Black man pulls out Ar-15 on Trump supporter

Sup Forums BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=OzeTZSEesXY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4i3bAtEuJE
youtu.be/OKrPbSkt7Cw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine#State-by-state_positions_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

black people are not racist in any manner, the liberal mindset is not backwards whatsoever.

Impossible. Liberals hate guns.

Is it legal to pull out a gun on a person btw?

the nigger is a peculiar creature

this is old

If you want to go to jail

the trump clown get knocked down.

yeah dude shit's fair dinkum here

Its legal to pull a gun and then shoot a person who pulls a gun on you first, especially if that person has video recording of them pulling out said gun to begin with.
This is why concealed carry is so bloody important.

>Nigger being a nigger
>/pol somehow btfo

holy shit the founding fathers would be pissed

because the black guy wins cause he took the sticket off

why?

The founding fathers were pro 2nd amendment.

>see "sticket"
>think it's some ar-15 gun jargon i need to look up
>nope, just a typo for sticker
fucking leaf

Sorry english is not my first language

Friendly reminder; the black people could wipe out every last white person on the face of the earth and they STILL wouldn't win because at the end of the day, they're black.

You have to learn, because we're not going to write in faggot for you.

What makes him so agitated in the first place?
Is this a common nigger behavior just to bug and bother random people and start shit for no apparent reason?

>gonna deport us huh?

what the fuck is he even upset about? the deportation was in regards to people here illegally. we don't want people like him out of the country, but rather in prison, not for waving a gun around like a lunatic, not for threatening an innocent man over his opinions, but because he damaged his personal property.

No it's not legal to pull out a gun unless it's in self defense and you intend to use it. Even then you're going to go to jail for awhile and have a trial to determine whether or not using your gun was justified.

>Is this a common nigger behavior just to bug and bother random people and start shit for no apparent reason?
Yes... are you new here?

open carrying isn't illegal. But screaming at a guy while pulling your rifle out of the trunk is more than enough to qualify as ill intent

You can get 10 just for showing the gun, pulling it out and aiming at someone will net you 20+ since they consider that intent to shoot.

I swear to god the afroamericans believe the stupidest shit. Some of the most ridiculous convictions I have ever heard have come from afroamericans.

On a Jared Taylor campus visit, when Jared Taylor said that it would not be fair for white people to crowd Mexico and reclaim it like that, so it's not fair when it's done the other way around to US, one black lady was yelling that there are way more brown people than white, and in the future there won't be any white people left anyway, thank god, and that Jared Taylor's concerns are futile.

Like what the fuck? This is exactly why there is a surge of white nationalism in US, because whites are becoming a minority soon. How can't the nigger process this information? This is absolutely ridiculous that people like this get to be in college and even pass a high school.

Though I assume my comment here would still stand, correct? Self defence and all.

they found out who he is
But I bet no main stream media will cover this, let alone the cops giving anyone an update to whether he is appended or not.

gun laws vary state by state

none of you crackers will do shit your all to fat and lazy you can't even defend yourselves against old white liberal lady's or skinny meth out anarchist.

>>fucking cumskins this is the real world not some anime video game.

Doing it for blatantly politically reasons can also be construed as terrorism and land you in Guantanamo for life if you want to take it to extremes...

i really wish there was some way to explain simple things to blacks in a way that would stick. they really are just dangerous chimps in the end, aren't they? I'm beginning to wonder if Jews want them to race mix not because it'll deplete the whites, but perhaps it'll spread some of the better genes to the blacks and make them less fucking insane and dangerous.

>castle doctrine
Does that really apply when you are being attacked or threatened to be attacked with a gun or another ranged weapon?

WE WUZ SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED N SHIET

WE WUZ WHITE KONGZ OF AMERICA THEN THE NIGGAS TOOK OVER.

How can white women even compete?
youtu.be/OKrPbSkt7Cw

This map is out of date, some states have changed their policies since then.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine#State-by-state_positions_in_the_United_States

No. Not like this especially. Knew a guy that had a problem kicking some unwanted guests out of his house, at the front door the pushed him around. He brandished. Went to jail no bail for 6 months. Jury trial whole 9 yards, got innocent verd.

come on goys, he dindu nuffin

>i really wish there was some way to explain simple things to blacks in a way that would stick.

There used to be. It was called a whip.

castle doctrine doesnt have much to do with whats being discussed in this thread, castle doctrine just says you can shoot people who break into your home/car.
i just posted that map to show that the laws are different in different states

stand your ground is relevant though, and would apply to what you said

>Is it legal to pull out a gun on a person btw?
This guy will probably go to jail for brandishing, threats etc. Should be an easy case for the prosecutor because he filmed himself doing it.

I would be funny to watch, imagine him taking the stand talking like that.
>man judge yo hono whatcha talking bout man he voted Trump dat fukking racis yo hona

only if ur a cop pointing it at a black child

Yes. They have nothing else going in their lives. They like to provoke people for little reason than to entertain themselves with no thought to the consequences

>stand your ground is relevant though, and would apply to what you said
yeah that's what i meant. But would he have been forced to run in non stand your ground states? Because running from some that is brandishing a rifle seems kinda pointless.

May may

the only thing your cracker ass is whipping is your moms pussy you incest hillbilly

I'm french

>insinuating there's a difference

It's intent

Just because you're black it doesn't mean you don't have to learn

I'm not black I'm white from Quebec, we should not have to learn english.

Oh, I thought you were from France.
Still. Learn English. If a fucking slav like me could do it, you'll have no problems at all

Just more reason to hate niggers? If the left wanted people to feel sympathy for pavement apes they'd disown this type of niggotry.

there are a lot of native french speakers in canada.

>Californians have to let themselves just get raped
>Even N.Y allows you to defend your property
POTTERY

Ay boii, you voted 4 Trump?

And dats how u FEEL?

Go make a blacked thread and fantasize escaping your true nigger fate of never contributing to the progression of mankind

The notion that liberals think that bullets are like miniature rockets makes me kek

i can't stop laughing at that guy, what his role in all that was, and how he just waltzed away at the end dodging all responsibility for it.

>They like to provoke people for little reason
Is that a joke.

Imagine being an arab or indian and dealing with this shit is an improvement to living around your people in your native lands

thats how bad it is to be a sand nigger, poo, or chink

>Sup Forums BTFO
Yea no, this kind of behavior only solidifies my
hatred of nig nogs.

Only if you live in a shitty state. Most places don't arrest you if it's clear you were acting in justified self defense.

>Is this a common nigger behavior just to bug and bother random people and start shit for no apparent reason?
You already know the answer to this question.

Wouldn't he just get sucked off in Sweden?
Or have to serve 100 hours of getting sucked off by swedish "men," or something

You think Americans are just racist for no reason..

Kekd. These are the posts I need first thing in the morning.

I'm sure everyone's seen this by now but if you haven't

>AYO
>HOL UP
That's no meme.

>black man

that's a nigger

you know who the clowns are?
poor drug dealing niggers who spend 75% of their lives in prison and have never met their father

I found this video on twitter and tagged the Atlanta PD.
>The nigger called me a rat.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine#State-by-state_positions_in_the_United_States
>duty to retreat in public
Does this actually mean you can't return fire if you get caught in a mass shooting?

>cheapass airsoft $10 reflex sight

Good song my nigga

For some reason they don't care who you are, everyone is a snitch.
They're fucking stupid.

What do they mean by stand your ground?

My rifle has a scope

he pulled a rifle and started fucking with the guys car? i would have shot that nigger

for the first time I am in favor of deporting natural born citizens. starting with this nigger

Stand your ground laws essentially mean you're not legally held accountable for reasonably defending yourself in public spaces. In theory, anyway.

But the Russians already sent a chimp to space, what do these ones want?

black "people" believe Trump wants to deport them