Is God Emperor grooming Ivanka for presidency?

Probably. She's a pretty radical centrist.

I'd prefer that Trump puts Mike "Deus Volt" Pence in as regent until Barron is old enough to rule, at which point he becomes the first official Emperor of America.

Yes she is one of the 13 chosen children to defend humanity against the forces of darkness.

After her fall Barron shall rise yet to lead us against the Ayy menace.

no his grooming her to have sex in the oval office
the only reason he became president was because of a bet with Bill Clinton

One will be stupid enough thank you

>so much wincest you'll get tired of winning

You can always expect a leafposter to ruin the fun with some shitty bantz.

i would vote for her ass

If you listened to her actually, seems much more articulate and trust inducing than Clinton

just like every other human being

>seems much more articulate and trust inducing than Clinton

you're setting a low bar

With out a doubt. She will win and she will be a great President because she is smart and compassionate.

Yasss queen!! I can't wait for Ivanka to turn the GOP platform into a Jewish feminist platform.

yeeee.. I'm not happy with that demonic candle but, yeee

Stop this. No American dynasties. Bad roach.

>Deus Volt

every fucking time

Reminder that Ivanka dated a Rothschild.

Is Trump the embodiment of cuckism? His own daughter violated by the most degenerate evil out there?

shes not a citizen

Not your choice.
Suck my syrup.

Yes

naw man. He's getting into the "clique" to destroy it from inside out!

Unfortunately yes. Ivanka is a shitty liberal feminist though. If we had to go the dynasty route, Don Jr would be much better.

First JEWISH FEMALE president

I hope Hillary lives long enough to see Ivanka sworn in as US' first female president.

Damn she's gorgeous, shame she got kiked.
Is it me or the children looks a bit "downy"?

baby on left does yeah. Must be the chosenite gene acting out in the womb

Only reason I'd care to see Ivanka win is just so I could imagine how BTFO Hillary would feel watching a Trump finally break that glass ceiling. She's so BTFO that she's still going after his administration on social media.

Khazar genes are real, the Mongol blood is obvious.

i love how she changed her hair too, like a weak bitch coping with a break up

Nonono, user! She's revamped, SUPER-FEMINIZED Hillary!

I also liked the way she came out a few days after her loss looking like the starving, decrepit parasite that she is.

No. The people have already realized drumpf was a mistake
Stumpf is sitting on a historically low approval rating in the %30s. Lets be real here: i supported drumpfy way back when he was fighting bush and kasich. Rubio wasnt even a name then. But now that i realize what a manchild he is, and how low is approval rating is, i have no doubt it will be a one term presidency, if at all. Maybe he will be impeached earlier given all his dirty russia connections. Grumpftards BTFO

Yes, I've been thinking about this exact same thing, I don't think he'd run her in 2024 though, that would be a certain loss, and it would be too obvious as nepotism.

Maybe 2028, I bet she'll run for congress before Trump's term is over, I almost guarantee it

that pic gave me stage 4 lymphoma

Isn't it funny that they waited until after the election to start memeing Hildebeest?

>pol shill for literally jew

da drumpf is da mistake i mate when voting
>t. gemanistan

Yes
Ivanka will be the greatest first female president of USA!