Mr Turnbull emphasised this in his statement today too

Mr Turnbull emphasised this in his statement today too.

>“Australians look like every face, every race, every background because we define ourselves and our nation by our commitment to shared political values, democracy, freedom and the rule of law,” he said.

>“We are as old as our first Australians ... and yet we are as young as the baby in the arms of her migrant mother who could have come from any nation, any faith, any race. We are an immigrant nation”.

ya gotta be fucking kidding me.

news.com.au/national/politics/three-changes-the-turnbull-government-has-made-to-australias-multicultural-statement/news-story/772da543dbda3650ccf9eba818747a61

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZocLdxaoPU
youtube.com/watch?v=DLWmZfsWBK4
nla.gov.au/apps/cdview/?pi=nla.mus-vn3118296-s1-e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. someone who has never met an australian

We are unequivocally the most "racist" people on earth.

Turnbull doesnt care if the Liberal party gets reelected. Vote One Nation cunts

Well I mean yeah ideally that's what a modern nation is. Homogenity helps, but isn't as important as unity.

>Sweden

Of course (((Turnbull))) would say that.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZocLdxaoPU

>be me
>meet a girl from Australia going to KU
>liberal as fuck
>as fuck (would protest for human rights for earthworms)
>mention aborigines
>she starts spewing racist profanity

>Aboland

Sounds like Trudeau

Then why aren't you a whites only country with a few leftover abbos? Why do you allow chinks and shitskins in by the boatload?

>>>>>freedom
>>>>>>australia

yep sounds right

Mazel tov!

youtube.com/watch?v=DLWmZfsWBK4

>muzratstan

Not an argument.

lol same w/ my aunt, spent 18 months in AU came back w/ her classic hippie mentality and a vitriolic hatred of abbos

You people need a fucking TV license. Don't start on freedom.

I hate Turnbull, his such a faggot I just want Abbot back
:(

state propaganda isn't going to pay for itself goy

That's why we pay for it directly through tax dollars, no need for a TV licence.

Oh, that reminds me, Q&A is on tonight, lads.

Different ethnic backgrounds, sure. But just leave your fucking shit culture at the door when you arrive and fucking integrate, PROPERLY

>(((Mr Turnbull)))
FTFY

Don't worry, this is Australia we are talking about. Will probably go through another 7 prime ministers by 2030.

>just leave your fucking shit culture at the door when you arrive and fucking integrate, PROPERLY

yes, forget your traditionalist and religious values and embrace the west's godless degeneracy

Yeh we don't really like them very much.

White Australia when? Also if anyone is able to read music, I'd love to hear a recording of this song, there don't seem to be any in existence, but you can see the sheet music here: nla.gov.au/apps/cdview/?pi=nla.mus-vn3118296-s1-e

im too lazy to program it into a .midi file and then run it through ezykeys

listen you fuck our culture is sport, drinking, weight lifting, being cunts, driving utes, mates, lads and girls. u better fucking like it or else i will pay an abbo 2 dollars to glass you

if he wasn't from a privelaged old scottish family that ingratiated itself into anglo / british high society then he probably wouldnt be in the position hes in today or in high powered politics / parliament at all

Or go home. It's not a coincidence all anglo countries are great. It isn't because of your backwards culture and voodoo religions.

he would tho because its really easy to rise above the general criminal trash here

Australians suck. Their politics are even worse. What % is abo wonder? Too much, this much I know

They're like 93% white. The fuck are you talking about? The abos are decreasing in numbers because Australians are smart enough to not feed the wildlife.

>What is the stolen generation
Australians are anywhere from 35-50% abo. My estimates put Aussies as high 80 or even 88%
It's bad, a lot worse than you know

If only it was true.

But it's not even true. Most non-European immigrants don't really share our values.

>OY VEY

I hate our politicians so much bros

>(((Civic nationalism)))
We don't have magic dirt you fucking faggot.

>It's not a coincidence all anglo countries are great.
Sounds like it's the anglos that make it great not the culture.