Anti-Semitic flyers attacking 'Jewish privilege' appear at UIC

Anti-Semitic flyers attacking 'Jewish privilege' appear at UIC

campusreform.org/?ID=8938

> Anti-Semitic flyers appeared at the University of Illinois at Chicago Tuesday declaring that “Ending white privilege...starts with ending Jewish privilege.”

> UIC student Eva Zeltser posted a picture of one of the flyers on Facebook, claiming that she found copies posted all over campus and declaring, “My heart is broken.”

> “I truly hope that UIC can put an end to the same kind of propaganda that started the Holocaust.” Tweet This

> At the top of the poster, the bolded words “ENDING WHITE PRIVILEGE…” introduce the general theme of the message, below which are bullet points stating that “Jewish Americans make up 2% of the population” and that “44% of Jewish Americans are in the top 1%.”

> It then goes on to translate those statistics into a hypothetical U.S. with just 1,000 people, asserting that “10 of them would be in the top 1%,” “20 of them would be Jewish,” and “9 of them would be Jewish and in the top 1%.”

> To illustrate the point further, a pyramid diagram is included below the bulleted list with stick figures used to represent “the 99%” and “the 1%,” the latter being distinguished by the Stars of David imposed over all but one of the figures.

> “Is the 1% Straight, White Men?” the poster asks alongside the diagram. “Or is the 1% Jewish?”

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/843672774828875776
politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've never thought that antisemitism was a good idea because it's impossible for the normies to "get" it. Plenty of the "antisemites" here are anything but, antisemitism is simply the mechanism against the resentful trust fund group who are literally every form of sjw and cancer. They're not necessarily Jews. Jews aren't necessarily them. That being said they conform to every Jewish stereotype.

Ending Jewish privilege also means ending upper class black privilege too.

>truth is antisimetic

If the truth is antisemitic then satan is a good guy.

> Implying doing God's dirty job isn't being a nice guy.

Tbh if I wanted to fuck with god I wouldn't be punishing evil, but prizing it and giving bad people more reasons to side with me.

shame on OP, posting a watermarked copy

that's not the one I wanted

It's a great flyer

No one really cares that the average Jew is successful. It's the fact they run our central banks and our subversive media.

>10 Americans would by top 1%
>20 of them would be Jewish
Nice math bro.

MUH HOLOCAUST

everytime. Might as well be a holocaust religion.

Nevermind it makes sense it's just confusing.

20 of the 1000, not 20 of the 1%.

It's poorly worded but taking 2 seconds will make sense of it.

Basically it is impossible to allow wealth transfer from parents to children and guarantee the kids won't be pricks/failures

It's the fault of the (successful) parents which leads to having to deal with trust fundies of all races

>(((Eva Zeltser)))

Mother fucking kek, the Jew cries out as (s)he strikes you

This implies that 90% of the 1% is Jewish, which is false. 44% of Jews are in the 1%, but that doesn't mean the 1% is mostly Jews.

Why don't the columns per row sum to 100% reeeeeee

Pretty much, yeah; just like how math can be racist.

Opportune moment to learn from the best about how to cry a victim!

What's the actual number?

Thanks, I may print some of these out and leave them around my local college, which is full of jews, the buttblast might be enough to result in an article in the papers or a segment in the evening news.

The cutoff for the 1% is ~$450,000 a year, not $100,000. The pyramid flyer is bullshit and you idiots should be ashamed. You know they're going to start mocking us the instant someone bothers to fact check.

44% of Jews aren't in the 1%, but if you assumed they were then the math would work out since:
Jews are 2%, 44% of those Jews are in the top 1%, therefore 88% of the 1% are Jewish. It's very basic maths. 0.44*0.02/0.01

this, jews need to die

the math on this is so convoluted and stupid
it should be "if there were 100 people in the US"

It's actually ingenious.

> give deliberately false figures for Jewish wealth
> Jews themselves have to point out that half of Jews are in the 1%

The point isn't just to give out the truth, it's to get people debating it.

>JEWISH PRIVILEGE
This is brilliant. Why didn't Sup Forums think of this?
Turning the jewish tricks on themselves. JEWISH PRIVILEGE is now a meme!

By the way, this should be obvious considering literally every single religious group has more than 1% in 'the 1%'. Whoever made this is a goddamned moron.

>44% of Jews aren't in the 1%.

So the flyer is wrong. It doesn't matter if the math works out if the numbers you plugged in are a lie.

inb4 six million comments on social media made by jews mentioning the holocaust

Peterson tweeted about it

>twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/843672774828875776

I was in the thread last night when the user was making them

>44% of Jews are in the 1%, but that doesn't mean the 1% is mostly Jews.
I'm not defending the flyer, I'm just correcting this false statement.

Is the one about jewish slave ship owners also bullshit?

>why didn't Sup Forums think of this

We did.
Like 2 weeks ago.

Thats how this started

I'm not familiar with what you're referring to. I just call out bullshit where I see it.

Also, if you look at the same graph, it shows the aggregate distribution for all adults. 44% of Jews are in the top 19%.

then i humbly apologize for not lurking more often and i stand in awe of Sup Forumss shrewdness

he's still playing 2-D chess

that same user posted a poster that showed a log of some slave ships and all the owners of jewish

i assumed its bullshit like the rest

I go to this shitskin school. Any recommendations as how to poss off these commies?

48% of billionaires are Jewish.
politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/
So the jews aren't disproportionately privilege then say the other races. Hmmm seems strange that people don't want to talk about privilege when it can be turned around on them.
Hmmmmmmmmm.

Let's discuss the top 30 richest people in America, focusing on the Jewish ones

>4. Mark Zuckerberg 55.5 billion
>5. Larry Ellison 49.3 billion
>6. Michael Bloomberg 45 billion
>9. Larry Page 38.5 billion
>10. Sergey Brin 37.5 billion
>14. Sheldon Adelson 31.8 billion (also a massive Zionist)
>15. Steve Ballmer 27.5 billion
>19. George Soros 24.9 billion
>22. Len Blavatnik 18.2 billion
>26. Carl Icahn 15.7 billion
>27. Donald Bren 15.2 billion
>28. Charles Ergen 14.7 billion

Out of the top 30 richest Americans 12 are Jews, multiple have donated to Zionist causes. Nearly half.

Ahh... When you replace "white" with "Jew" its suddenly bad.
Really makes you think

I love when kike poison backfires on them. They've been peddling that privilege shit for DECADES and now that it names them it's suddenly ""hate speech". Fuck you jews, FUCK YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU

I mean, the fucking Jews should have seen this one coming.

It would be a crowning achievement of Sup Forums kikery if they could get BLM on board with this.

Most blacks do not like or trust Jews. It wouldn't take much.

You heard it from an actual Jew, folks: Opposing privilege leads to genocide.

Illiterate much

Please guys. I want to help the cause.

>If there were 1000 people in the united states
10 of them would be the top percent
20 of them would be jewish
9 of them would be jewish and in the top percent.
There you go, just have to hand hold you along the way like a stupid child.

Stop this now goyim

print this flyer out and post it around school

Then maybe they'll realize white privilege is equally racist??

Jk they're too indoctrinated

The math makes my head hurt

I bet typing that out made you feel smart. Sad.