Indian-Origin Priest Stabbed In Melbourne Church

Indian-Origin Priest Stabbed In Melbourne Church, Accused Shouted 'Unqualified'

ndtv.com/kerala-news/kerala-priest-stabbed-allegedly-by-italian-in-melbourne-out-of-danger-1671238

>In what is being seen as a racist attack, a Malayalee priest Rev Tomy Kalathoor, was stabbed in the neck while he was saying mass at the St Matthew Catholic Church in Melbourne

>A man seemingly of Italian descent walked into the St Matthew Catholic Church and challenged the priest that he couldn't lead mass because he was Indian.

>Rev Tomy Kalathoor Mathew, 48, was taken to The Northern hospital following the stabbing at 11am

Why are Aussie cunts such biggots?

>1 priest stabbed
>all aussies are cunts

fucking kill yourself faggot

Maybe he should have tryed to pray to a non-pooing God

More like

>1 priest stabbed by an Italian
>all aussies are cunts

>Accused shouted 'Unqualified'

Kek.

>Seemingly of Italian descent

10 to 1 odds it's actually a fellow poo running an insurance scam like usual.

Melbourne continues to self-destruct rapidly because it's hovering around the critical 70% white mark.

>italian descent
fucking wogs mate

there is an interesting book called
australia: the last experiment
which proposes that after the fall of south-africa: if australia's multiculturalism does fail, then the experiment of le "pluralism" shall be proven false

UNQUALIFIED
UNQUALIFIED
UNQUALIFIED

Considering the fact that white flight from Melbourne is accelerating and its morphing into a Jew-York style cosmopolitan city its not looking good.

We know that the pajeet was stabbed for not working with the STREET SHITTING industrie.

Well it's true, though. An Indian can't lead a Catholic mass.

SHITTING
SHITTING
SHITTING

I'm confident that 10 years from now whites will be fleeing Melbourne 'california style'. The Hume hgy full of u-haul type trailers.
Its already begun, to be perfectly honest every 2nd annon on Sup Forums that lives there contemplates leaving, just like cali-fags.
Sup Forums is just ahead of the curb on cities going to shit is all.

ah sheeit wrong move, christian browns harm nobody.

my area is 90% chinese and 20 years ago was mainly italians and whites

white flight is real, although my parents are autistic and dont care about community and just live wherever

Shitloads of them fucking hate Islam.

>kerala Christian
based wog

If you wanna take the piss then hairy muff.
why not go for a walkabout in your fresh pair of thongs down to the nearest bottle-o and crack open a VB stubby as you chant "Waltsing Mattilda".
Better yet, stroll down to the outback and go sniff some petrol with your bong nosed abbo cunt friends and go for a trip into the dream time as you hide the sausage in a abbo chick who's built like a shit brickhouse with your crooked boomerang shaped dick.
fair dinkum i say.

fuck off nosun sperg

Some old wog didn't want a Goan priest. The power of racial identity.

mate, even if you spread dead horse over your tim tam doesn't mean you can trick thick chicks into beleiving its a snag.

Kinda fucked up considering Jesus was black.

hey poojeet

fun fact = Indians who get assaulted in aus is mainly by Lebanese and arabs and maoris

not aussies

hehehe even ask your poo-sad or poo-tel family connections here

plz stop

It's an Indian Catholic church

Aborigines too

LOOKS LIKE ITS TIME TO GO HOME

Spaghetti'ed
...almost sounds like a episode of
Tim and Eric show, Great Job!!

naahh mate, tell you what tho.
me and a few good cunts were surfing Bondi beach and saw something huge coming in with the wave.
ofcourse we thought it was a fresh delivery of wogs so i yelled "Fuck off, we're full" as you do.
turns out it was your mom beaching like the wale she is so i did a 180 and did a wheely on her.
fucking oath.

fuck waiting for the exodus
you need to lead the pack out

post flyers warning them of dystopia

Why are there so many Lebanese of all people in Boganland? Do they sperg out like Paki cunts in Britain?

Of course it's racist, he's not white !

>Italian = White
>Indian stabbed by a White person
>Australian = White
>all Whites are responsible and thus all of you are cunts

Some rich ones greased the palms to allow lebs to come here during their civil war in the 70s/80s

they just had a billion kids and kept sponsoring their cousins until the lebanese diaspora was in western sydney

turns out being a white knight society has exactly the same benefits as being a white knight person

>the offender told the priest that because he was Indian, he must be a Hindu or a Muslim and therefore unqualified to say mass, local media reported

The funny thing is, since the priest is a Syrian Catholic from Kerala, his Christian ancestry most likely goes way back than most Europeans.

We could say the same thing about open defecation

>1.3 billion people
>550 mil shit on streets
>All Indians are street shitters

KYS

Disgusting racism