Of all the insults the left could have come up with, why Drumpf? It's so fucking stupid. It has no bite...

Of all the insults the left could have come up with, why Drumpf? It's so fucking stupid. It has no bite. It has nowhere near the comedic potential of Obongo or Shillary. It's not even really that insulting to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej1hlQgwXcA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/29/kallstadt-germany-on-the-trail-of-the-donald-in-the-trump-ancestral-home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PC culture, they aren't funny or fun anymore so their insults are super lame.

Because it had to match up to Drumpf's image.

>It's not even really that insulting to be honest.
And it's a bit xenophobic tbqdesu.

>Drumpf
I still prefer the baboon's ass joke over Drumpf though.

fpbp

Well, no one ever said that Lefties were the sharpest tool in the shed.

DUDE DRUMPF LMAO

When your last president was farm equipment, and your democrat candidate is either incompetent or corrupt (which is it?) then they will do anything to take the spotlight off themselves, including making up a xenophobic name for their competition.

liberals all have special chips in their brains installed by hillary and her pizzagate demons that recognizes the password "drumpf" and lets them know that they are not an enemy. next time you have to fight a liberal, just say "drumpf" it makes them go haywire.

this
They can't make do anything actually funny because somebody would pull the PC card.

Also, when is John Oliver going to actually get fucked up by Sam Hyde with his guns? I'm still waiting for the punchline to that joke, if ya know what i'm saying

To be fair, Obongo is not much better

Tbh I thought it was an affection nickname made by his supporters at first

cuck. get over it, she lost.

At least Obongo is kind of funny in a juvenile sense. Plus, it rolls off the tongue. Drumpf just has absolutely no comedy in it. It just sounds stupid.

I'm telling you, it's a secret password liberals all use. look it up.

>complains about lefties lack of humor
>Muh drumpf I'm offended!

You shitlords will never cease to suck dick.

the irony is that Sup Forums shitposts drumpf way better than any leftwing ever did/could

>offended

>german surnames are funny when pronounced in english

But Drumpf isn't offensive, it's just stupid and not funny. Believe me when I say I'm ready to laugh at lefty memes if they ever stop being shit.

I never understood tge drumpf thing, are they making fun of his german heritage or that his family was willing to americanize their name to better fit into American society?

why is he ashamed to use his real last name though? because he lies to get what he wants.

>(((silver)))(((man)))
What's with jews and their money related last names? Try to hide it a little bit ffs

It's funny because he's an egotistical asshole who likes to put Trump in giant gold letters to be worshiped like a golden calf

this was the moment when i realized exactly how desperate the democrats were.

It's worse than no bite, it's not a joke at all.

>Obongo = insulting to Africans, bongo, Congo, etc.
>Shillary = blatant shot at her tendency to accept "donations" and then lobby for them
>Drumpf = an ordinary German name

At least potshots at his badly-done spray tan made sense.

I'm not even sure they realized how hypocritical it was. Here is this group of people that supposedly doesn't judge based on background or heritage and stuff like that but this one man has a heritage that used to have a last name that sounded kind of funny and suddenly all bets are fucking off. That can't even attack him over something legitimate about his policy or anything, the best they could literally do was "his name used to be weird."

I'm waiting for someone to hop on his show or Maher's show and point out it's 90% whining about Trump.

As much as they hate him he appears to write and fund a vast majority of their programming.

Jews were in charge of money lending businesses in old muslim areas because asking for interest as a muslim from another muslim was haram.

>Drumph

one of Jon Oliver's only original jokes

>CLAP
CLAP

Well what do you think he is? A comedian? Someone who can make people laugh with funny, poignant observations and mockery of society and events and people? Obviously he's not.

>Of all the insults the left could have come up with, why Drumpf?
It makes it very easy to spot them. See it as a Shill Fingerprinting.

Someone who is actually annoyed over Trump in one way or another will usually include something else in their post.
Anyone whos been here a while knows that 6-letter combo doesn't annoy followers of the God Emperor.

It's not supposed to be an insult. Drumpf is his real name. We are just pointing out the hypocrisy that he is the child of immigrants himself

Germans made them change surnames into german ones back in a day. They were pretty crap but for some shekels you could pick one yourself.

At least it makes some amount of sense, everyone knows what a bongo drum is. What the fuck is a drumpf?

It's offensively unfunny, how hard is it to make fun of donald trump?

Not seeing any sort of explanation here for why it's funny. He likes his name so you call him a different name?

Or his small hands, supposedly he is really sensitive about that. It's not like the guy's invulnerable it's just his opposition are a bunch of morons.

they were hoping to force a meme insult and for that to work it had to be unlike regular insults and personal to trump

if it had worked everyone would be thinking 'lmao drumpf' and in theory nobody would have taken him seriously

didn't work though because forced memes never work

>the child of legal immigrants himself
FTFY

>didn't work though because leftist memes never work

Fixed.

Muslims are legal immigrants

I don't know.

Why did a bunch of cuck neo-cons record themselves smearing cheetos all over their face to "imitate" Trump? They're fucking stupid, extremely stupid - they lack abstract self-reflection, self-awareness. They're either autistic, retarded or insane.

>What the fuck is a drumpf?
It's the sound produced when a morbidly obese pigeon flies into the window of a foreclosed Old Navy.

For a second I thought it was a real MAGA hat on a fucking foreign liberal cum guzzler.

Jesus man, its like some schoolyard shit, meanwhile we're coming up with the most vile, creative and scathing insults you can imagine, because a bunch of 400lb hacker NEETs and blue collar dudes are more adult than your average liberal

Who cares what this kike puppet has to say?

>I want to cut off my penis and live as woman
Sure thing! We'll call you Caitlyn from now on!
>I want to alter my last name because it doesn't fit in very well here
PFFFFT YEAH RIGHT, DRUMPF!

It's not funny because it has no bite to it. Comedy is supposed to be offensive not this shitty catchphrase that offends absolutely nobody.

Even the crappy small hands "joke" is better and that's just the left being too pussy to say penis.

Every fucking time I see John fucking Oliver I die a little inside, why the fuck is he even popular in America? He is a disgrace to our country tbfh.

Me too. When I saw that shit I thought "he must be polling WAY WAY higher than they will admit..."

You forgot your Drumpf.

That's his fathers proper name [[Drumpt]] you fucktard plebs...
His father ~German and wuz kicked outta Germany {stripped of citizenship} for not supporting the German war...
Stupid cunts.
>Its not an insult its a reminder.

He has a big nose and is ugly so the jews are comfortable with him.

DRUMPF BTFO

It just makes it easier to identify (((them))) imo.

Well first he should start by changing his nae back... but that's really his decision he's likely te refuse in doing.
You know he's got it in for Germany, heh.

I was thinking about how terrible the left is at memetic warfare, and came up with something really dumb but actually superior in countering "fuuck drunpf" it was staring us in the face all along. "HillBillies" I mean it's just ripe for he picking! Fucking pedo hillbillies!

it's just his real German family name

>wear Make Donald Drumpf Again hat
>walk past a group of fellow free-thinking individuals
>they think it's a MAGA hat
>I try to explain but they aren't having any of it
>beaten to death as they chant NAZI SCUM NAZI SCUM
>such is life in Drumpf's Amerikka

>Drumpf is his real name.

No, it was his great-grandfather's name. He's been Trump since birth.

What's Bernie Sanders' "real" name? I assure you it's not Sanders.

Because fuck BLUMBPFTRT and fuck whitey

cool history fact. Thanks

Bernard Goldblatt Cohenberg.

remember
>#MiAbuela
tag?

They're hypocrites. In liberal culture, this is called 'deadnaming', and it triggers trannies at an 11. Like calling that MtF by their 'old male name'.

Years ago Trump called out Jonathan Lebowitz on how he changed his name to Jon Stewart to have an edge on TV because of a joke Jon had done earlier about Trump. Jon took it in stride and moved on. But one of his underlings, Jon Oliver, decided to poke around and dug up what they thought was the Trump's family's original name, Drumpf. Although looking as his grandfather's Wikipedia page, it appears that he not only wrote his name as "Trumpf" at Ellis Island, but also that the spelling with a T was very common in his native Kallstadt. So John Oliver's claim is not even be real at all.

Trump's grandfather, Frederick Trumpf, is a great figure. He earned his family's wealth by venturing to the Yukon and opening a hotel and restaurant that served the miners.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej1hlQgwXcA

It's interesting to note that the character of Scrooge McDuck also ventures to the Yukon, although as a miner, and there builds his wealth. It's funny that just recently Disney relaunched their Ducktales cartoons. If Scrooge is loosely based off of Frederick and Fred Trump, that would mean Donald is Donald.

PC culture has killed their comedy.

Comedy is only really funny when it's anti establishment.

Holy shit.

That might not actually be the case.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump
>In 1885, at age 16, Trump emigrated via Bremen, Germany, to the United States aboard the steamship Eider, departing on October 7[3]:32 and arriving at the Castle Garden Emigrant Landing Depot in New York City on October 19. U.S. immigration records list his name as "Friedr. Trumpf" and his occupation as "none".[8]

>The immigration records list his name as Friedr. Trumpf, but sources including the genealogy organization FamilySearch, a genealogist at About.com, and the 2013 book America's Obsessives concluded that both his father and his aunt's surnames were Trump.[16][17][18] According to the German Gesellschaft für Computergenealogie, Trumps earliest known male ancestor was Johann Paul Trump (1727-1792) in Bobenheim am Berg.[5] The story of an itinerant lawyer Hanns Drumpf presented by Gwenda Blair in her book The Trumps (2000) who settled in Kallstadt in 1608 and whose descendants changed their name from Drumpf to Trump during the Thirty Years' War of the 1600s[19][20][21] could not be substantiated and is not in accordance[how?] with the data provided by the German genealogists.[5] Journalist Kate Connolly, visiting Kallstadt, found several variations in spelling of the surname in the village archives (including Drumb, Tromb, Tromp, Trum, Trumpff, Dromb) but her article does not note "Drumpf".[22]

Kate Connolly's article
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/29/kallstadt-germany-on-the-trail-of-the-donald-in-the-trump-ancestral-home

>Drumb, Tromb, Tromp, Trum, Trumpff, Dromb … the Trump family name has had various permutations over the past five hundred years, according to the local church register.

Literally the first words of the article and not a single mention of Drumpf.

lefties arent funny.

Trumpf masterrace

They tried.

It was/is hard to negative label Trump. He's overweight, but so are most leftists, so they couldn't use that. He's a "scam artist", but if he's on your side that's a plus. He's a "liar", but same as above — also, all politicians are liars. He's a "clown", but clowns can be both clever and menacing.

The labels don't stick to him in any lasting fashion, because he's kind of unique. I'll admit that Drumpf only makes you think of Trump and kinda has a Hitler vibe — I guess that's what they were going for.

If they want to hang a name on him they'll have to wait for a unique and interesting scandal. Too bad for the DNC that Trump doesn't rhyme with "pee" or "urine" in this timeline.

Nigger, Trump's grandfather's real name was Drumpf, because he was a German who immigrated to murrica, after which he anglicised his name from Drumpf to Trump.
Donald's last name has been Trump since he was born.

I'm pretty sure most dropped it fairly quick and we picked it up to mockingly impersonate them. Not that they've come up with anything more clever in the interim.

Same went for Christians in Europe, for at least a little bit. Of course not all followed this, and the church itself eventually got consumed by various kikery that led to Martin Luther chimping out, but yeah jews ended up running plenty of banks in Europe.

Give it a minute, we're slow

They can't go too extreme or they'll step on the 673048629 interest groups/factions/etc's toes and feelings.

muzrats arent people

Germans of Kallstadt should be fucking proud what became of their son Trumpf, a 16 year old boy who went to the bloody Yukon and founded an empire. His grandson went on to become a time traveller and possibly save western civilization .

Shillary is a step up from drumpf and obongo.

>[X]Defeated Hofer easily
>[X]Blocked cabinet appointments for months
>[X]Blocked first Muslim Ban
>[X]Removed Flynn
>[X]Revealed Sessions ties to Russia
>[X]Forced Sessions recusal
>[X]Blocked Trumpcare
>[X]Baited Trump into tweeting lies about President Obama without proof
>[X]Blocked second Muslim Ban
>[X]Defeated Wilders easily
>[X]Blocked wall funding
>[X]Trump caught lying about Obama wiretap
YOU ARE HERE
>[ ]Comey unveils wide ranging investigation into Russian/Trump collusion
>[ ]Easily defeat LePen
>[ ]Remove Bannon
>[ ]Remove Sessions
>[ ]Block Gorsuch Nomination
>[ ]Block tax cuts for the rich
>[ ]Block third Muslim Ban
>[ ]Full tax returns released
>[ ]BiPartisan support for impeachment
>[ ]Impeached
>[ ]Tried for Treason
>[ ]Imprisoned
>[ ]Dies alone, poor, and disgraced in Prison
>[ ]America lives happily ever after

No one made a half hour television episode begging everyone to call him Obongo. And they didn't sell hats.

Because he and his team believed at the time that Trump was getting popular because of his good media image. They thought they could kill part of his image by giving him a name that sounds odd and less flattering.
So once again, they had NO idea what the fuck even goes on in many people's minds.

They probably wanted to pay him back equally for calling his enemies mean names:
crooked hillary, lyin ted, little marco, pocahontas, low energy jeb ....
but again, Drumpf is kind of low energy in itself...
They could have went with Donald Dumb or something more obvious, but what can you expect

Because """""""liberals""""""" aren't funny.

Forced humor in service of an agenda rarely works.

What they were doing was no different from large corporate advertising agencies.

Occasionally you see a good commercial. But be honest, you really don't see many that are laugh out loud funny and really worthy of sharing with people, right? It's often forced on social media by large companies to try and make stuff go viral.

Shit on Sup Forums catches on because it's a natural incubator.

We don't even have an upvote or downvote system that can be gamed.

A meme has to work to work. Even something that I helped force like Bane was eventually transmuted into something worthy of lulz.

It's easier to mine material from chans and repurpose it than try and create your own, even with highly paid artists and experts.

Also on places like Sup Forums you're getting raw, unfiltered talent.

A person working for Saatchi and Saatchi might have a great portfolio and an education, but this shit is really an art, and regardless of what your mum told you, talent and creativity can't really be "worked" on. You just have it.

>It's not even really that insulting to be honest.

because it was meant to be silly and not insulting ya dumb fag

I swear why is it that the only type of shit yall can laugh at is only insult humor like the bunch of dumb retards yall are.

Shit sounded silly to them and they enjoyed the sillyness of it all which in no way was meant to be to insulting but simply silly.

Like god damn you humorless fags are so pathetic with your faggotry of only likening and accepting of insult humor from whatever you call your side at others that are not part of whatever imaginary group yall feel you belong to.

TL:DR: Shit was silly and only meant to be that and not straight up insulting.

Obongo kinda just works because it's retarded and racist.

It's not clever. It's dumb and rude.

Drumpf isn't clever. It's also not dumb and rude. It's convoluted and odd.

It's kind of a funny sound, but it's such a mess explaining why you're making that sound that it's not really worth it.

He didn't change it to Americanize it.

It wasn't even "changed". It was just an alternate form of spelling that his Great Grandfather back in Germoney used.

Also, it was a bitter as fuck attempt at "revenge" for the Liebovitz thing.

Because it's his families true surname. Changed to "Trump" simply to sound like the winners they aren't.

No comedy because you can't write comedy like that. It's his families true surname.

>[ ]Wake up and see the majestic 50ft tall wall with Mexico
You forgot to add this in the end

It was intended to be insulting. Hence the number of insults Oliver used when unveiling the name.

You shouldn't be posting on here if you're at an age where you struggle to follow Comedy Central programming.

>Silly

It's not particularly silly though. It's convoluted and odd.

> Trump is getting popular

New low in popularity, 37%

>Because it's his families true surname

[citation needed]

We are talking about the people who pushed Hillary shimmy

>Drumpf
>Dr umpf
>Dr oomph
oomph (o͝omf) n. Slang 1. Spirited vigor:

Think about this;

>Obama scores 38% in polls rigged in his favor.

>Trump scores 37% in polls rigged against him

That's gotta hurt Obama on a personal level.

It's John Leibowitz's revenge for Trump calling him his real name.

>>So John Oliver's claim is not even be real at all.
>American """"""education""""""
Silly Drumpfkin