Flat moon

I believe the earth is round...but

>why does the earth rotate a full cycle in 24 hr?
>why do we have a dark side of the moon?

Why does the moon never rotate you round earth faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVk00QcDFB4
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4obVRDSrXiA
youtube.com/watch?v=RaPtq8F2hUc
youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw
theosophical.ca/books/VrilThePoweroftheComingRace_EBulwer-Lytton.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you fail middle school science or smoething?
The Earth doesn't even rotate a full cycle in 24 hrs you dunce, that's why we have leap years

Eddie Bravo is the only non-shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=aVk00QcDFB4

If the earth was square or flat it round, why would it change the rotation of the moon

Why do you think dividing the time between Sunrises into two sets of 12 pieces (for simpler notation with degrees, also mapping radians to 4 sets of three pieces on a Cartesian plane ) is any less arbitrary than counting in base ten?

It's called tidal locking you stupid fat kike.
Kill yourself.

The moon rotates in a way that only one way face the earth, it's that simple

You lame thanks for being degenerate
Did you know the Mayan calander was more accurate than ours.... no need for a leap year faggot

>the scientists all lie about race, it's not just a social construct
>NASA scientists tell me the truth about where we live
Newfags stop.

>muh Mayan calendurr

If the Earth isn't round, then how come things stick to it? The faster things spin the stickier they are

Tidal locking is a jewish meme
Kys

But the moon does not spin faggot so why do things stick 2 it

It's actually not, it's called synchronous rotation. The moon rotates in the same time it takes to orbit

I don't get it, is North America in view in both of these?

>being this retarded

I need to quit Sup Forums, no wonder people look at rightists as complete morons.

The scourge invasion of the retarded religious fanatics and subhumans from villages ruined this board.

Explain this faggot.

What is this.

if someone put the moon there and locked it
in orbit and we are just figuring it out we
are gonna look like complete idiots.
they would be it's right fucking there
never moves and doesn't crash into the
earth and you never wondered?
you morons.

> I need to quit Sup Forums
>see you tomorrow

Thanks for being a good goy

The circumference of the earth is 45.000 kilometres. Assuming the plane is at cca 10.000 meters altitude, your vision stretches cca 70-80 kilometres away.

What do you expect ? To see yourself on a big stone like the Little Prince ?

The size of the continents

>why do we have a dark side of the moon?
goddamnit America what the fuck are you teaching your kids

Horizon should be seen at that point though.

By the claims of the round earthers themselves.

Also why does the moon looking thing look more like a white sun? And why is it clearly vibrating?

>why does the earth rotate a full cycle in 24 hr
What's the significance of that?

It required faith. The same godly forces that spun the moon give it its stickiness. Our faith keeps those forces moving in their holy course, faggot

.....because of tidal locking. It's not just a fucking coincidence, you mong.

It can't be seen from that altitude you dumb retard, do you even math ?

The moon looks like sun because ... it is iluminated by the sun, and because of a shitty phone camera it makes it look like its glowing.

The moon doesnt vibrate, the plane is vibrating jesus fucking christ are you this dumb ?

>Comercial plane
Vibrating? go to the doctor and check your eyes.

Yall fucking retards need to go out to sea, and see how you approach land... you dont see shore and mountains all at the same time... you see the mountains first then as you get closer the shore. How does that happen on a flat earth?

I thought you were quitting, get out of here, you're getting sleepy time for bed

Why does the fucking moon never spin?
>what is on the dark side of the moon?

You sound flustered. Do I smell fear?

>it's another american education thread

>why does the moon never rotate

because it's Earth grivatation has it locked in place, my man.

this is exactly why Mercury doesn't rotate either, the more you know my man.

we wuz gravity n' sheeeeeit

>I believe the earth is round
>round
A coin is round, a pizza is round, earth is round.
It's not a sphere, though.

Look up the burj khalifa sunset

Aerospace Engineer here,
there is no such thing as the dark side of the moon, this is like saying earths poles never get any light

Dont procreate.

Retards. The moon does spin. If it doesn't then each portion of the earth would see a different portion of the moon as it revolves around the Earth. Since we can only see one part of the moon, then the moon has to rotate to keep one part towards the Earth as it revolves around it.

Redpill bomb here.

Pizza used to be called earth cake because its shaped like earth.

I know about ships and horizon its just strange all celestial bodys in space are spinning around execpt our sun and moon?
Why some many commercial flights over the artic but never Antarctica?

GAWD IS AMAZING
crazy how nature do dat

I sincerely advise you to read a book about astrology

nigga you a philosopher?

I fucked up

NASA employee here, every celestial body including earth is flat as a pancake

I will, and I will also teach them to laugh at your stupid shit and make fun of your kids.

Daily reminder that the Moon has EXACTLY THE SAME apparent size in Earth's sky as the Sun and that is NOT a coincidence. Many ancient myths around the world describe a time when the Moon wasn't in Earth's sky. The Moon was artificially placed near Earth. Also, Earth is hollow. The Moon is hollow too.

Are you trolling or actually that stupid?

Trips of truth!

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. There is a world inside our world.

There are so many reasons to avoid Antarctica in a plane.

the sun is further away

Look up tidal locking.

Such as? i'm not disagreeing with you, i just want to know

Hell is a real place, and it's inside the Earth. the Greeks knew.

youtube.com/watch?v=4obVRDSrXiA

>The Earth doesn't even rotate a full cycle in 24 hrs you dunce, that's why we have leap years

God damnit, how can this be so hard? We have leap years (and -days and -seconds) because the planet rotates around the sun in a 365.25xxx-day rythm.

> But why does the earth need exactly 24 hs to revolve around itself?

Mabye, just maybe humans have calibrated their time measurement units to THAT VERY PHENOMENON?

Im convinced.

Just answer the question faggot why is it the only celestial body we can see never change? Look at it everyday yeah its round but u want me to believe it never rotates? Fuck off jew niger Coalberg

Look at the sun throught a telescope, you can see the rotation with it

Paradise is also inside Earth. The word 'paradise' derives from the Old Iranian word 'paridayda' which means 'walled enclosure'. It's a walled enclosure because the 'wall' is literally Earth's crust. The Persians knew too.

The earth is hollow retarded flatfag
youtube.com/watch?v=RaPtq8F2hUc
youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw

and the moon rotates
The moon orbits the Earth once every 27.322 days. It also takes approximately 27 days for the moon to rotate once on its axis. As a result, the moon does not seem to be spinning but appears to observers from Earth to be keeping almost perfectly still. Scientists call this sychronous rotation.

Egg Dad

Kill yourself dumbfag

>There are so many reasons to avoid Antarctica in a plane
Name 1 faggot

holy shit ted cruz is a reptile

>Look up tidal locking.
Jewish meme
Kys

Dumbest cunt to ever live.

Mah nigga! Earth is indeed hollow.

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

theosophical.ca/books/VrilThePoweroftheComingRace_EBulwer-Lytton.pdf

Digits confirm, flatcucks btfo!

If that's true then why the hell did NASA carry on about a supposed "dark side" of the moon when clearly once they left the face of the earth they would see a full lunar rotation in space.

>What a captivating, political topic.
Go neck yourself, faggot.

Yep you're a ducking hopless dumb cunt price of shit.

What that has got to do with anything? it's just a part of the moon that we never see while on the earth.

Yeah I know what the accepet science tells us but how convient that the fucking moon just happens to spin so we never see the other side of it?

>it's just a part of the moon that we never see while on the earth.

You're not fooling anyone.

-Almost 24H - this is why we have a February 29th every 4 years user

>moon
>flat
Don't say that or she'll get angry and flood the world.

You just use Sup Forums memes constantly without context. You must be as cringey as anime and 9gag people in real life.

>Implying

google search "tidal locking" you retard.

Wow spherecucks eternally btfo

Soneone should start a expedition without announcing it to everyone

Won't work. There are (((intelligence personnel))) guarding the openings.

>The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop
quite possibly

German scientist Dr. Axel stoll described how physics could explain the hollow earth theory and ufos in "Das Wissen um die unterdrückte Physik - Ein Buch von Axel Stoll". Operation highjump is the most suspicious part imo. Did the US military get defeated by penguins? lol. And then a little later they nuked Antartica only to have ufos sighted above the whitehouse

We already tried, and we couldn't go deeper because of how hot it is down there, plus the workers were hearing screams so they pussied out

Admiral Byrd described seeing flying objects in Antarctica during an interview with International News Service correspondent Lee Van Atta aboard the USS Mount Olympus, which later appeared in the Wednesday, March 5, 1947 edition of a Chilean newspaper called El Mercurio:

“Admiral Byrd declared today that it was imperative for the United States to initiate immediate defence measures against hostile regions. The admiral further stated that he didn’t want to frighten anyone unduly but that it was a bitter reality that in case of a new war the continental United States would be attacked by flying objects which could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds. Admiral Byrd repeated the above points of view, resulting from his personal knowledge gathered both at the north and south poles, before a news conference held for International News Service.”

>Sup Forums is right about every thing
>accept any thing that has to do with science

These threads trigger me way too hard. You guys are dumb ass mother fuckers.

The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

It also takes approximately 27 days for the moon to rotate once on its axis. As a result, the moon does not seem to be spinning but appears to observers from Earth to be keeping almost perfectly still. Scientists call this sychronous rotation. The side of the moon that perpetually faces Earth is known as the near side.

what a fucking clown

>what is neuschwabenland?
Germans and Japanese most likely already found it. watch the second vid

Why would they lie that it's not flat?

The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING.

I've heard about the Germans finding it, but the Japanese? That's new to me. Explain.

and I dont want to hear no scientist, spewing nonsense getting me pissed

I mean only a few scientists that were taken aboard german u-boots

It's part of their whole bullshit story how we came here by accident and don't have a creator. You know, big bang, evolution, vast universe, spherical earth. It's all designed to (((discredit))) the Bible.

earth is flat

>photos taken from different angles
>weather patterns change frequently

Holy shit. It's like NASA has the capability to take photos of the earth via satellite, from different positions, at different times.

Wow. Technology. The future is looking bright.