Operation Milk Success

What household item should we have libtards decry as a Nazi hate symbol next?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/17/milk-new-symbol-racism-donald-trumps-america/
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6319a2.htm
daily49er.com/opinion/2017/03/13/milk-new-symbol-of-hate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bread.

sunlight

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/17/milk-new-symbol-racism-donald-trumps-america/

this article is pure comedy gold

Trump really mindbroke leftists.

all of them

Soap or shampoo

Donuts

Peanut butter would be the all time greatest. Also Kek like how you think.

This, white bread dark bread segregation should become a meme

I agree it's definitely bread next. I wonder when semen is going to be a nazi hate symbol being that it's also white.

Kayaking. Only White people do it and White women use it to filter out darkies in their online dating profiles.

>People are being paid an annual salaried position to produce this garbage
Kill me now, please.

toothpaste, obviously
maybe go with salt after that- watch em get goiter

Tendies

Water.
Tap water, bottled water, any water used for drinking. Water is racist and should be abstained from.

Facebook

Oxygen

do libs only drink chocolate milk now, or what?

Nothing would bring me greater joy than to please our Lord Kek

This must happen I can already see it

WATER

commies hate drinking water. they only drink alcohol and grape drank.

Bread is alot like life, the only good ones are white

Milk is disgusting.

It makes me sick everytime I drink it and tastes gross.

>White woman
>Complaining about white people
> And water
Fuck me dead

"wonderbread" is white bread and already connected in the pop culture to generic suburban whiteness.

cornbread to a lesser degree to rural whiteness.

we should take cornbread from the niggers. they love cornbread, make them feel like an uncle tom when they eat it.

Maybe because you get your milk out of a FUCKING BAG.

ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST
FROGS ARE RACIST
MILK IS RACIST

EVERYTHING IS RACIST

Im 100% serious. I think we can make blacks stop drinking water.

go back to china then

Soap.

Anti-racism.
>Whitey trying to opress da colored man by acting all morally superior and above race.

Im convinced this is an all out assault by the inferior shitty soy milk producers. I'll continue to drink cows milk

kek also showers because water is racist

This is actually a good idea. Make them stop drinking liquids all together since they have water in them. Genocide.

It looks like it's between bread and water

Clean water

Shitskins survive on Mountain Dew and coke anyways.

SWIMMING
So obvious lads
>Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Fatal Unintentional Drowning Among Persons Aged ≤29 Years — United States, 1999–2010
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6319a2.htm

The font is also Rockwell (hints at George Lincoln Rockwell) for extra subversion.

I like the longterm health effects on blacks but will it work. Milk was because of lactose tolerance in whites, whats the rational for water?

Blacks already don't drink water. You've succeeded.

Dave Chapelle already did this.. said white people share soap like its magic, black people use washcloths.

how has no one checked this

White and dark meat tendies

water is racist always oppressing poor helpless black people who cant swim.

No one sees my posts on this god damn site.

THIS

Okay, we can tie that to water - whites are superior at both drinking it and swimming in it

blacks cant swim. also segregated drinking fountains of the past.

Wouldn't be surprised if that water was filtered by the Alex Jones water filters, based on his clothes. That guy looks like he hates globalists.

If only there was someway to combine peanut butter and bread into the greatest hate symbol of all time.

Welfare.

Literally invented to keep the black man down and voting for whitey.

toothpaste
white teeth, the symbol of white supremacy

>AE
FUCK OFF OF MY AE MILK FUCKING MSM I SWEAR TO GOD REEEEEEEEEE
Seriously though, iowanon here, I was raised on this shit. The people who run the company are good people and their products are top notch. Go fuck yourselves normies leave me and my milk be

TRIPLE DOUBLES!
KEK APPROVES!

"Peanut butter is made for bread. Jelly?"

Praise kek

see look WATER is a symbol of white supremacy.

Maybe we can also tie in the lead in water affecting mostly black communities? Whitey using water to control black people and make them stupid?

How did this only happen in a week?

Better yet, how the fuck are people falling for this?

We need to slowly take away staple foods and leave only the junk.
Take away all the healthy food that way the extremists who will actually listen to this bullshit will grow fat and die off.
Heart attacks will become the saving grace.
Praise kek.

literally white domination of black ingenuity

It worked Guys, even my Uni News paper wrote something about it

daily49er.com/opinion/2017/03/13/milk-new-symbol-of-hate/

Digits don't lie
praise KEK

Okay guys - it's water. We need to spread the word:

To all those veterans who served in the Memetic Engineers Corps... God bless you sirs, we need your help again to hit the MSM with the heaviest meme artillery you have.

Those of you in the Shitposting Infantry - we need you to spread the word.

We can do this lads!!!

>Whitey is putting lead in the water to weaken our body against lead so he can shoot us more easily!

I mean, they're stupid enough to believe anything...

>“There’s something kind of horrific about milk,” Mr. Peele told the Times. “Think about it! Think about what we’re doing. Milk is kind of gross.”

... riiight. Comes out of tits. Gay.

Water distributors are racist now.

>university
>american education
>milk is racist
kek I always knew school was fucking useless. Dont blacks also think school is racist? maybe we cant make blacks stop going to school completely.

The vegans thank you for supporting them in their quest to end cow torture.

Water should be free for everybody as a basic human right, and since all minorities aren't privileged, whites monetizing water is an attempt to monopolize on the suffering of poor brown people.

Nah, considering the current school boards, they'd probably do anything to make education more inclusive for blacks, leading to even further degradation of education, and making it even more useless for whites.

My digits will confirm Pb&J sandwiches as the new hate symbol

Electrical sockets and switches are a symbol of white power

Take their pussy hats. This would be a crushing, demoralizing blow to them.

If it means supporting the Vegans then fuck this shit

If there was a way we would tie it into the KANGZ bullshit....

All stores should provide desegregated bags of bread! White and black bread Should be consumed together

Also promotes race mixing

Anyone ever notice how all this vile white supremacist stuff comes from whites?

And because we invented electricity and created the modern world.

>Operation: Milk was a success
>Milk is now racist
>Next riot
>Tear gas deployed
>Cannot use milk to wash it away anymore

that sounds good, let them think that water should be free gibs but the whities are keeping it to themselves. We should try to announce a water protest

I suspect the vegans were the major factor behind milk=racist.

Checked, kek please.

Make them protest the welfare. Imagine the starvation that could follow when libs force it to be banned.

Pork.

In the Roman Empire, they used lead dust to whiten their faces, and that destroyed the KANGZ 'empires'. Putting lead in water is an attempt to make them more white, and make them forget about their history...

Just throwing it out there.

Back then black people had segregated water fountains usually uncleaned, who says america stopped that

we are just trying to help the poor black people not get oppressed by evil facist nazi water.

Like this idea

shit that slab's worth like 2 million.

fucking japs.

I mean is it bad that in their stupidity they helped us.
we could use this to make veganism racist

this is retarded though. im brown and i drink milk every day no problemo

lysol

You won't get to choose. Just like Pepe. The only reason he got picked was Trump's son used his image and so the left had to comb through the internet to find the most damaging use of Pepe. Probably never be duplicated again.

No you fucking newfag. Milk isn't a "racist" symbol because it's white. It's because whites are more tolerant to it. Fuck off back to stormfront you retarded stormweenie.

This has potential
White and brown are already segregated on the shelves. Coincidence?