So, Sup Forums...

So, Sup Forums, I am now a felon because I did my part in the race war; I beat the fuck out of a Muslim that was threatening to kill me, then proceeded to hit me. Needless to say, I hit back. However, in the process, I shattered his zygomatic bone, so I got felony assault. My fist is broken too.

So I was wondering if Sup Forums thinks I shouldn't have any weapons.
Did you know I can't even have a knife AT ALL?
What if I get murdered by Muslims now?

I hate you. You most likely don't think I should be able to have a weapon now. I was defending myself, and now I'm fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.legion-recrute.com
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/03/12/get-out-of-america-man-charged-with-hate-crime-after-attacking-restaurant-employee-with-a-pipe/?utm_term=.041d31d71d3e
oregonlaws.org/ors/163.165
osbar.org/public/legalinfo/1081_clearingrecord.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lemme guess, I deserve what I got because I'm a criminal now, right?

Kill me now.

Where the fuck in the states do you live that you're not allowed to carry a knife? Sounds like a britbong

No. Welcome to the real world, where our governments hate us as a people and life is unfair.

To be righteous in a perverted and backwards society is to suffer.

You only deserve what you got because you're a disgusting faggot anime weeb. kys

Your sacrifice will not soon be forgotten. Got a couple tips though.

1) Next time kill him. Only one side to that story.
2)Learn to hit properly.

Oregon. Felons aren't allowed to even carry a fork in their pocket if anything thinks it's a weapon.

I'm fucked.

Did you go to court yet?

Eh, I'll take whatever you say with a grain of salt, leafcuck.

You deserve it cause the muslim is still alive

Whatever, trap-liking faggot weeb.

It's all said and done. I am literally a felon. As such, it's been impossible to get a job, and I desperately need one.

Ever thought about moving to *not Oregon*?

Seems like the best solution to your problem.

THIS op, if you're going to defend yourself from a minority you have to kill em if the fight gets in any way serious because the SPLC will be so far up your ass the event horizon has more light emitting from it.

You seem knowledgeable on the subject. However, Boipucelle is fully female when Mahou Shojo.

How'd you even know? Closet weeb.

People are trying to talk, lead. Run along now

Don't worry op if it's your first offense you may have a chance to get it dismissed or lowers to a misdemeanor

you should be able to open carry an assault rifle and blow someones brains out who threatens to kill you and then hits you first in my humble opinion

>It's all said and done
You probably hired a Gentile lawyer

hitting back when someone hit you first is self defense
when they stop hitting you, on the ground, running away and you are still beating on them that is when you get the felony
stop the fucking LARPing

I can't leave the state for a long time now.

And do life in prison? Fuck you, I'm lucky not to be there as it is.

I know because I hang around your disgusting kind that constantly keeps pushing their weeb fag propaganda to me everyday.

If you're in your 20s, look into joining the French Foreign Legion for a new start.

en.legion-recrute.com

Lol okay

In my state, if I break a bone and he doesn't it's a felony. I'm not going to Google state law for you.

Didn't see this. You weren't offered any kind of deal or probation to get your charge lowered?

ironically if you shot him you could have got a meme self defense sentence

They lowered to assault 3 instead of 2. Still felony assault.

Get a fucking wooden stick or something. Use germanic tribal tactics, you retard.

Well that fucking sucks. Having a record isn't so bad

Sorry, I don't descend from Mongols, so I'm not genuinely savage like that

wut anime?

Mahou Shojo Ikusai Keikaiku

But being the state's bitch is

If what you 're saying is true, you were wrongly convicted, but I'm not taking the word of a dirty felon.

thanks fampai

Why would I lie about this but not about being a felon in the first place.

Also, you're incorrect; According to state law, I did, in fact, conduct an action which constitutes felony assault in the third degree.

You're welcome. It's quite a good anime.

Fuck off leaft cunt nigger.
We need men like op.
OP today you where not a faggot.
god speed my brother.

Go into more detail about the story

Why did you get a felony charge for self defense? Something doesn't add up, is Oregon really that cucked up or are you conveniently excluding important details?

>Japanese anime and culture.
REEEE

Holy shit where do you live in such fear? My cousin purposefully hit a nigger (killing him) in his truck at night and our sheriff came by our house the next morning, saw the damage, laughed, and told us to get it fixed up.

That's pretty much it; I heard him talking about how horrible white people are, and I interjected. We debated for a long while until things got extremely heated. I got him to admit he would genocide all white people if he could, and I told him he was a disgusting pig who's no better than any savage.
That's when he tried to jump on me, but he wasn't very good at fighting and essentially jumped into my punch, zygomatic area. His right eye turned red, and he when punch-drunk before passing out. The cops arrived not long after, and I thought they'd be on my side, but nope.

Life's hard, get a helmet

"In State of Oregon v. Sandoval (2007), the Oregon State Supreme Court affirmed that deadly force is allowable when: “A person reasonably believes another person is using or about to use deadly force against him or her.” Again, my opinion is that your best option is to retreat if at all possible."
end quote, something dont dd up but trips.

lol based
was he a stranger?

Read And decide for yourself.
He basically would've hit me had I not nailed him first.

Except as provided in ORS 161.215 (Limitations on use of physical force in defense of a person) and 161.219 (Limitations on use of deadly physical force in defense of a person), a person is justified in using physical force upon another person for self-defense or to defend a third person from what the person reasonably believes to be the use or imminent use of unlawful physical force, and the person may use a degree of force which the person reasonably believes to be necessary for the purpose. [1971 c.743 §22]

No deadly force was used. It was a fist fight and I got one really good hit because, while jumping on me, I nailed him first.

You told this story to a court of law and they still found you guilty? What was the justification?

A person commits the crime of assault in the third degree if the person:

(a)Recklessly causes serious physical injury to another by means of a deadly or dangerous weapon;

(b)Recklessly causes serious physical injury to another under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life;

(c)Recklessly causes physical injury to another by means of a deadly or dangerous weapon under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life;

(d)Intentionally, knowingly or recklessly causes, by means other than a motor vehicle, physical injury to the operator of a public transit vehicle while the operator is in control of or operating the vehicle. As used in this paragraph, "public transit vehicle" has the meaning given that term in ORS166.116(Interfering with public transportation);

(e)While being aided by another person actually present, intentionally or knowingly causes physical injury to anoth

They ruled that I used excessive force.

leave oregon you fucking faggot
come up here to AK where we have no shitskins and you're allowed to fucking defend yourself

Well, it seems that Oregon isnt so stand your ground, eh?

Is it true you guys are paying people a ton of money to just live there.

Not so much.

But I can't leave now, they won't let me. I'm their bitch now.

Nah its like 1-2g a year max

Prepare your boipucci for Jamarcus OP

The cost of living makes it not worth it unless you reeeeaaally like Alaska.

Thanks a lot. Using meme magic to get me raped.

Dont worry user. We will meme magic lube so its less painful. Maybe some girl clothes too.

Why did the muslim attack

>falling for the race war meme

Please just do it and kys

So, do you believe me Sup Forums? I've told my entire story.

By the way, the Mudslime didn't get any charges whatsoever.

I explained above

Well, in case you're not lying on the Internet, honor onto OP.

>Muslim punches you
>Over 18 years of pent up anger from shitposting arises in one second
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>"DIE NORMIE SANDNIGGER KEK JEW FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>Chimp out
>Break zygomatic bone
>Break fist
>Get felony charges for revealing power level too hard
>"Wtf guys it was self defence"

I'm all for self defense, but I have a feeling OP likely chimped out.

Why was the sandnigger threatening you anyways.

Everything I have said is %100 true.

Again, he attacked because we'd got into a heated argument and he tried to jump me, but failed.

I got fucked.

Why did you plead guilty? You should have got a lawyer and defended yourself.

Im sorry user my heart goes out to you. The law is very unfair most times and it usually punishes innocent people to set an example. I got a 5150 because of a crazy gf and I dont think I can own a gun but that might have expired by now. To win a court case you need a shit ton of money and a good ((lawyer)) or else you get fucked. I hope the Muslim also got punished for threatening you.

yeah well like said, since you are already a felon, you might as well have killed him.

No, that isn't what happened.

We were arguing quite heatedly, but civilly until I called him a pig or something. Then he jumped at me, I punched. He didn't make any contact, I did.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/03/12/get-out-of-america-man-charged-with-hate-crime-after-attacking-restaurant-employee-with-a-pipe/?utm_term=.041d31d71d3e
OP???

I don't wanna do life faggot

Because my court-appointed Attorney said that was the best I could get.

Yeah your story sounds 100% real. Your larping is worse than /x/ larping.

You're Fucking pathetic.

No asshole, there were no weapons involved.

I hope you didn't talk to the cops. REMEMBER THE FIVE WORDS: I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.

Your silence cannot be used against you. Never talk your way out of a situation, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. You are not a god damn woman.

Believe what you will. This is an anonymous imageboard, why would I lie?

It's all done, and I asked for a lawyer immediately

I wouldn't be so hasty, user. I've gotten muzzies to be violent to me with quite little provocation before. I'll greentext a truestory.

>few years ago
>had a couple of beers at friend's house
>not drunk
>stop at gas station
>waiting in line
>lady ahead of me says "insha allah"
>mutter under my breath "that's fucking disgusting"
>she turns around
>"what did you say?"
>no backing down
>"i said that's fucking disgusting, white woman. who do you think you are to worship moehommad?"
>she goes to get her husband
>shitskin muzzie
>he confronts me
>"what did you say to my wife?"
>"I said she shouldn't worship moehommad and neither should you, you barbarian."
>calls me a racist against muslims
>I laugh and point out there's no muslim race
>his 85 IQ can't keep up
>does what muzzies always do
>full arm shoves me like a basketball push pass
>I keep my feet and throw up my hands to defend myself
>while I smile a huge shit eating grin right in his face
>I shout to the store "Look, people! I have found you a peaceful moderate muslim."
>he gets a confused look on his face
>he knows he fucked up
>at that point the other people turn on him
>he keeps saying I'm a racist blah blah
>I say to a man there that I was just assaulted
>considering pressing charges
>the people bully the muslims into leaving
>one guy is sympathetic to him
>he says, "just leave man. you're giving him what he wants."
And it was that day that I learned why the jews are as weasely as they are. They have learned to fight the muslim.

>Until I called him one of the most disgusting creatures alive according to his religion

How did you call him a pig? Give me a quote.

It's not our fault you're poorfag who couldn't afford a good lawyer.

I reeeeeeaaaaallly want to live there and own guns and grow pot but I cant get out to Alaska and no idea how I would survive.

This wasn't in Salem was it op?

"You're a disgusting pig who's religion is no better than savagery", or something.

So it's okay for me to get fucked because I can't afford a lawyer?

Literally a cursory google search proves that is false.

I'm not telling you were it is, other than state.

Fight the good fight, brother.

If this was OP, he's a lying faggot and deserves what he gets. But it's probably not him.

Moron, I literally posted the fucking law

ORS 163.165

A person commits the crime of assault in the third degree if the person:

(a)Recklessly causes serious physical injury to another by means of a deadly or dangerous weapon;

(b)Recklessly causes serious physical injury to another under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life;

(c)Recklessly causes physical injury to another by means of a deadly or dangerous weapon under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life;

(d)Intentionally, knowingly or recklessly causes, by means other than a motor vehicle, physical injury to the operator of a public transit vehicle while the operator is in control of or operating the vehicle. As used in this paragraph, "public transit vehicle" has the meaning given that term.

Money solves most problems.

That's a good point. I'm not saying that it's okay, but it's the unfortunate reality that we live in. I don't know how to fix that, either.

So it's okay for poorfags to get fucked.

My crime fell under ORS 163.165 (b)

Well, and I hope you learn from the example. To defeat the muslim, behave like the Jew. You may not be armed, but now you have a grudge. You know how easy it is to bait them. Just do it and let them attack you, then press charges.

Most States let you apply to expunge your record after some time without further incident.

Hey dude, set up a patreon and post the link ITT. I'd love to donate!

And die in the process? You want me to be a martyr?

So I guess I really did Google search and hand feed it, and you're still too stupid to see.

No, but they do. And richfags don't. So be a richfag. Capitalism, son.

No. I'm afraid of people finding me out and parading my all over the internet

>And die in the process? You want me to be a martyr?
I didn't die. Most muzzies are too stupid to kill you. Just provoke them when you can prove a point by it. Be smarter than the muslim. I know you can do it. And here, I can help you out.

oregonlaws.org/ors/163.165
>(2)(a) Assault in the third degree is a Class C felony.

osbar.org/public/legalinfo/1081_clearingrecord.htm
>Charges that may be set aside include most violations, misdemeanors, Class C felonies

>If you were convicted of the type of violation or crime that qualifies, you may, after a period of three years from the conviction, apply to set aside the record of the proceedings after a three-year waiting period. If you have been convicted of any other offense, other than traffic violations, you must wait 10 years. You must meet these conditions before applying to set aside the conviction:
You must have completed all of the requirements imposed upon you by the court and completed your term of probation

>You have not been convicted of a non-traffic offense within the last 10 years

>You have not had a conviction set aside in the last 10 years, and you are not currently being prosecuted for any crime.

You're in better shape than you think. Just keep your nose clean for three years, then apply to have it expunged.

TELL ME ABOUT BANE
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

>white man thinks police would be on his side
>surprised when detained
>blames Sup Forums
larping or hasn't learned shit for the last 10 years