Leftist Snowflakes Block Road and Receive a Surprise From a Driver!

youtube.com/watch?v=gGMs0dNMgWE - Anti-Trump leftist protesters block traffic as one driver decides he has had enough and drives through the protesters in nonchalant fashion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYPMbLO4pAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wanna be a truck driver

>pedestrians playing in traffic hit by moving vehicles

omg no way

>jumps up on someones car, scratching and ruining it
>gets upset when they drive away

>Play in traffic
>Get hit by a car
What you think gonna happen dumbass, didn't his parents ever tell him not to play in the street?

Jesus fucking tits. This guys voice and accent are so fucked up. Actually want to stamp on his face just listening. Has he ever heard of testosterone?

This video might force me to change my mind
Safety guy is quite convincing
Maybe F to M transitioning can work

Does anyone know what the specific legality of doing this is? Like if someone is deliberately obstructing traffic and refuses to get out of your way like this, and you try to nudge forward, just to get them to move, and they won't move? At what point do you have a legal right to push through them, or do you? If they're banging on your car and you have reasonable cause to believe that they intend to do you and your vehicle harm, do you have the right to plow through them then?

Seriously, if I ever run into some bullshit like this while I was on my way to do something important I don't know how much self control I'll be able to muster.

Depends on the state, but in most if you feel threatened you're legally allowed to drive through them.

Good to know. Happen to know if there's any resource for looking up the specific law by state? I live in a fairly liberal state that seems like they would protect bullshit like this, and I want to know exactly what my rights are.

I guess they got a quick run-down.

wtf i want to run over paid protesters now

teach cars not to hit.

should have air lifted the protestors to the "hospital"

What parents?

Never change Australia.

Top KEK

Good one cunt

WE'RE STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET FOR OUR PROTECTION!

OTHERWISE CARS WILL STRIKE THE PEOPLE BEHIND US!

I would love to buy/make a few hundred potent stink bombs and go cross-country dropping a couple at every faggot gathering I could find

>in contact with other drivers via cb radio
>posses driver-like abilities
>control the road with an iron but fair fist
>will steamroll through the first protesters obstructing traffic

so, did they block the ambulance's path when it came to pick them up, or did the rotten hypocrites let it pass?

... are you under the impression that they are protesting the concept of roads?

no, i'm under the impression that they're blocking traffic to get attention for themselves, to the extent of standing in front of vehicles that are clearly trying to push their way through.

>FUCK DA POLICE!
>HELP ME, POLICE!

Take a guess how it always goes

yeah, so how does making room for emergency vehicles make them hypocrites? they get attention regardless, and this way it's... well it's not POSITIVE attention, since everyone hates traffic blockers, but it's less negative than if they got someone killed by blocking ambulances

>yeah, so how does making room for emergency vehicles make them hypocrites?
Blocking traffic at point A slows down the ambulance at point B.

Blocking traffic will almost always hurt the city you're in, depending on the size of the block/importance of the road.

Definitely get yourself a dash cam. Since it would be your word versus 10+ others.

All you'd really have to do is incite them to surround your vehicle, and that alone could be enough for you to feel threatened.

it makes them hypocrites because they're causing heavy traffic in the area which affects emergency vehicles in the course of their duties. would you be supporting them if someone you loved was left waiting for an ambulance/police/fire truck because a bunch of princesses thought it'd be a good idea to block a major road?

They see me rollin'
They hatin'

god damn it carlos

is that a FtM tranny?

Found this on related videos.
Didnt even know it was a thing, video related, protestors getting btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=rYPMbLO4pAY

>We had to jump onto the moving vehicle to protect ourselves!

Listen to this user. Dash cam is a must have