Is this future Tsar the saviour of modern Russia?

Should the Romanovs return to their rightful home in the Winter Palace and be re-instated as supreme leaders of the Russian Empire?

Quick rundown:
>One of the youngest male members of the Russian Imperial Family and heir to the Russian throne in pretence.
>Born May 21, 1985 in Illinois and is the eldest son and second child of Prince Rostislav Rostislavovich.
>Prince Rostislav belongs to the Mihailovichi branch of the Romanov family as a male line descendant of Grand Duke Michael Nikolaevich of Russia, the youngest son of Emperor Nicholas I.
>He is also a descendant of Emperors Alexander II and Alexander III, being the great grandson of Grand Duchess Xenia Alexandrovna of Russia (sister of the last Emperor Nicholas II) and her husband Grand Duke Alexander Mikhailovich of Russia.
>Is also in line of succession to the British throne
>Lived in Chicago until the age of 6, when his father relocated the family to East Sussex in the United Kingdom
>In 2006 after attending memorial service for his great-great grandmother the Dowager Empress Maria Feodorovna he announced that he was considering "coming home" to Russia.
>Only descendant of the Romanov family to return to Russia.
>Upon returning he has converted to the Russian Orthodox faith and has studied the language, which he is now fluent in.
>In 2015, Vladimir Putin stated that he wants to reinstate Russia's imperial family and the Tsars as a means of unifying the Russian people and preserving the country's heritage.
>It is rumoured that Putin will introduce a law granting the Romanov family "special status" in Russia in July 2018 at the centenary of Nicholas II's death.
>The royals would be returned to one of the great Romanov palaces in St Petersburg, or the grand Livadia Palace in Crimea.
>Prince Rotislav would be named as Tsar of Russia in the event of Russia re-instating the family.
>The family would be given a similar role in Russia as the British Royal Family.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/586470/Russia-royal-family-Vladimir-Putin-reinstate-Tsar-Nicholas-Second-Romanov
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good for them, Russians were a fine part of European culture until they got trashed by the """"""Bolsheviks"""

This is great news.

i bet the jews are angry about this.

jews were the ones over throwing monarchys all across europe by instigating revolutions

go fucking google pauline law and fuck off.

Very pleasing to hear this will most definitely shake up things for the western alliances

that little faggot looks demented

May the rightful Heirs return to the throne. Hail the Kings!

Definitely shouldn't appoint someone with zero political experience as supreme leader, but it'd be neat to see the Romanovs return for a ceremonial role like you see in the U.K. or Japan.

Rightful home in the winter plalace? It's spring now, maslinsa is over, they can fuck right off to Peterhof or Gatchina

Romanovs stopped being Russian in about 1700. Need to find an actual Russian dynasty to crown a Russian tsar (that nobody wants)

Assuming this isn't absolutely bs I think there are quite a few potential claimants to the throne and I sincerely doubt the Russians have any desire to crown a former American.

There are several. I think some Brit royal actually has the strongest claim.

King Ralph meets Dr. Zhivago.

Russian bros, is it true that when they executed the tsar and his family, the barbaric slav soldiers raped the daughters...after they were shot?

Prince Michael of Kent? He certainly looks the part.

With this gentle cuck jaw and feminine glasses? No way.

Russians are the niggers of Europe so it wouldn't surprise me.

express.co.uk/news/world/586470/Russia-royal-family-Vladimir-Putin-reinstate-Tsar-Nicholas-Second-Romanov

>born in Illinois
kill him
Illinois a shit

I would love to see Eric Trump as Tsar of Russia

>the Russian tsar is American
You're gonna have a big circumcised American dick on the throne kek