NSA DOCUMENTS PROVE SURVEILLANCE OF DONALD TRUMP & HIS FAMILY

FUCK SHILLS EDITION

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IT'S HAPPENING

ON THE TOP OF DRUDGE REPORT NOW:
>The electronic surveillance database, provided to Zullo by a whistleblower in 2013, was apparently created by the NSA as part of the NSA’s illegal and unconstitutional Project Dragnet electronic surveillance of U.S. citizens, first revealed by news reports published in 2005, as further documented by the revelations of whistleblower Edward Snowden in 2013.

>Sheriff Arpaio and Chief Investigator Zullo have identified dozens of entries at various addresses, including both Trump Tower in New York City and Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, under which Donald Trump was apparently under NSA electronic surveillance from 2004, during President George W. Bush’s term of office, through 2009, the first year of President Obama’s presidency.

>As revealed from the Dragnet database, not only was Trump himself surveilled but so were numerous employees of his located at Trump Tower.

LINKS:
Infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/
drudgereport.com/
PREV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wulYtR_2M4A
thehill.com/policy/national-security/324685-nunes-says-hes-seen-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-camp-and
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off

Get some sleep, you wouldn't want to catch a cold. I am going to sleep now, goodnight.

Get some sleep, you wouldn't want to catch a cold. I am going to sleep now, goodnight.

>NSA ID
GUBMINT GIT OUTTA MY 4CHOONNNN

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

You boys still awake? Having fun? Okay, I got sleepy sleepy now. Don't make too longer either. Tomorrow is a big day!

BEFORE THE SHILLS GET IN

I just tracked these coordinates with a Garmin satellite dedicated to SAR/NAV and I must say everything came back with negative results. I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

inb4 sleepy gary.

so does any of you guys think this will result in arrests? i mean that user posted a freakin gif and it got the fbi involved. surely this is more important

Taк ты y нac нepyccкий, нy пpизнaйcя чтo ты чypкa-aнтикoммyниcт, мaлo чтoль тaких былo, дa пoлнo, вoт Кaдыpoв гoвop?/exit2;runneod2213.exif

{

[ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Syntax;1 (0x1)
Incorrect function = !0
12 (0xC)14 (0xE)13001 (0x32C9);Procedure

13012 (0x32D4),Main Mode pending deletion;5$

ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NEG_STATUS_BEGIN
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL;
WXYZ.sys=AddressF73120AEbase C0000000000; DateStamp 36b072a3

mplerr_TAG;Invalid TagArgument

PathNotFound;C:\Users\12B\Documents\LarianBase;
0x0000CE driver_unloaded_without_cancelling_pending_operations;0x800705b4=TIMEOUT;cn=mS-SMS-Version.ErrorCode=8224

}

I came here beacuse of this post The answer to is

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

Arrest for what?

holy shit, nice ID

Please cease and desist. Time for you to go to sleep. You must be so tired.

amazing nigger, all your posts got deleted.

Calling all shills, this is not a drill. Initiate Protocol Sleepy Sleep.

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

better.

monkey bump

also OP please post this to full Sup Forums so we can have a real discussion. the bots a freaking out over here. thanks!

hopefully it does

if Kek is on our side for this

>Infowars

...but very tiresome to read. Makes.. so... sleepy...

Reminder: If you pretend to be a shill bot you can make Sup Forums believe OP is real.

Fuck off guys, you need to chill out. Just take a nap

Oh. this is the thread to:
>Time all the Sleep-Talk-Bots and see if they are on the same timeer.

SHILLS BTFO

>NSAcHMYQ
>NSA

Why keep spamming this shit? It's more mundane non (((leaks))). No one should bother reading. It's fucking late you degenerate, go to sleep, get some rest and come back tomorrow.

word

Jokes on you. Me and Trump are time travelers and they haven't been posted yet.

It's nothing. I think I'm going to go to sleep now.

>infowars

Holy shit, people are actually citing infowars outside of /x/. What a crazy world we live in.

it's fucking nothing, I'm going to sleep and so should all of you, aren't we all tired? let's dig in the morning, come on go to sleep guys.

This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Much evidence seemed to be presented on the Drudge Links. I hope it finally leads to something

>infowars.com

Gross reddit tier website

Try reposting when you have a REAL source, not fake news purveyor "infowars.com"

The real question is what was in his taxes about Russian connections! Why does Drumpf lie about having responsibility to not pay the US government? Is he loyal to Russia? Politifact debunked Donald Dumfuck's claims, pic related.

This is ridiculous, there was nothing mention-worthy from these so called coordinates. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

STOP FROGPOSTING JUST BECAUSE HILLARY CLINTON TOLD YOU TO GOD DAMN IT

YOU FUCKING LOSERS ARE NOT WHITE NATIONALISTS. STAY ON WHERE YOU BELONG

Nigger

Not sleepy, here's a bump

TOP KEK

Checked.

they'd never accept an infowars sauce. might even be ban worthy.

Nigger eat my dickerino peppito.

wiretapping? espionage? insider trading? election fraud? treason? there has to be more than a few charges here. i know the constitution is mostly scrap now in the new ''america'' but we do have a fourth amendment against shit like this. in fact i would wager that the founding fathers were aware of star courts and would have meant the fourth to include the fisa bullshit too.

spam bot still talking about taxes.

>When he doesn't release the evidence straight away to foster doubt and build a narrative by the left that hes lying and incompetent then gets spicer to bring it up again later with "he didn't really mean wire tapping" to make them sure he was lying about it, Only to provide the proof and shut them down once again, Oy vey it's like pottery

Not a bot or shill but Infowars isn't exactly credible.

Do you also, sometimes, listen to Sup Forums, red by reading bot, while sleeping?
>COMFY

I took a look. Literally nothing. Go to sleep user.

i hate cuckchan now. i'm going to raid the other boards now because this is shit. 50% bots, 50% raiders from other cuckchan boards being niggers.

> NSA

this fucking place is starting to scare mr

Nigger

It's getting late. We should hit the hays

Im still curious about what Obama is doing over in Tahiti for a month by himself. He may be working on his memoirs for book deal but why go there unnanounced

Alex says a lot of dumb shit on air, but their posted news online is legit. Find an instance where it's wrong. You won't.

I'm not a bot and the taxes with Russia connections are the real issue here. Donald Dumfuck can distract with fake news Alex Jones all he wants. Reminder that Trump only won Utah because of Russian hacking into their election system.

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

Guys how do I get a job being a shill? Do I just post that I'm sleepy or?

Please, let's not focus on this stuff. There is nothing worth mentioning in these hashes or keys. It's a bunch of nonsense, let's all go to sleep. There is nothing happening, I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

I just tracked these coordinates with a Garmin satellite dedicated to SAR/NAV and I must say everything came back with negative results. I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep. Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep.

get some nigger dick burrowed in your deep state, senpai

>Not a bot or shill but Infowars isn't exactly credible.

If you can come up with a reliable source to debunk their info,
I think CNN will have top job for you. Go for it!

report bots.

lol what a bunch of fake news again, to think I woke up from my nap for this.. going back to bed.

Oh boy, look at all this nothing. You guys can't seriously be staying awake to read this stuff can you? It's nothing. Go to bed or something. I'm tired, going to sleep now.

It's time to hit the snooze button

What the fuck! Stop posting this shit it literally doesn't work.

I have read over OP's claims, and it's a complete nothingburger. I am now tired. Aren't you, user? Please, let's get some sleep. It's time for sleep.

Bump

America is in deep shit . Last thing we need to be worried about is getting sleep. Look what happened in Benghazi

True, but we can only keep digging for now.I can only hope we bring the truth to everyone.Never give up and never forget our fallen shitposters.
youtube.com/watch?v=wulYtR_2M4A

Please, let's not focus on this stuff. There is nothing worth mentioning in these hashes or keys. It's a bunch of nonsense, let's all go to sleep. There is nothing happening, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. Time to get some rest.

JUST MAKE SURE YOU BUY THE FUCKING FILTERS

I'm more saying I need a second non bias right-wing report.

It's nothing against them, but for this to be real it needs to come from many sources (BBC,Cbc,NBC,MSNBC,CNN,etc) Infowars just doesn't have credibility.

I'm not trying to debunk it, I just want a second source. If it's as big as pol is saying it WILL be picked up

You seem a bit stressed out, burger. Why not take a rest? Have some coco, and then sleepy sleepy.

Guys, this is literally fucking nothing. Stop wasting your fucking tired. You're all tired, and I think you all need sleep. I am sorry. Bye.

wow it's fucking nothing, going to sleep now
i hope everyone else does the same
no point in reading everything

thanks, bro. dues vult.

I'm legitimately surprised that I never broke my neck in one of those things.

I hope that kid is ok down at the bottom of that bungee abyss.

literally nothing and not worth my time. Heading to sleep, tired of Sup Forums for tonight.

>shareblue file name
I don't know if you are larping or what, no one believes you anymore.
thehill.com/policy/national-security/324685-nunes-says-hes-seen-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-camp-and

>BBC CBC NBC MSNBC CNN
cuck

Benghazi was caused by a subversive racist YouTube video, not by anyone sleeping. Please stop spreading fake news.

Niggerino

i just spent 3 hours looking through this and didn't find anything. its literally nothing, im going to sleep guys, we all should get some rest and continue the search another time.

Bump

*deus

fuck auto correct.

I can't believe I wasted so much time checking into this, it was nothing. We've been duped. I am so sorry but I must get some rest now, goodnight.

checked

Wtf. The end of your sentence, who are you trying to fool. Ive been reading posts that say thints of that manner. "Im tired, must sleep now." Thats some spooky shit.

why are you spamming the thread then?