Israel doesn't need more multiculturalism, it has enough. Educate yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

omelife.wordpress.com/2015/11/08/memories-of-a-russia-jew-immigrant-in-israel/
bdsmovement.net/colonialism-and-apartheid/summary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you going to get wiped out by arabs still though

You going to get wiped out by feminists.

You ever fuck any muzzie bitches?

They need more of or niggers.

>jews
>jews
>jews

73%

>multiculturalism
>killing palestines

>having 15% arab minority in a general area what was a muslim arab territory.

> less than 1/6 muslim arabs
Israel definitely requires more multiculturalism

Everywhere needs the vibrant cultural enrichment of diversity. Isn't that what (((((you))))) always tell us? Why should Israel be any different from the western world?

die whitey die

>32% Arab
REEEEEEEEEEE

Multiculturalism is always a Problem when you occupie a foreign country.

>Implying that Sephardim are Arabs but Ashkenazim aren't

lmao keep being in denial Mahleb
Russians and ashkenazis to a lesser extent are way whiter than you
It's cool, we're all kikes anyway

>Russians and Ashkenazis
Ashkenazis and Sephardim are both Semite, Ashkenazim do have lack of melanin but they're still Semite.
Russians are white Slavs.

I'm assuming that Ashkenazis racemixed in Europe though, no?

(((Jews))) aren't even true Israelites. There is more Israelite DNA in a modern day Palestinian. Whatever Israelite DNA modern day (((Jews))) have is minuscule.
>(((Jews))) were mainly Khazars, from Khazaria, a Caucasus country which is now called Kazakhstan, Georgia, and other names. The Khazarians converted from pagan religions to talmudic Judaism after the 8th century, but of course, racially they remain Khazars.
The Khazars were and are a genome that is mainly Turkish and Mongolian blood.
>Thus today, when you see a “Jew,” what you are actually encountering is a Khazar who practices Judaism. The Khazar has no Israelite blood. His ancestors are not the Israelites of the Bible. They did not worship the God, Jehovah, but instead literally were a phallic cult. They worshipped Satan by means of the male penis idol. The Khazars were never in the land of Israel. They are not the seed of Abraham. They have no promise from God. Now we know this as absolute scientific fact.

Open borders for Israel!

No one is illegal!

Well the only way to defeat the jews is to take out the women as jews are matriarchal. Meaning that we need to encourage more multicultralism in their country. We need more blacks, asians, muslims, and hispanics fucking jewish women.

At this point its a race either multiculturalism kills us or them and i sure hope it destroys the ones who invented it.

Ashkenazis literally means Scythian. All of the stereotypical Kikes like Jerry Seinfeld are Ashkenazis who are descendants of Eastern European people who CONVERTED to Judaism starting around 700 AD in the Khazar empire. They are distinctly Caucasians. Even Yiddish, their supposed Jewish language, is Germanic from the Ostro-Gothic lingua franka of the Khazar and Hunnic empires that they used to be in. Yiddish is also part Slavic which further confirms its origins.

Most Ashkenazi obviously have no idea about this and believe they are as Semetic as the Carthaginians.

Question - if people like you insist that Ashkenazi, and I assume also Russians are fake Jews, why do you still treat us like a part of the Jewish race i.e. irredeemable? A lot of people on here claim that we are Europeans yet when a Jew rejects his Jewish identity they still treat him like a parasite subverter. I'm honestly curious.

>4% slavs
What are they doing in Israel?

East Europe is shit

Why you let them in? On what grounds?

Suffering, but also this

A lot of us them married Jewish families quick in order to run away from USSR, and some of them have little of dat Jew blood but are Christian. Also faking documents in Russia is fucking easier than not faking them

Simple answer is because they claimed to be part Jewish.
my opinion is that the Israeli right wing government brings them to secure right wing majority. Russians in Israel vote right wing.

Israel needs to get blown up

IDF Propaganda.

More like wikipedia

Almost right, but not quite. Not Caucasians, Turkic. Ashkenazi have very little haplotype G. Otherwise correct.

Just get your terminology correct please, or your opinion will be rendered as rubbish and innacurate.

Not enough, need a nuke or ten to reaaaally mix it up good.

The "State of Israel" sometimes referred to as the Zionist State in Palestine is a political entity which has existed in Palestine since 1947, located on the southeastern edge of the Mediterranean Sea. It has borders with Lebanon in the north, Syria and Jordan in the east, and Egypt on the southwest, and contains geographically diverse features within its relatively small area. The West Bank and Gaza Strip, which are partially administrated by the Palestinian National Authority and Hamas respectively , are also adjacent. The country has a population of about 8.5 million (2016 estimate), the majority of whom are Jews. It is also home to Arab Muslims, Christians and Druze, as well as other religious and ethnic minority groups.

Israel prohibits marriage between Jews and non-Jews, between individuals of only partial Jewish ancestry and Jews with "full" Jewish ancestry, between converts to Judaism and Jews with Jewish ancestry, and same-sex marriages.

Israel will grant citizenship to any Jew from anywhere in the world, even if they have had no ancestors living in Palestine for thousands of years, but forbids even Palestinian refugees who were born within what is now Israel, and who may have had ancestors living there for thousands of years, from returning.

I have no problem with an Ashkenazi that rejects the Semitic and racist genocidal religion of Judaism and helps the white race and culture become strong and non-Jewish again.

Do you have any idea why those who do think that way? Or do you think that those people just believe that ashkenazis are semetic and there are two "opposing" camps regarding the JQ?

The Khazars and the Huns WERE turkic people who had hegemony over a confederacy of Gothic, Slavic, Scythian and various Caucasian tribes who made up the vast majority of their population in their Confederacies. Their common language that these various tribes used to communicate with each other was Gothic which was the language of the Khazar and previous Hunnic empires strongest constituents, the eastern goths.

They most likely think Ashkenazi are semetic. Another reason may be the number of inbreeding signs in Ashkenazi.

RARE
A
R
E

I'm assuming they didn't do the whole conversion thing by the sound of it? Are there some that are still doing this today? How would I be able to fake it from here for example?

HOLY SHIT

WHY DIDN'T WE THINK OF THAT

>40% English
>25% Irish
>30% Scottish
>5% Other European

fucks sake we are multiculti as fuuuuark

Yeah. Another reason might be the suspicion that they are faking it for the sake infiltration, now that I think about it.
Newfags out
Was way easier in the 90's. I think you might be able to convert and then just not practice, but you'll have to cut that dick skin off.

Fucking daytime casuals.

They think that way because Jewry has such a concerted effort to destroy every white culture and state with Feminism, multiculturalism and every form of degeneracy you can think of. Obviously they would be hesitant about anyone trying to ethnically cleanse them even if they were keenly aware of the true origins of Ashkenazi people. They might as well treat them as the biggest race traitors in history.

There needs to be an erradicación of the concept of being jewish, in a globalized world que cannot have a races or creeds...

Only it's not really race treachery when a lot of secular(or christian) ashkenazi or russian Jews just view themselves as white. Furthermore they are often not viewed as legitimate Jews by the Jewish community itself. Mostly the Russians though.

Russian Jews=Ashkenazi Jew. You talk about white Russian Israelis

>10% of arabs are christian

da fuck?

Also the USA doesn't need more multikulti either because we are

15% German
9% white Hispanic
11% Irish
9% English
7% American
6% Italian
1% Arabs, Persians, Armenians and those other cunts
1% other Southern Europeans
5% Slavs
2% Jews
4% other types of whites not sure what though, French and swedes and danes and shit I guess
9% brown Hispanics
13% niggers
6% chingchongs
1% other stuff

Except you're retarded, it's the fucking Ashkenazim who drive the anti-white tendencies of Judaism

Sephardim and Mizrahim don't do that shit

>but they'z blond n sheeit

So are fucking Swedes

in Russia halfjew is sometimes viewed worse than a Jew. Пoлyжиды нe нyжны.

Yeah maybe. Although I do have Jewish blood and I was called a goy a lot by religious folk, so idk how true that is.

Seinfeld is half-Sephardic you retard

And genetic evidence shows Jews are inbred because they're descended from a few hundred merchants who moved to Rome and married Roman women

Everyone needs more multiculturalism shlomo, are you, perhaps, RACIST?! You Jews know this better than everyone, everyone needs multiculturalism, including you. Or are you RACISTS?!?! I CAN'T EVEN

You relize this does not include 2 million palestenians right? Also gaza is the only place where actual casualties take place, despite what liberal media wants you to beleive.

>Jews are a monolith

Sure plenty of Jews just want to be regular whites, and if you realize your origins and reject Judaism then you are essentially white and Aryan or part Aryan.

You can help smash the Jewish dominance over the world and help defeat the Jewish effort to destroy the white race by simply realizing the Khazar origins of Ashkenazi jews and rejecting the racial supremacy of Judaism.

WTF are you ANTISEMITE? How can you accuse a Jew of being racist? Jew can not be racist cuz MUH SHOA. We were oppressed and sheit.

Aren't all of you arabs?

omelife.wordpress.com/2015/11/08/memories-of-a-russia-jew-immigrant-in-israel/

>Thus today, when you see a “Jew,” what you are actually encountering is a Khazar who practices Judaism.
Which makes him jewish.
Jews as a group are similar to Druze, if it was possible for you to convert to Druze. It`s an ethnic group and a relegious group.

>only 73% Jewish

Israel is kill

Turkic can not be Aryan.

>this post

Rightful clay is rightful clay

this

So what you're saying is that Israel and Turkey are same nation and should unite under the Ashina clan and Tengri to destroy the chinks, slavs, arabs and others who are squatting on the rightful lands of greater turkestan?

This is a JIDF honeypot in an attempt to bluepill all of you.

Look at the facts:

bdsmovement.net/colonialism-and-apartheid/summary

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Yeah that's the experience most of us had. This shit is going to backfire mark my words. People like me who absolutely reject their Jewish part with fervor were never rare where I was.

israel is blacked since 1970s when askhenazi jews want bbc from africa so they they brought over 200k ethiophians

>Ashkenazi are doing the white genocide
I never said they didn't asshole. The pictures I showed of Ashkenazi promoting white genocide should have been a clue, you moron.
>Seinfeld is half-Sephardic
and half Ashkenazi with a Germanic last name.
You must be some kind of Jew to be so obfuscating.

Pic is you

This in fact could be a good question. If you tell a jew that he is racist and evil, are you antisemite? Are Jews allowed to be racist?

Ethiopians are fine though. The scum in your picture are illegal Eritrean and Sudani border jumping niggers

Who said we need?

So all we have to do is keep a quarter non white and another quarter mixed as our population diaspora and any time someone calls us racist, we just point to Israel and ask why they're antisemitic?

Thanks, kike!

No shit Ashkenazi aren't Turkic. Once again Ashkenazi means Scythian.

The Hun and Khazar empires were made up of predominantly Aryan tribes like the Scythians, Slavs and Goths who were ruled by a tiny minority of Khazar Turks and previously Hunnic Turks.

scum

You are worse than jews

>Mixed Jews
Is that mixed Jewish and Arab?

Why? Don't think that I give a fuck about your opinion, I'm just curious.

Only ashkenazis do that because they're the ones living in western countries.

No. I am just saying that they are not related to Slavs or Goths or Scyths. Khazars did not breed with any surrounding tribes much.

Muslims will continue their attempts at wiping you scum out. You better hope they don't actually get their shit together.

Mix of Jews and non Jews, Askenazi and Sephardic, Etc.

Who wants blacks in their country?
Just deport them.

I agree but at least Ethiopians have gone through our assimilation system, the illegals did not.

>Goths on steppe in 700

and slavs live mostly on north

khazar state
>Preceded by
Turkic Khaganate
>Succeeded by
Cumania
Pechenegs

no we were not turkish jews we wuz white blondes

What is the assimilation process?
Do you mean they have similar culture now?

Then explain please why Ashkenazi are so different in mtDNA from most of the Aryans? Why they have K haplogroup?

Related

We have a pretty good assimilation machine, like special schools for learning the language and the fact that the absolute majority will serve in the army together. Also a pretty patriotic culture so if you don't do those things your life will be pretty shitty. So yeah young Ethiopians have pretty much the same culture, while the illegal kids are the same savages that their parents are.

African Semites are as not as brain dead as Eastern Africans

So you guys have that under control...

How will you solve Palestinian problem.
What are the views on that one.

I want them dead or out of here but I'm an extremist I guess.

>Hungarian defending sandniggers and kebabs

Are you thinning their numbers in any way or are they growing in number?

What music do Israelis listen to? Do you guys know Lebanese Nancy?

2 million
next month it will be 1.9 m.

The funny thing is that my point was the same kike

>mongoloid turkroaches who converted to judaism
I'm okay with this.

>Mixed Jews

good kikes

We're pushing them back by building settlements, which is like a slow annexation so that's positive. Also as far as I know a lot of their younger generations give up and try to emigrate. Not sure about thinning their numbers, the other dude might know.

>A country has enough multiculturalism
That sounds like something that a racist would say!