A ufo invasion would unite the conservatives and the left

a ufo invasion would unite the conservatives and the left

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FLlWlVJUzss
youtube.com/watch?v=YyR3JCf6rRk
youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can I be a guest on the next infowars Alex?

INTO THE Sup ForumsISH NAVY

HEAVE TO LADS
youtu.be/FLlWlVJUzss

The Hubbell space telescope, it's first year up after they fixed it, categorized and counted 500 billion galaxies in any one photograph field of view of dark matter. That's like grains of sand at the beach and you've just got a handful. It's massive amounts. I'm sure that of all of the galaxies, and I'm sure the universe is teeming with life.

The world could not handle ayy lmaos

naw
muslims would freak the fuck out
random unstable people and folks with mental illness will break down and have fits of spontaneous pandemonium
superstitious niggers & spics will act insane about it

would probably need martial law assuming the service men don't get all weird

No, the left would demand we accept them, some would try to fuck them, and some would try to become them.

It would unite nothing.

holy shit i can picture sjw's protesting this

An excuse to post one of the best Trump tweets

youtube.com/watch?v=YyR3JCf6rRk

And for that reason would be completely staged

Nah, the world being as it is, I'd side with the ayylmaos. Fuck this gay earth.

>and the left

Fucking leftists would be the first to backstab us.

the government has already figured out they can control the sheep with the media...this will not change once the alien presence is revealed to the masses....the division will continue until they achieve full-control.

But they already fight over illegal aliens

Highly depends on what kind of aliens would they be.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg

i hope they invade soon desu
>first invade murica and white house as planned in the movies
this gives us the rest of the world time to gather our strenght and think of intelligent plan of cooperating with them

Marxists would stab us saying we are intolerant and specists

What's amazing is that any one of those 500 billion galaxies can contain millions of solar systems.

It's incredible. Virtually anything can and most likely DOES exist, that your mind can imagine up.

Crazy, huh?

>"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
>- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

>No, the left would demand we accept them, some would try to fuck them, and some would try to become them.

racist. alien cock is best cock. we must import as much alien cock as possible. BAC.