Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/musk.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=2KK_kzrJPS8&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=QAwiyS5aTcU
youtube.com/watch?v=mOI8GWoMF4M
youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Subsidy baby.

Explain. I have a feeling you have no idea what you're talking about.

overrated welfare leach.

He's a sperg. We don't like spergs.

He's an African-American that's leeched more welfare than 100 dindus combined.

Still no explanation. Did you just see someone else post it on Sup Forums and regurgitate it?

Is that 15 year old balding?

we don't, he's a great shitposter

What is with this subsidy meme?

It's just jealousy

Anyone who's not a mouthbreathing fucktard knows he is redpilled and supports his goals

I hate him for PayPal. But otherwise, he's a very successful African American business man.

Because he's a succesful African American?
Also, he´s a white African American.
>mfw 1 white African American is more successful than all black African Americans combined

kek

What more do you need?

His companies wouldnt be financially stable without goverment funds. What more of an explanation do you need brit bong?

He's not white. He's of Koi-San descent

How did PayPal, his first real success, receive government funds?

I don't know him well enough to hate him.

He made 16 mil~ from Zip2 before that

But that just isn't true though. It's just a meme started after faggots associated Musk with "reddit" for whatever reason

I don't hate him, but he is disingenuous about his motives. He cares so much about getting to mars but hardly to the moon which is in every way more advantageous, and when spacex gets to mars he has hardly thought of any details on what will even be done, just letting other people figure it out.
More than that, he pretends like cheaper rockets are the solution to accessible space travel while ISRO/Roscosmos have already been cost-competitive.
He completely ignores any possibility of directing his company towards actual innovations in rocketry, such as supporting VASIMR or deep focus fusion or any other alternative propulsion system than whats been in use since the moon landings.

As for Tesla, the same behavior is apparent as his solution for extending range and decreasing recharging time, the most debilitating problems that have prevented electric vehicles from overtaking ICE, is 'woah dude just put a bigger battery in there lol so smart'. No investment in advancing the state of battery technology, and the cars look like shit. He used to famously try to sue anyone that put early teslas under any stress test that caused them to break down, like on Top Gear.
The AI is pretty nifty, but that's not his work.

Hyperloop is expensive and dumb, simulateously low volume and poor connectivity while turning basic infrastructure into a fucking bomb. Why? Because its the 80s' idea of the 2000s and he's still stuck in it.

he's a con-man first and a scientist 30th

He's a turd

Because he is using people of color to build his utopia but he gets all the credit.

His wig looks better than mine.

He wants to build a city on Mars with plant gardens mines etc.

You can't do that on the Moon because there is no day night cycle.

Who wants to be stuck on somewhere where the sun comes in 28 days.

>Conman
>Founded 5 or more successful companies that literally changed the world
>Billionaire

Fuck off
It's a hair transplant not a wig lad

Oi, don't knock kai-san you cunt.

Outside of Paypal pretty much all his wealth is from government subsidies/contracts.

oil-gas memetic warriors memeing anti-environment sentiments.

>Who wants to be stuck on somewhere where the sun comes in 28 days.

Do you even Norway?

Snowniggers don't need no sun, bro.

Literally changing the world really isn't a feat if you think about it, even licensing a shitty unsuccessful company technically literally changes the world, plus 5 is a major overestimation.

Mars or moon, people will still be living in bubbles and underground. A day night cycle is easily simulated, and is necessary for the trip to mars anyway. The moon suprisingly has more water beneath the regolith than mars except for the poles which would work against the supposed advantage of going there instead. And most of all, its really easy and quick to go to the moon and establish logistics

>subsidies = contracts

We're hitting levels of stupid I didn't know were humanly possible

His companies might (might!) Be successful, but how in any way have they changed the world? Maybe PayPal, but that's a stretch.

>he has hardly thought of any details on what will even be done
How do you know? He obviously has done.

>just letting other people figure it out
As did Leonhard Euler, what's your point?

>The AI is pretty nifty, but that's not his work.
It's like saying Windows isn't Gates' work, or the iPhone wasn't Jobs or Woz's. You clearly don't understand how things work in the real world do ya?

Whole post was "I don't like him cus i think he's stupid" lol

He is anti-Trump.

y-you too

Buzz aldrin asked him about his plans for whats even going to be done on mars and his response was pretty much "i dunno lol"

Why are you so mad that your personality cult hero didn't work a single bit on the most significant achievement of his company? Its widely known that elon meddles very intimately in the design of his products, hes hardly a manager when you read others accounts of working with him

Surely, that's a good thing.

Even the handful of idiots on Sup Forums who unironically supported Trump realize he's a total liability.

Yeah, real smart dickhead. You know what I mean't.

>How in any way have they changed the world?
Lmao
>His first company Zip2 got most of the newspapers to start using the internet.
>Paypal speaks for itself.
>Tesla brought or is most definitely bringing Electric cars and somewhat self driving cars to the mainstream while innovating simultaneously.
>SpaceX is literally trying to go to fucking Mars.
>Solarcity too but I don't know enough about it to comment.
>The Boring company building tunnels to prevent traffic congestion

Stop being stupid, you fucking moron.

Don't deny it
He's Trump for leftists.
Always making America great again in the backs of minorities.
And then call it progress.

Pic related it's me.
When you are out of Earth's gravity well its harder to land on the Moon because there is no atmosphere to slow you down.
No atmosphere to make methane with.
No water in the soil
No protection from radiation

Mars is the only choice but cloud cities on Venus is the most Each like place if we can do that.

Tesla is an accounting fraud. He bought Solar City to avoid reputational damage. Solar City is BKd. He is basically a stock promoter running a glorified pozi scheme. What he has going for him is coolness of a product. For all you know Tesla will have to file CH11. They are B- junk rated company with $40B market cap. Literally a pump and dump with accounting issues.

Oh no the britbong fanboy got butthurt so he can't form a rebuttal with actual facts or an argument

Don't forget how fucking stupid a Tesla is to begin with. Hailed as the Eco friendly car of the future. When in reality all the lithium going into replacing those batteries all the time is just as bad for the earth

>using the system for your own advantage
>bunch of NEETs hate him for it

Hypocritical much?

because entrepreneurs bring goods to market

while tax parasites liek musk gank tax money and use regulations to snake more

musk is not an entrepreneur

it befouls the word to even have anyoen claim such

I literally changed the world with this post.

Hes one of us you god damn dingtards.
>From south africa
>hates niggers
>is a natsoc
>Browses Sup Forums

If you don't believe me fine, but its true.

Sup Forums hates anyone who is successful, because Sup Forums is a place of misery and failure and impotence. We all know that misery loves company, so.....

I now understand why Turkey has never gone into space.

>Implying his intention wasn't all along to get people excited about the idea of it anyway
>Why are you so mad
More importantly, why are you so sensitive to words on the internet?

It's easy to criticise successful people while laying in your own filth weighing in at about 400lbs with your piss bottles lined up next to you, isn't it?

>He's anti trump
Wrong

Space X - NASA and other government contracts.
Solar City - green energy subsidies.
Tesla - the life blood of operation is selling credit to automakers who had no EV. That is coming to an end too, thus expect him failing and blaming le ebil Trump who didn't understand the genius.
It's all an emerging market tier scam run amock. Basically tells you the state the country is in.

You didn't as well

I can bet you some money Elon is in this thread.

>this much projecting

>He's Trump for leftists
Are you implying Musk doesn't support Trump and isn't secretly Redpilled?
You realise he's South African yeah? A south African that migrated out of SA.

He's probably more redpilled than most.

Holy shit this isn't even damage control. He counters your shit counter with an actual fact and all you can do is call him a fat neet?

>because entrepreneurs bring goods to market

Entrepreneurs make money, and they don't care how they do it. Business isn't about ethics. It's about the bottom line.

Money is power. When an entrepreneur makes a lot of money, they use that power to game the system. They buy politicians and lobbyests to fix regulations in their favour.

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was...

Like all the tech leaders, he has a vision for the future that I don't agree with.

>Redpill

Such a buzzword.
What does it mean?
You know the truth?
How do you know it is the truth?

How do you think no bid government contract is doled out?

I don't hate him, but I am sick of liberals pushing his name just because he has a very easily recognizable name.

He is the modern day Nicola Tesla.
People just like saying his name.
Most redditors couldn't name a single thing Elon Musk or Nicola Tesla have done, but they go ''lol epic scientists :DDDD I love science XDDD'' anyway.

>I don't like the post so I'll say it's projecting and then everyone will think it actually is
All faggots like you can ever do is regurgitate

mileswmathis.com/musk.pdf

>Turkish intellectuals
The idea is that you set up a base on the moon to make space exploration cheaper, fast and safer.
It doesn't make much sense to go for Mars before you've set up a base on the moon.

Both Mars and the Moon are sub-par choices due to the lack of proper gravity. The real way forward is artificially constructed orbital habitats that can simulate both a day/night cycle and provide proper artificial gravity.

>Ignores well thought out response.

What response?

Ramblings of an actual mad man, lmao.

just jelly desu

What's that?
If you can't fathom what I mean by it in this context, then you are too stupid for me to care what you have to say anyway.

CTR, enoughs enough. Leave.

He isn't anti trump, you absolute pleb

A space habitat requires every thing while a planet habitat requires technology and some rare minerals.
Besides it needs to be assembled in zero G.
We don't know how to do that.

>Cheaper, faster

He is making reusable craft for this reason.
How is a base on the Moon gonna make space travel cheaper?
You still have to send things from Earth.
Are you gonna cancel all your speed on the Moon and then take off from there?
When you are in space it dont matter where you are.
You are already traveling at 11 km per second.
You haven't answered what it means to be redpilled.

He's 100 times more interesting than literally anyone who has ever posted on pol. I like him

Anyone with eyes, ears and a brain that functions is anti-Trump.

Good troll lad, try harder next time though

I'd like to point out that PayPal was formed due to a merger. Giving Elon sole credit is a bit bullshit.

All the Tesla/Space stuff hasn't done enough one way or another to be classed as success or failure yet. Having said that they're heavily subsidised so its in a lot of people's very public interest for them to be the former.

Out of curiosity (and assuming you're not trolling), which of Trumps "policies" do you think are "good". And? how do you rate his first 30 days as President?

A bogan would.

it's over muskins, elon is kill.

Pamperfu is "interesting" Musk is just a basic businessman.

Runs everything on debt borrowed money.

Talks the talk but can he walk the walk.

But looks good woth space X.

I don't hate him .
Im just supprised people so willing to invest in his dreams.

I respect James dyson lot more he came up with ideas and goid bussiness plan.

He made his money and now looks to expand but not useing credit card

He said himself he doesn't want or need the subsidies, so why would he deny taking them if his competition is gonna have that advantage, invalid argument

>which of Trumps "policies" do you think are "good".
When did I say I think they're "good"?
They are anyway, though.
The only bad thing about Trump is he wasn't entirely self-made and he dumbs down his speeches (possibly intentionally)

>I respect James dyson lot more
Lmao you mean the vaccum guy? Get a grip

This is so cute

>They are anyway, though.

I guess you're from an alternative universe where up is down and down is up.

I've spent the best part of a year watching Trump and the reaction he generates.

There is no logic, nor cognition, nor reasoning to explain his ideas or his support.

I guess you Trump supporters feel something in your guts when he speaks. It's a feeling, there is no other explanation.

>shitting on your country's most respectable entrepreneur
No wonder your country's fucked

He was fired as a CEO by Thiel because Musk wanted to move PayPal infrastructure to windows from Unix. He was a CEO for less than a year.

I don't hate him. I listen to what he says, follow him on twitter. I might not agree on everything because I don't live in a bubble.

He has a stupid name.

>Musk wanted to move PayPal infrastructure to windows from Unix

wat

>I've spent the best part of a year watching Trump and the reaction he generates.
>There is no logic, nor cognition, nor reasoning to explain his ideas or his support.
So you're out of touch and you admit it. Good to know!
If you can't understand why Trump was successful, then I'll bet you can't understand why Brexit was either.
You're a pleb, basically.

the guy is autistic
youtube.com/watch?v=2KK_kzrJPS8&t=1s
his fans are autistic
youtube.com/watch?v=QAwiyS5aTcU
the guy cannot drive in a straight line
youtube.com/watch?v=mOI8GWoMF4M

he spergs about videogame memes and to top it all of he is also a cuck obviously.
youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

He is the embodiment of western autistic manchild boys, we're fucked.

>Dyson
>Most respectable entrepreneur
How retarded are you?

>Hasn't done enough to be classified success or failure
They've brought products to market and made a profit. What the fuck are you talking about?

>Elon Musk net worth: 13 Billion USD

Hi Elon

We're not anti-you man. Just some people get jelly and you're a fun guy to pick on. We'll start fucking with Bezos if that's better for you?

Being autistic is the reason you don't like him?
How about Da Vinci? Or Euler? Or many other mathematicians, inventors, etc...

Stop being a pleb son

Did your parents tell you that you have superpowers and that all the supergeniuses have sperg too?
or did your state.run media tell about how leonardo da vinci probably had add or bullshit because he couldn't write for shit?
sometimes people do the wrong thing for the right reasons my child.
don't trust BBC.

hes selling people dreams they want to buy
>just another salesman

Look it up. His ass got fired from PayPal.