How can shiskas even compete? I just signed up for jdate right now

How can shiskas even compete? I just signed up for jdate right now

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n90p6ZVuWJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eheezeh yohfee. Who needs shiksas when we have our own beautiful women? This one looks nothing like my ima.

keep me posted

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n90p6ZVuWJk

Not a Jew
Ugly bitch, evidently a Jew

Why does she look like Egon Spengler from the original Ghostbusters movies.

>jdate
Can non Jews join? Or will I be rejected?

I've always found Jewish girls to be insanely attractive, but don't want my kids to be Jews. It's an awful feeling.

They like tall aryan goyim to improve the race. Go try van Riebeeck.

Try Israeli jews. Based as fuck. Love america too.

> t. seduced goy

'And in the news
Ugly Jews'
This is what happens when you have such a small gene pool for millenia

>Try Israeli jews. Based as fuck. Love america too.

What do I even do to meet Israeli Jews, user? Aside from going to Israel, of course.

>Try Israeli jews. Based as fuck. Love america too.
Go on...
I've met a few ex-IDF girls in Florida and Greece. Hot accent and sexy af

Let' see how far this gets me.

Are you trying to pass these two off as remotely attractive? They aren't.

They are ugly, though. The only thing attractive about them is their confidence level, a confidence brought about because they have enslaved and genocided your ancestors more times than they care to count.

They compete through the paucity of cluster b disorders.

user, I know these pictures are cherry picked as Hell but how is this ugly?

They just have a lot of facial features that I like. Honestly, the nose shape I've always been attracted to. There's also something with the bottoms of their eyes that looks really nice. I can't quite put my finger on what it is though.

Book that ticket. Unfortunately most Israeli jewesses you find outside the holy land are fucked in the head and not nationalistic.

Why are they not your wife yet?

Keep posting Jan.

A jew likes other jews. News at 11.

Found my match. Sneaky cunts want me to pay $39.99 for a 1 month plan in order to message her.

Yeah shes cute, she looks like an arab, but, what is her family saying, there's a form of respect due ya-know.
>Implying from them.

B/c it's a roll of the dice whether they end up looking like Golda Meir
fifteen yrs down the line. So before hooking up with a nice j00ish girl- see what her mom and grandma looks like

Every country has hot woman. There is just more choice. You want blonde, brown, black, dark skin, white skin. We have it all.

Worth it, but better visit Israel. How many diaspora are still left there after they jewed you on apartheid?

No thx mate
>Wanting to be sick
Cuz of ideals.

This should be reported because it's off topic but also because I'm sick of you degenerates posting lewds on my board.

I would think that a goy in Israel would be looked down upon and that the Israeli grills wouldn't associate. Or am I wrong? Would they throw themselves at an American Man?

You're not looked down upon by normal Israeli jews. You have to be willing to integrate. You don't have to cut your dick. Just love the land and jewish traditions.

Depending on your looks they will try to hit on you.

What? Chopping your foreskin off is not required?

This information, pleases me

Too many misconceptions about Israelites here.

Good. Now buy a plane ticket and spend your shekels here.

Spill the diamonds.

What chances does a decent goy, unwilling to convert or mess with his dick have of finding a hot jewess like Hila?

What's going on in this thread guys?

it's shiksa you schmuck.

Go to Los Angeles if you want easy Jew pussy

you can't throw a stone around here without it landing in a gaping, thirsty, Jewish cunt

If the mother is jewish, the kids will be jewish. This is all that matters. Just love the country and participate in the customs.

All this only counts only for Israeli jewesses, not the fucked up diaspora jews.

Enjoy your sliteyed mongrells