Why are American girls copying negresses?

Noticed this recently,so called "it girls" and models from the US artificially give themselves negroid features (oversized lips,grotesque asses,dark tan). Is this a new standard? Are blacks usually considered beautiful for normies there?

I want to die.

It's cuz a large chunk of top 40 music in north america is trap type rap. Lil Wayne type shit. Personally I love old school rap but the modern shit is fucking TERRIBLE. It's guys mumbling over a microphone over a simplistic beat.

Anyways, whatever is in the top 40 will influence young people and "standards" in all things from fashion to what is considered "sexy". What do these trap music videos always have? Big black bootys twerking around. 99% of people are conformist drones to anything thats popular so every white teengirl is just dying to be a big bootied twerk thot ratchet bitch that gets reemed out by coked up niggers.

I aint even racist either.

>white girls start to falsely look like black girls
>black girls are actively trying to look white
>niggers start go after back chicks again
>white guys continue doing what they do
>???
>profit?

Because women are easily manipulated and America produces more pop culture than anywhere else in the world. They are living in an echo chamber of propaganda.

Brainwashing by the ZOG

Innundated with black """culture""" during formative years, girls and men see it as a normal thing.

>implying you don't want her lips all over your dick

I love you

because brown girls are better

It's straight up terrifying because American culture tends to spill all over the world. I have already heard some moron here say without blacks there would be no non-boring music (luckily he got shat on by others quick). Is there a chance for a traditional counter culture and music to emerge?

Aren't you part of the US??

Because they are nigresses? Americas disgusting Ghetto culture has spread throughout the west (outside of Europe). If there was a racewar I'd have them all killed even if they were white.

she looks 100X better
than the plane white girl look she had before

not everybody prefers white... I'm gonna cry

10000% true.

"Grostesque asses" what a joke.

Kylie could have my babies anytime.

because negresses have something that at least remotely resembles a culture

all i wanted was everybody white

Sure

cuz ASS

cuz everything a culture doesn't have is attractive

You only say that because you like boney women that look like 12 year old boys who've never seen sunlight,

Because (((they))) make them believe that it's the top beauty ideal.

>if you find diaper-ass deformed wiggers grotesque you must be into teen boys
t.Tyrone

If you happened fapped to at least one Kardashian at least 5 times you're confirmed for a gay.

With or without makeup?

that looks like a nigger girl trying to look more white to me.

Kek they're pretty ugly without makeup senpai

Why do that to yourself?

Lil Wayne isn't trap rap you dumb fucking nigger. At least educate yourself on the topic before you try to speak on it...all you'll end up doing is spreading misinformation. And "trap rap" has nothing to do with the recent fad of what whores are doing. If you want to blame anybody blame the Kardashians. They're the one who took black culture and ran to the fucking hills with it. And of course them being in the spotlight and having huge asses...OMG IT'S SUDDENLY COOL AND SEXY TO HAVE A BIG BUTT. And then suddenly girls aren't asking if does this make my butt look fat...they're asking "do these leggings make me look THICC?".

>white guys continue to do what they do

You mean fuck "boypussy" and shoot up schools?

MAKE IT STOP

As an ass lover myself I'd have to agree with the you to an extent though.

I mean with all the baby weight she gained...Kim's ass at least looks normal now...I mean even before it wasn't atrocious to the point...but it was in the middle of the pack tier...like you aren't sure if it's really her ass or if she had surgery done...but it was still nice. I never heard of Khloe having an ass and then out of nowhere like 2-3 years ago her shit was fat....so eh, she probably had surgery done but it looks decent enough, because they have more weight on them.

But then you have whores like Nicki Minaj that just look absolutely retarded with a huge 50 inch ass with tiny ass thighs and chicken legs. Same applies for Kylie's dumb ass. I get it...girls go through puberty, but puberty doesn't turn you from a fucking pale skellington 2/10 to a fucking thick as fuck 8/10 with huge full lips and weird ass eyebrows. The funniest shit is she fucked her body up beyond belief and she was only like 17 at the time. At least Kim and the rest of Hollywood's whores wait until they're in their twentys. Her shit will be falling apart on her by the time she hit her 30s lmao

Western women go for the bitchy strong woman "if you can't handle me at my best" look.
Asian women, superior Asian women that is, go for the cute loveable look.