Cucky ass billboard

Shadilay my dudes. Still planning to take that anti trump billboard down?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Gun-Magnet-Rating-Used-Holster/dp/B01MZIZ0Y9/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1489933863&sr=1-1&keywords=alpha ops usa magnet&tag=slickguns-20
amazon.com/Bullet-Weights-Sinker-Pound-2-Ounce/dp/B0000AUUZV/ref=sr_1_5?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1490001873&sr=1-5&keywords=lead fishing weight
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
youtube.com/watch?v=5FO8fZcDhq8
youtu.be/rSpqObhK4Rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Freedom of speech. Let them have their billboard, however we may disagree with it. Every president has had a few bad ones anyhow.

What is with that pile of trash on the left?

I would love to see it come down

How about we crowdfund a pro-Trump Sup Forums one, or two, or ten?

No. Consensus is that it is indeed awesome.

Would be improved with a pepe reference, a Kekistan flag or changing the lame tween Cash Swastika into just a regular Swastika.

Otherwise, it's pretty awesome.

Some anons have done some good improvement shoops. Needs to go in the banner contest.

>cucky billboard
>shows the leader in 11/10 form
Pick one

We all know what must be done.

We totally should

We don't need to. That IS pro-Trump.

Also, last time we paid for a billboard those leftist statist bootlickers had it censored.

Dont know

Is there a point from which you can swing on a rope and slice it on your way over with a sharp object?

Replace Trump`s head with pepe`s.

It's funny, but also really easy for them to fix

This billboard will make every 10 year old boy want to vote trump as soon as they turn 18.

People seem to forget nazi imagery is cool before it is nazi.

Your first thought when seeing that image is "wow that looks rad as fuck" instead of "wow that guy is racist".
they're inadvertedly pushing pro-trump propaganda that works on a psychological level.

But it shows our victory over them, does it not?

And pushes Shia closer to suicide.

Why take it down? This shit is hilarious as fuck.

wait, this is anti trump?

This. We want it to stay up.

Leave it alone. Prove yourselves the better people who will stick to the ideals of free speech and expression. You would never get away with something like that here, which despite containing a message I disagree with, would be more than happy to accommodate...free speech guys

Why would you fuck that shit up anyway. It's fucking awesome.

Fuck off with your false flags already.

OH MY GOD
user THIS IS BRILLIANT

If anything you should be taking the design, modifying it slightly with a pro Trump message. Something like "Finally a strong leader" or what have you and then make stickers of it and slap them around town.

It's only going to trigger the leftists more if they know you are pro trump nuking commies.

Still probably considered vandalism or some shit.
Ever consider making an AMV? Same graphic and some popular music?

ALL HAIL THE TRUMP SHRINE

TAKE SELFIES AND LEAVE OFFERINGS OF WHITE SUPREMACIST MILK AT THE TRUMP SHRINE

That is appropriate because unlike previous presidents, Trump only cares about money you see, and it's doubly appropriate because it's like a Nazi symbol. Also past presidents have all been adamantly pro-gay, like Obama, who has supported gay marriage for at least three or four years.

you need weights at the bottom of the poster so the wind doesnt make it flap all over.

id sudjest looking at magnets too amazon.com/Gun-Magnet-Rating-Used-Holster/dp/B01MZIZ0Y9/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1489933863&sr=1-1&keywords=alpha ops usa magnet&tag=slickguns-20
>^is on sale

with hooks holding it up, weights holding it down, and magnets holding it to the poster, it would be an incredible pain in the ass to take down.

for weights use lead fishing sinkers. im sure you can find cheaper ones.

amazon.com/Bullet-Weights-Sinker-Pound-2-Ounce/dp/B0000AUUZV/ref=sr_1_5?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1490001873&sr=1-5&keywords=lead fishing weight

you may need bigger or more drones.

also look into a drone synchronization program so they fly together, and also do a couple practice runs, it would be a shame to see this fail on the news the next day.

i love it

It's fucking rad, but with white paint real swastikas should appear easily.

I want that on my living room wall

cringe

Isn't it wonderful?

Don't take it down. Shower artist with gratitude for her support of our new president. Spam on social media how happy we are to see someone engage in such a full hearted effort to embrace and welcome our new president. Psychologically diminish and weaken her confidence in the message she's attempting to send until, out of shame/depression/anger, she takes down the board herself thinking people are misinterpreting her, thus sinking her faith in humanity to new lows.

Why the fuck would you use drones? That increases the cost and complexity of this project enormously, for no reason.

Climb it you pussy. It's not like anyone is going to notice before you're already done and gone.

but that's going to be impossible

Leave it. It's bad ass.

You'd cause a lefty chimp out if you paint the fag colors black.

The thing that really needs to be done is to spread the message that the artist used a copyrighted image in their billboard.

Why does this thread appear literally every hour 24/7?

Stop shilling, we don't care about this. If you want to try and trigger a right-winger into vandalizing this billboard, why don't you just take a cue from your fellow shills and go spray paint the swastikas yourself? CNN will cover it no matter what you know

Willing to donate for this.

Even the false flags are slactivist these days.

le money is bad

im in az. the billboard is great and makes trump look like a fucking boss. anyone saying to destroy it is either an idiot or a shill.

i like the milk idea posted. what if we buy 500 gallons of milk and put it below the billboard as a tribute to the trump shrine?

We need to figure out how these so called "magnets" work first. I'll start working on that but I could use some help too

or even just drink it there and do the white supremacist "ok sign" or use white bread and wear new balance. any under the table meme until it spreads on the internet, and then the spic that put that billboard up will get accused of being a trump supporting white supremacist.

these things constantly backfire on them when we get a hold of them. like "fake news". like all this crap. subvert their subversion.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8

better version
youtube.com/watch?v=5FO8fZcDhq8

has any Sup Forumsack meet up at the billboard yet?

sure thing NSA

needs more cowbell
or spastica

actually cia

>Thinking a lefty goy will false flag for free

They're probably waiting for their Bernie Bux to clear so they can buy paint.

Yeah, some dude waving the crudest looking Kekistani flag I've seen. Like he painted it on the way there.

No one was mad because he said no on there knows what the fuck it is.

Only nu-males would think that this sign is somehow bad.

was he streaming it live?

People in the area should go there and start worshiping the sign while chanting alt-right phrases. Pretty sure the creators will take it down themselves if it becomes an alt-right shrine.

>Perhaps someone could start a 4 year live stream about it?

just get a projector to project shia's face and hide the projector in a rock or something

WAIT PROJECT PEPE

You know what to do Sup Forums.
"Any advert in a public space that gives you no choice whether you see it or not is yours. It’s yours to take, re-arrange and re-use. You can do whatever you like with it. Asking for permission is like asking to keep a rock someone just threw at your head." ~Banksy
Be creative FFS.

the only thing i would change would be to add a pepe some where or put a red maga hat on trump

>Insightful

I like it.

So, you're putting the flag in Australia this time, shia?

whats up with these low energy bait threads?

go away shareblue, this billboard is cool desu

I say
>DELIVER ME FROM CLEVER ART!
youtu.be/rSpqObhK4Rw
We need to mess with this billboard ASAP.
Add Pepe or whatever you want.
Make them swallow the red pill. Make them understand we are here growing in strength right under their noses, and we aren't going away.

> live stream

no it should be made into a multiplayer game

>honeypot bait coaxing
>being this obvious
>being this liberal
>being this jewish
>being this FBI

Don't you fucking dare.
This is a work of art, and is to be praised
\o

no, it's the best pro-trump propoganda I've seen so far. don't you dare do anything to it.

Instead of using drones you could just paint a picture over it at night. Drones cost a lot.

Yup. It's been said before. To combat free speech, you must counter with the same. Let's get some Bernie Bread Line Hammer and Sickle billboards up near that one.

Nice

I like it

underrated

Y doe? Let it fester. Quit being thin skinned. Vandalism is a crime and, crime is for niggers. The only right way to get ride of it, is to out bid the person or persons who bought the ad space.

That defeats the rules of engagement for shitposting. Why not paint a perfect cock on it?

What else should i bring for my pilgrimage to the trump shrine
So far it's
>milk
>frog
>"""encrypted""" email