Ohio Mayor Arrested for Pizzagate

Former mayor of Hubbard, Ohio (D) Richard Keenan has admitted in court to raping a young child, as President Trump’s urgent investigation into the elite pedophile ring that has infiltrated Washington D.C. and politics nationwide continues taking down high-profile perpetrators.
Keenan previously blamed the 4-year-old victim for initiating the acts, describing her as a “willing participant“. He is now facing life behind bars.

The Youngstown Vindicator reports that according to court documents, the victim told Keenan’s wife about the sexual abuse that began when she was 4-years-old and lasted for three years.

awdnews.com/political/first-democrat-official-tied-to-elite-pedophile-ring-pleads-guilty

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/09/14/ex-mayor-charged-in-4-year-olds-rape-said-the-girl-was-a-willing-participant-records-say/?utm_term=.49b4a870377d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

bump

Literally fake news you stupid shill

The only pedo here is Milo yianopolis

:( is truck world ok?

When is Trump going to be investigated?

And so it begins...

The fuck does this have to do with PizzaGate? He was arrested before PizzaGate wasn't even on you nutjobs radar.

Tiger kind of got a diddler look going with that smile and facial hair

Looks like Anthony Cumia

>experiencing the slippage of time in the heavy salting of Tiger Woods' goatee

what am i doing with my life

everything pedo related is now pizzagate so their retarded narrative doesn't fall apart so they can continue to plague Sup Forums with their unbearable autism.

They're working their way up.

It's not fake news, it's old news. The guy was arrested in August of 2016.

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/09/14/ex-mayor-charged-in-4-year-olds-rape-said-the-girl-was-a-willing-participant-records-say/?utm_term=.49b4a870377d

Why balance putter on pecker?

He must have given up some people. He's lucky he gets just life

I thought that was Ben Carson lmao

When is the epstein trial. It was rescheduled and disappeared from radar. Terrible things to read about though

read the toy box killer transcripts if you need some desensitization. after that you're unfuckwithable.

Ohio is one of the states that has an unusually high percentage of missing children for their total population.

I got two Amber Alerts sent to my phone last week.

the article was dated today. didn't realize I had been baited by it. thank you for pointing that out. thought this was a habbening. first time I'm hearing about it though, glad the guy got caught.

I confused this with the Stockton mayor story, about the guy playing strip poker with a minor. (How the fuck?) Also turns out to be old news form Aug 2016.

Wow it must be tiring looking into such a topic. Don't we all agree that a nice restful, deep sleep is the best course of action here? Yes, a rejuvenating sleep will work wonders. I am so very sleepy right now, i must go. I am off to sleep now.