no one has managed in thousands of years) and all other beliefs will fall before you.

>It's just common sense God exists and created all life

Prove it then. Proof, proof, proof. Your assertions are not proof.

If a family is heavily inbred, it does not matter, by evolutionary standards, if any single person of the family does not reproduce, as their genes can easily be transmitted by another member of the family.
If the death of that single person can advance the fitness of the rest of the family, for example, by killing a number of enemies in a suicidal attack, it is evolutionary advantageous for that person to do so and will eventually be looked upon as noble by the rest of the inbed society, conferring social advantages to the surviving family members as well.
Killing oneself in a suicide attack is then a reproductive strategy.

The proof is you exist, the proof is the bible has predicted the future. Where's the atheists proof that the Big Bang is real? Why didn't the explosion in 9/11 create new life?
Where's the proof that evolution is real? There's zero transition fossils, just a dinosaur and a chicken and we're told the dinosaur turned into the chicken

Queen Victoria's genetic linage is notorious for genetic defects. Her own son, Leopold, ended dying of haemophilia, a genetic disorder. Spend some time looking up genetic diseases in the British royal family and you'd be amazed on how big of a problem it has been.

>Tfw cousin is sexy blonde temptress

Fug

If you fuck your sister she wins inshallah

wait ppl still believe in dinosaurs???

do they believe in santa and the easter bunny too?

Cousins born of your dads brothers will have the same last name senpai

POOED

That's taboo, not arranged marriages

Dinosaurs were real, the bible refers to one as the behemoth

and british elites all looked like frogs and died to a small bruise

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

Interesting. I have always wondered why Saudis are so weird and deformed looking.

>turkey promoting inbreeding
the memes write them selves don't they ahmet?

Hey Sup Forums bros, im starting to think that inbreeding its more important than race to define the foulness of race. Anyone who took the same train of thought and has some info?

>theres a lot people dont know about islam
yea, the proof stands in that danish under cover document and the response to it that wasnt to disawov the words spoken in the mosque, rather promoting the cancer that is islam

i ficky fuk my sistter, she has tite wet pussy hole, u get me?

How do we stop this primitive tribal degeneracy?

what a source

Oh! Oh! I got one!
Inbreeding? More like cousinbreeding! Hah!