The IRS is about to go to war with Bitcoin. If they take away my meme tokens...

The IRS is about to go to war with Bitcoin. If they take away my meme tokens, the Second American Revolution is going to occur

fortune.com/2017/03/19/irs-bitcoin-lawsuit/

If the IRS wants to tax it, the value will crash to 0 in days.

Go to sleep. Nothing is going to happen. Sorry, but I must sleep now.

Yap folks im gonna need a basic gestalt on bitcoins.why are they so popular now,why should i keep attention to bitcions and why is this important?

You can buy things online completely anonymously.
Like steroids

But the majority of coins are held by chinese

Essentially it's a debtless, anonymous currency.

Which is exactly what Jews hate most.

If it started to crash, people from other countries would just buy it in bulk as americans sold out.

>If the IRS wants to tax it

They couldn't even if they tried so it's irrelevant.

Good, the only thing crypto is used for is the drug trade, scamming people and gambling. The exchanges where it's traded for alt coins engage in pump/dump manipulation that would get them arrested if they did it on the stock market.

There's only a scant handful of groups trying to do anything legitimate with the block chain and it just needs to die. Government will never cede that power to ponzi scheming scammers.

Capital gains law applies to bitcoin and it's derivatives. They are already going to force coinbase to give up user data and they will just do the same to other exchanges.

It's going to be glorious seeing the tears in /biz/ when people start going to jail.

Samurai Jack Season 5 > Bitcoin War

The guy who created Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, was redpilled as hell. He knew what he was doing.

Bitcoin is currently under attack from myriad vectors. Will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

>If the IRS wants to tax it, the value will crash to 0 in days.

>implying it's not going down so fucking fast already

Knew it. Glad i got out in time. I predicted this months ago when circle shut down and they shuffled the sheep to coinbase.

Gl to those selling or purchasing large amounts of coins.

>Americans trying to shut down a popular alternative currency not under their control

Hmm, where have I heard this before...

Really makes me think.

>1776 will commence again if you try to take out bitcoins away

someone will find a workaround solution that doesn't involve cashing out using an American site. this will just result in people not selling their btc using USA exchanges.

They're trying to tax dumbass. It's like you can sort of read, but not understand it.

pls save my meme tokens mr. trump

In all seriousness though fuck the IRS and I find it pretty funny that only 800 people claimed any on their taxes.

You don't claim the coins, you claim the profit made from selling the coins for cash.

Pls don't IRS. I don't want to deal with IRL drug dealers anymore.

If you want to buy illegal shit online.

The irony of this post is enormous.

Plus I like drugs.

The Australian doctor who was also involved in it's creation has been raided by our feds a number of times and they won't even tell him what it is they're after.

>IRS going after meme money
this is just step one mate, all government agencies and market watchdogs will go after it sooner or later

What other currency will work though? The Euro is the only comparable one, and they'd have tighter controls than the U.S.

>Kikebase
Literally deleted that shit app yesterday after I couldn't even make a password without it acting jewish about (((protecting my security))) and verifying my phone and email. worse than paypal honestly.
mycellium will be almost impossible to shut down if they actually tried

the Feds can't go against BTC users, but the feds can go against the banks and financial institutions who change BTCs into FIAT currencies
the feds can also against businesses who offer goods in exchange of BTCs
that's what they did with online gambling sites, they didn't outlaw them, they simply forbid banks to make business with banks and financial institutions
the BTC won't be outlawed but transactions will be taxed and all companies who offer BTC transactions and who don't comply will be charged and chased, banks doing transactions with non complying companies will also be charged

Go short or go home.

>implying a tax won't destroy it

bitcoin can be bought with cash. the government can't tax those people. the government can only tax people who give their personal information to exchanges.

everyone on here agrees the biggest problem in the world is the jews right? how do they get their main flow in of income? by owning the banks. what is bitcoin a replacement for? banks.. i'm surprised this forum isn't shouting about bitcoin non-stop desu.

I too find it surprising that it hasn't caught on in a more mainstream way. There are bitcoin atms in cities now, and I used bitcoin to pay someone from across the world for legitimate programming work. It was hard to figure out the first time, but easy now that I know how. The deli man where the bitcoin Atm was told me a lot of black guys with beautiful russian hookers deposit thousands of dollars into it from playing online poker.

Greedy IRS sticking their dick in the dead.

Bitcoin isn't the bank replacement, it's the blockchain

Nothing will come of this, the IRS is a joke.

This Kills the BTC Jew

Shadilay, brothers

- From /biz/

Good. All those who bow to the drug jew must be punished.

Shill fag

No one fucking cares about your shit coins, only a handful of people own 90% of the BitCoins. How do you think that is going to work out? Even if it was widely spread, normies and companies don't give a shit either.

The only thing that matters is the blockchain technology and not those faggot Chinese coins. I hope all you BitCoin apologists start to look at it objectively soon and not waste your money on it.

So whats the deal with bitcoin and bitcoin mining? Is it just some kind of scam or is there something to it?

It's like owning a coin operated soda machine, you need a shit ton and they're each really expensive.

You are too late to realistically mine anything profitably.

So you basically get a special pc that solves math problems that approve transactions and get bitcoins in return right?

Something called Ethereum look it up before it's too late

You get a graphics cards to solve prime number equations.
There's an economic medium between the work it does and the price you pay for it.

Because of capital gains every single bitcoin transaction is a taxable event. It's a completely retarded system

The Jews just don't know when to stop
"If I can't have it all, burn it to the ground"

That guy is a proven liar and fraud