Professor Stephen Hawking "I Fear I May Not Be Welcome in Donald Trump's US" | Good Morning Britain

Professor Stephen Hawking "I Fear I May Not Be Welcome in Donald Trump's US" | Good Morning Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L_FDFY-SJ-4
thedailysheeple.com/conspiracy-theory-stephen-hawking-died-and-was-replaced-a-long-time-ago_012016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L_FDFY-SJ-4

what a weird looking little grimlin
fucking creep

Good. Skynet loses.

>I Fear I May Not Be Welcome in Donald Trump's US...
...so I am off to seek my fortune on Jeffrey Epstein's pedophile island.
Fuck off, spazmo.

At this point are we even sure he's not become a vegetable that ((they)) can talk from to further agendas from a once brilliant mind.

It's all but confirmed that this guy is dead.

They just load his voice box thingy with propaganda.

He hasn't done anything science related in years.

How the fuck can you expect some body like that to do anything at a high level. We should all just let him relax at home.

He's visited Jeff's kid island

Proof that his brain is no longer functioning and he's swarmed by leftist ideologues answering his questions and wiping his ass.

Is Stephen Hawking secretly a radical muslim or an illegal immigrant or something?

tpbp

ladies and gentlemen, Steve Deceive!

>radical muslim
He's a pedophile, it amounts to the same thing really

what kind of scientist is he ?

>He fears something without observation or any form of hypothesis.

Stop listening to these Jews.

>when you keep signaling "kill me" over and over again with your eyes but all that comes out is anti-Trump propaganda

>fwpsbwbspfffrlllll

That isnt stephen hawking, its a body double. The real stephen hawking died years ago.

Corpses shouldn't get passports.

That's because he's British. The British ban all sorts of political people like Michael Savage. He thinks the US operated that way too I guess. What a fucking moron.

This guy has been dead for years, some libshit prankster controls his voice box. they're trolling you.

why is this guy becoming such a faggot? cant he pass while he still has a thread of respectability left? What's next "I fear aliens will attack us if we don't outlaw global warming"?

Sad, more machine than man now.

Stephen Hawking is in no way intelligent in my use of the word -- he is in fact quite stupid. It's funny how, whenever the subject of intelligence is raised, people always mention some "clumsy empiricist" as an example of an intelligent person. Never a philosopher! Never a Montaigne or a Spinoza or a Baudrillard! It's always some little dude who mucks about in a dark room for three decades with half a dozen little equations. He shuffles them around for a while and then eventually, finally comes up with a new one! And that's what people mean by "intelligence".

The sad part is, that's actually a credible theory.

Kek'd

>irish pub philosopher
Calm down, Paddy. Have another pint.

THEY EVEN SHOW HIS REPROGRAMMED ANSWERS THIS GUYS IS A FUCKING CRIPPLED RETARD

Why would he feel this way?

it makes no sense.

For such a supposedly smart thing, he sure is acting retarded.

you know his dead and the jews just use his computer voice to spread their jew propaganda

What a cuck.
I've always suspected he's just a retard and is wheeled around by the people that talk for him.

Trump needs to hire some heroes to smash that Lich's phylactery.

top kek

The questions are all already answered prior to the actual interview.

If you look it zooms in to his spaz-mobile and you can see "Piers Morgan Answers.docx"

There's room on the plate for both Trump steaks and vegetables doc.

He's been dead for 30 years.

>Not liberal or well informed

I'm sorry Hawking you sound like a marxist faggot.
I'm actually extremely well informed and I'm extremely liberal in that I'm faithful to the ideology of Liberalism, which is why I'm against the slide into marxist and collectivist lines of thinking.

He wouldn't be welcome. You dumb fucks back home shit yourselves over intelligent people trying to keep you from muh-dicking yourselves and the rest of the world over. Some knob-headed creationist pussy dimwit would probably kill him at the airport for 'muh Jesus and hamburgers' or some dumbass neofucktard edgelord reason they decided Kek demands they serve. Good for him.

What are the odds hes a animatronic with a remote controlled wheel chair and someone else writing in text to speech?

Not welcome in the afterlife either, cripplefag.

100% Jew controlled

That's what got me REALLY pissed off. Some user objected - "B-b-but... he can't do anything - can he?"
HE CAN WATCH - AND HE CAN EAT.

top kek

Remember: Scientists tend to be betas, easily pushed around, not strong-willed or anything like that.
Remember the BLM protests/riots in Yale and wherever else? All the pussy professors bowed their heads in submission to the rioters. We don't want these pussy professors in charge of us. Smart? Yes. Leaders? No.

How the fuck is this guy still alive? Lou Gehrig's is supposed to kill you.

I was going to say, what is he, Jewish, that he's so neurotic? But your explanation is better.

Keep believing in the afterlife while you eat your Oxycontin, you hillbilly of a cousin-fucking, superstitious junkie know-nothing pansy cunt. It'll make the last few moments of your existence bearable as the blackness of your final overdose serves you the ultimate disillusionment and the universe is relieved of your presence.

>tfw too intelligent to die completely

Georgia once again proves it is the worst state.

>georgia so bad they had to give it it's own seperate flag
>georgia so bad it has a war with russia but the other states don't get involved

He's actually a notorious shagger, his marriage split up because he had affairs with his young female carers.

>tfw Stephen Hawking is more successful with women than I am

>Is Stephen Hawking secretly a radical muslim or an illegal immigrant or something?
>He's a pedophile, it amounts to the same thing really

It's spelled "scientist". Considering that Trump is slashing both education and science from the federal budget, and that he denies climate change AND he's an anti-vaxxer, it's hardly surprising a scientist in general doesn't feel welcome in America presently.

Or maybe he's been to Sup Forums and heard what you retards have to say.

Liberals have this loathesome characteristic of completely unfounded fear. I remember how liberals were crying and screaming after the election, because they were supposedly afraid. What were they so afraid of? Have their fears come true? Was it economic growth that so terrified them?

In truth, fear is just a tactic for liberals. They appeal to emotions unlike any other group. Look at this sad grandma, look at these sad refugees, listen to this sad music, it was her turn, see how afraid I am, etc.

Liberals say that the right-wing rides on terror. That we appeal to the fears of the masses to gain power. In truth, you have to look to the left to find the true fear-mongerers. They preach fear and terror whenever their "agenda of love", another example of despicable liberals rhetoric, is questioned. You want to reform healthcare? I'm terrified! You want to own weapons? You monster, you make me afraid! You want to limit immigration and deport people who are ILLEGALLY in the country? You racist! I am so afraid for my safety..

More fucking emotional blackmail bullshit.

>WAAH MY FEELINGS ARE HURT BECAUSE OF POLITICS, YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD ABOUT IT, I'M TAKING MY BALL AND GOING HOME

>because they were supposedly afraid.

>Have their fears come true?

>Was it economic growth that so terrified them?

stay the hell out of america.

>"""woman"""

what a fucking moron. literally why would he not be welcomed?!?

They want attention. They see that victims get attention. They beg to be victimized. Often they even hurt themselves and blame it on society.

>They appeal to emotions unlike any other group.

Because he's not American.

He's been going full retard the last 10 years. If anyone needs to be gassed for their own well being it's him.

>what a fucking moron. literally why would he not be welcomed?!?
see:>Considering that Trump is slashing both education and science from the federal budget, and that he denies climate change AND he's an anti-vaxxer,

>actually care what Hotwheels Von Crippledick the Scientist thinks about another countries politics.

>Hotwheels Von Crippledick

>i fear that i may not be welcome in donald trump's US?
Why the hell wouldn't he? Can he even give one rational argument for why he wouldn't be welcome?

Ace.

>Hotwheels Von Crippledick
Noice

Yes my child, let the butthurt flow though you!

Muhahahahahaha!

I lol'd for a good 10 seconds
top kek

Well, he's British. Send the cuck home.

Stephen Hawking died years ago. You can't live 40+ years with ALS. only dumb goyim believe this dipshit.
Look it up, people discuss this. Stephen Hawking is a fake. The real one died years ago, this is a sick fucking joke and now used to be anti Trump.

>Well, he's British.
Given that some british tried to sign a petition to ban trump from visiting due to no other reason but fear mongering over trumps policies, it's a bit amusing that hawkins would suggest that it's trump he has to worry about. You might even call it ironic.

His OS is Windows 10

What a joke

Tickles my funny bone. Not only is it ironic but it's downright poetic.

he's tightening budgets of departments to reduce wasteful spending which is rife in any governments departments you stupid cunt. He just gave 100 million to fix flint water and told NASA to start on tech for space exploration and moon basing. There goes your argument you dumb fucking cunt.

You have to stay there!

Well he aint a fucking shitskin so it doesn't apply to him. Does he think he won't get the same visa he has always gotten when he has visted America?? What a fucking moron if he thinks that.

He's already got a visa. He's just propagandizing and fear-mongering against Trump. Everything he said was pointless and stupid.

His nurse needs to give him another slap

Scientists are not always good people. In addition your fallacy is that public education budgets directly correlate tonthe way the president feels about academics and more specifically this one man? This is *just* reddit enough to pass as almost not bait. Good try tho

Literally just had a friend die of ALS and would like to know what pact with the devil this fucker made to stay alive.

I see you've just begun your first class on high school philosophy. Think of this as friendly advice. When you notice something you figure as a fallacy in your opponent's argumentation, actually point out how it's a fallacy, instead of just over-excitedly yelling out "STRAWMAN! NOW I CAUGHT YOU!"

Furthermore, I fail to understand how the part you quoted even is a argumentation fallacy. Liberals claimed and still claim fear as one of the reasons they oppose Trump. Are you denying this? Or are you saying that I've made some type of argumentation fallacy in regarding their fear as needless, if not frivolous?

You need some practice, my friend. Otherwise you might not pass the final test. Also, I'd suggest you note that pointing out possible fallacies in your opponent's argumentation doesn't mean they're wrong. In addition, it does nothing to refute their arguments, unless the crux of their argumentation is built on a fallacy.
>Quoting a twitter-post as an argument
The progress of employment and economic growth has shifted during Trump's presidency, so it's obvious that these aren't just leftovers from Obama. Even if they were, wouldn't that just prove that Trump's economic policies aren't the failure you liberals have stamped them as? After his election, economic growth has only accelerated.
>Appealing to emotion this hard.
Instead of drawing unfounded parallels between Trump and Hitler, actually try to refute Trump's policies with logic and hard evidence.

I'm certain weak parallels between Hitler and, say, Napoleon, didn't contribute to Germany's eventual downfall.

Are you having some type of meltdown? I think your autistic screeching really exemplifies the emotion-led thought process that I talked about in my initial post.

I'll just leave this here.

thedailysheeple.com/conspiracy-theory-stephen-hawking-died-and-was-replaced-a-long-time-ago_012016

I always loved the B36.

Isn't it odd that doctors said he would only live for at most another year, yet he's survived this long? He's almost certainly some kind of dead, or at least in a "I must scream" situation.

fuck almost spat my tea out

He's faking
One day he's going to leap out of that chair and shout 'TaDaaaaa" in his true Glaswegian accent

Exactly my burger friend

Have one on me, later. Extra cheese.