Choose one

1) Gay Son

or

2) Racemixing Daughter

?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hominini
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gay son. At least he won't dilute the gene pool.

Gay son.

The line of degeneracy will stop with him.

No fucking way would I have a half breed mong of a grandkid.

A gay son can donate his sperm to a white woman.

A coal burning daughter literally spits on my name.

I will murder all of my children, most of them before they even reach the womb.

Only the self is important, attempts of the woman to tear the self apart are no longer viable due to rampant female chauvinism.

Gay son. He can't have a half breed.

>implying you won't stone them either way

precisely.

Gay son any fucking day of the week over my pure English gene pool ruined by niggers for the rest of eternity.

Better to be BLACKED and have children than to be gay, get aids from a gay nigger then anhero.

Racemixing is a meme that only Sup Forumstards care about, but homosexuality is actually sinful and disgraceful

Gay son.

It's simply less embarrassment for me.

But I'm pretty sure I can un-faggot him if he is remotely intelligent.

A strong-willed woman is simply to stupid to convince.

It's also easier to disown a son if he's a retarded faggot.

Gay son.
Tho i should probably kill myself since most gays are created through childhood abuse.

This

>Gay son
Can't pollute our family tree.
>Racemixing Daughter.
What if she chooses a black man, and not a nigger? Realistically I can't get that mad if she brings home a Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas type! I'd be livid if she brings home a Jerome.

what is sin?

technically single mother isn't "abuse"

Race mixing daughter. We may need a hostage.

Gay son every time. They're more likely to care for you when you're old.

Coal burning daughter has already shown she has no respect for the family line.

Depends on the racemixing. If my daughter's dating a nigger or a spic, or anyone from the "religion of peace", that's unforgivable. At least a gay son can be taught some things. But if my daughter is dating a chink, or converting to a certain religion to marry a member of the big-nosed merchant tribe that follows said religion, or even a higher-class Indian assuming he can poo in loo, then I'm, maybe not OK with that, but more OK with that than I am with a fag son.

>redpilled trap
you sure are fucking confused

>no grandchildren
>nigger grandchildren
Gee what a difficult fucking decision.

Since I'm going to blanda as a WMAF she's racemixing either way.

Fags can burn.

Hate Bait. Beware of all Singapore flags. It is the hub for Japanese and US Asian propaganda. NUKE and MOVE ON Sup Forums

Leviticus 18:22, famalam.

Gay son.
If I ever have to take care of a couple of nigs I would legitimately kill myself, and them.

3) another child

Which race?
If Asian that's not too ugly or Mexican that's not too dumb and poor I'll give it a pass

As a Mexican I think racemixing daughter is ok with good looking chinks or some white looking dude even if he is not 100% "pureblood", but gay son is 100 times better than a coalburner daughter

This user gets it

There is a phoneposter browser with inbuilt Singaporean proxies, they're just phone cancer.

Sin is an offense against reason, truth, and right conscience; it is failure in genuine love for God and neighbor caused by a perverse attachment to certain goods. It wounds the nature of man and injures human solidarity. It has been defined as "an utterance, a deed, or a desire contrary to the eternal law."

Gay son still can give me grandchildren, sperm is sperm.

Gay son. That way my degenerate legacy will die out sooner.

Gay son.

1 out of 9 isn't a big deal. I'd rather have one of them have no kids than have my bloodline muddied for all time.

I'm assuming you dont mix fabrics or eat shellfish either if you care so much about leviticus

when are you apologising for WWII?

Still worth NUKING. Sup Forums is so shit at the moment. Nothing but hate bait and seriousness.

gay son all day long

Gay son. I can at least teach him to be a respectable faggot (anti-PC, anti-SJW, critical thinking, behaves like a fucking human being instead of a buttfucking promiscuity meme).

A race-mixing daughter would inevitably get progressively "progressive," and her kids would get fucked up once they started going to school and trying to take their cues from shit they saw on the television or read online.

It has been suggested your flag is not your flag. If it is how are you getting on re-repatriating ISS members from Malaysia. Or is that recruiting and causing trouble like the Japanese Self Defence Army does. NUKE NUKE NUKE.

2 because I'm black

This

A gay son can still defend the tribe. He will just be shittier at it since he has the personality of a woman yet has to face the world as a man.

A racemixing daughter is inherently betraying the tribe by her racemixing.

You will have an adopted gay black baby grandson carrying on your name and shooting up your family gatherings instead.

Sorry, that book has no references. Senpai wont let me use

so tax loopholes, is that sinning? what about circumcision?
does it need intent? is blowjobs from a trap worse than letting my "seed spill"

...how do black men feel about their black daughters marrying white men?

>implying black men know they even have daughters

Gay son but he better be top

The entire premise is retarded. I would have neither since I actually know how to raise normal, functioning kids.

gay son, so I can have sex with him

Go ahead and look up adoption statistics and tell this board what the odds are that a black baby gets adopted over any other baby.

I'm one of the posters that sees the humour in this post and doesn't berate you for no reason

Gay son - wont have to take care of illegidimate children from different fathers.

>Personality of a woman
Nigger what?

>falling for the absent black father meme
theres a higher ratio of white absent fathers in america fool

about three fifty

Aren't all humans part of the same tribe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hominini

>never says any limits on number of sons
1 gay son and 3 straight ones.

There's legitimately no such thing.
Go on, check your daughters secret place.

Then my daughter would be white

Racemixing ONLY if it's not nigger or mudslime

Got a source for that? And even if there are more absentee white fathers *in total* than absentee black fathers *in total*, tell me what *percentage* of black fathers are likely to be absent compared to white fathers.

How likely is a black man to bail on his kids compared to a white man?

...okay, I laughed.

Almost always 1 except perhaps fingolian/some parts of Asia

>he doesn't understand the meaning of the word ratio
wew

Your daughter could racemix with a white guy tho, genghis would approve

Neither, problem solved.
Oh, genes? That's already been solved, my father line continues through my second sister and her son (but that shit's going to end up bad) and second brother if he has a kid already (probably not, not in contant with him) and mother line goes through first brother and his two sons and my sister and her two daughters.

I have literally no reason to start a family except 'muh feelings', sure, would feel good to be loved and having a legacy, but shit's so risky I'd rather try do defuse bomb with amateurish manual from /k/.

I'd rather have a trap son that was a qt so i could suck his fempenis when she turns 18

race mixing daughter would automatically be voided out since i'd have the best of both worlds

yea like how a chihuahua is exactly the same as a german shepherd

You're literally equating us to living chimpanzees and extinct Australopithicenes with that example.

Interesting attempt at wordplay, but please try harder.

Gay son.
Every time this comes up nobody chooses the blacked daughter.

Race mixing is evil and the Jews are pushing for it.

Gay son could at least potentially get a good job or something and be a respected member of the community. Racemixing daughter is a black cloud that never goes away

That's bullshit, woman getting bored with and divorce raping her man for alimony while, with the the help of goverment, denying him to see his kid doesn't mean 'father bailing out'.

>still no source.
So you are full of shit

>poopdick is worse than racial genocide because rabbi Yeshua don't care if you white or black we all pink inside!

>X amount of white men are absentee fathers out of the male population of the United States
>Y amount of black men are absentee fathers out of the male population of the United States
>there are more whites than blacks in America
>X is greater than Y
>there are three times as many whites as blacks in America, but X is not three times greater than Y
>X is more like 10% greater than Y
>conclusion: black men are three times as likely to abandon their families, even if there are more absentee white fathers in the United States
Just an example of how your "ratio" could certainly be set up to give you the answer you were looking for. For the sake of simplicity, I made up those populations and statistics.

Want to try looking some shit up without your confirmation bias?

racemixing may be an abomination to man,
but faggotry is an abomination to God

Why did the fucking aid workers let you back on their internet Jamal?

This creature is economically viable.

I'd rather have my genetic line die than have it polluted with fucked up mongrel genetics

Not if we kill all niggers first

For making General Tzo's "dragon beef?"

I'm implying that tribalism doesn't work in australia because the "tribes" are not cohesive and they prefer to sell-out as evidenced by the multitudes of colourful people.

it would work in china.

This is the true redpill

>full of shit

Well he is a nigger after all

Do you really want them to win that bad, leaf?

disgusting

checked for good observation

Depends, if racemixing besides niggers, muslims, rather a gay son.

Either way, they will be written out of my will.
Also this

>abortion is not an option

All right...? I still don't get your point--there are so many of us that we look for and invent ways to narrow our "tribe" down to something more manageable, that we can actually picture and hold in our minds. Something simple.

People who speak your language--broadest level.
People from your country--closer, but still broad.
People from your hometown, closer.
People you've met at least once.
People you know and like.
People you've known and liked for a long time.
People you grew up with.
Family.

Everyone has their own mental hierarchy...unless I'm still not getting what you were saying.

which mated with which?

a male german shepherd cant fuck a female chihuahua. can it? she'll be impaled

nigger. do you know what a ratio is and how it works? wtf is wrong with you.

maybe that's a question for qwUbXm+J.
my "tribe" is people who say "I am australian" when you ask their ethnicity. I don't care what colour they are.

I didn't swallow then I put my tongue in the chihuahua vagoo

Why don't you demonstrate, then. Find a source, pull the stats you're talking about, and post a link so whoever's interested can verify for themselves.

Unless you don't actually have sources and you're pulling all this out of your ass.

Gay son every time

How many bullets do I have?

why? care? have sex first, then you can think about this.