Sup Forums is the same like tumblr just on the other politcal spectrum

Sup Forums is the same like tumblr just on the other politcal spectrum.

Germany is just like Sweden, just on the other side of the baltic

USA is like Africa just with less niggers.

So what? At least we're on the right spectrum.

your mother is the same as my girlfriend just on my bed

I kekked

your mother is like my mother but just in a grave.

not really; Sup Forums is definitely worse for echo-chamber mentality than any leftie-cesspit is.

you can look up studies that confirm that people on the right in fact engage in this behaviour slightly more than lefties do.... the centristfags do it the least

this will soon be corroborated by people all agreeing that im wrong i suspect

Sup Forums is also worse because of how unbelievably smart people on here think they are for basically just doing the exact same thing as tumblrites or whatever

>not really; Sup Forums is definitely worse for echo-chamber mentality than any leftie-cesspit is.
If this were true, I wouldn't have just had the privilege of reading your extremely stupid comment.

yeah you're right how could that be true when it goes against the popular opinion of this board? i must be a fucking idiot

you get (((You)))'s and don't get banned for being disagreeable. you can't get upvotes to fight your battles here you dentally challenged cunt, form an argument or gtfo

Tumblr isn't even a board, it's just posting random things.

Well meme'd, redditor, have an upvote xD

I see this, yet you fags yell "SHILL KIKE 1488 FUCK OFF NIGGER" at whatever you don't like here

The fucking commie threads were getting spammed, I thought this place was for free speech?

Yes, Sup Forums is about the free speech for us to call you an inferior shitskin. The board symbol is a fucking swastika, you retarded spic. Now fuck off.

cant tell if trolling or stupid

if you actually want a response i would suggest to you that the mechanisms or rules of a particular website don't evidence echo-chamber mentality

you could argue that they make it easier to engage in the behaviour but the real evidence is the content of the discussions and hive mindedness/unwillingness to consider opposing viewpoints/circlejerking of the members of the discussions

the evidence from just looking at posts here agree with what i am saying and so do the actual studies conducted on this exact issue

No, the thing is, if a fucking turk tries to say something worth considering

"TURKROACH SHITSKIN"

Canada says something

"LEAF DAY OF RAKE"

i try to say something

"BUILD WALL"

You guys spam entire threads, because you don't like them. Fuck off

haha nice going my anonymous Sup Forumsrother! you sure showed that normie who the boss around here is #redpilled *brofists*

But we don't delete the commie shit. It still gets bumped, people just don't like commies on here. Its not getting rid of free speech, we aren't taking away the platform

see
the height of teenage arrogance: the board

aka pol

quite sad really
>this will soon be corroborated by people all agreeing that im wrong i suspect

For future reference, you must be 18 or over to post here.

Germany is just like Anatolia but with more Turks

I'm not arguing that Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber, but that it doesn't allow for the suppression of ideas. Outside of making other threads to push content out.

I can say whatever I want but if people don't agree they can express that, the mechanics of the website allow for open dialogue and the only people that can take that away are the mods. I can make as many pro-commie threads I want but if someone wants to post memeballs as a retort they can.