It seems like more people than ever are interested in having open relationships, why is that?

It seems like more people than ever are interested in having open relationships, why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/faith/2017/02/16/scarlett-johansson-is-right-humans-arent-monogamous-by-nature/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/am-i-close-minded-for-still-believing-in-monogamy_us_58acc4ace4b0598627a55e05
loopjamaica.com/content/does-anyone-believe-monogamy-2017-or-should-we-have-open-relationships
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women are naturally whores and modern men are beta as fuck and are willing to let the gashes snail trail all over them

No

Why do Australians just make shit up?

Because the majority of available and accessible women are typically whores or bitches.

>this weak assed attempt
You're a disgrace to your nation.
Fuck off.

All women want to be raped by a pack of wild niggers.

Weak assed attempt at what? Your paranoia and echo chamber?

pjmedia.com/faith/2017/02/16/scarlett-johansson-is-right-humans-arent-monogamous-by-nature/

huffingtonpost.com/entry/am-i-close-minded-for-still-believing-in-monogamy_us_58acc4ace4b0598627a55e05

loopjamaica.com/content/does-anyone-believe-monogamy-2017-or-should-we-have-open-relationships

What changed?

Jews literally worship Lucifer/Satan/Moloch

>Women today remind me of the story of Adam and Eve.

>Before, women would make lots of children, live in this paradise of home life along - taking care and loving your kids, having all sorts of really comfy hobbies, your husband working all day to take care of you, coming home and worshipping you.

>Now, the women ate the forbidden fruit. They ventured outside of their paradise, curious as to what's happening there, what is a man's life? And ever since then they've been desperately searching for meaning, trying to restore what is forever lost by walking out of their paradise.

>Why would you venture out of that paradise, is what I ask?

Why indeed?

marriage is a spook

Keep up the appearance of being in a committed relationship, while also fucking other people
Women benefit the most from the arrangement, and most men agree thinking they'll benefit just as much
Humans are not monogamous by nature. Reverting back to this behavior is to be expected in a sexually liberated society

It seems that more people in Sweden and Germany are calling rape and act of accepted surprise sex, why is that?

Straying away from monogamous relationships is an evolutionary backstep. You can look back through history and one of the biggest indicators of a developing/developed society was Monogamy. It wasn't christians that started it either, Romans had adopted it long before.
More men with wives = Happy men
More happy men = Them more willing to work with the group and give back to the community such as taxes and being a soldier.

Women are naturally promiscuous.
They are better as a support for men, rather than the 'other half'. They can bring a man to fulfill his potential, but they can also drag him down easily with their bullshit.

It seems polygamy with a male central would be best, if nuclear families end up being shunned into oblivion.
At least the kids would have a father figure and motherly care.

fixed, OP

Because fucking one chick for any length of time is boring. Especially when Bangkok and Angeles City are so close by.

gold digging 2.0 - they want the resources and the dick carrousel. Fucking whores. Enjoy kissing her after sucking Tyrone an hour before

Replace the name with "/k/" and it'll be accurate.

Men would rather let a hot woman shit on them than respect themselves.

>It seems like more people than ever are interested in having open relationships, why is that?

Natural evolution of living in densely populated cities. You only live once, best go with the flow!

Because men are cucked, and desperate for pussy

I think its because people are more interested in just themselves rather than sacrifice, which is what relationships require. It requires sacrifice, commitment, honesty and compromise which is too much "work" for people now.

Women are always told, "if he dont do dis quurrll dump him u can do better qurl".

Men pump and dump you like to say.

Whenever I see those pay as you go phone ads I feel like those are propaganda because they constantly throw around words like commitment and contract. And be free blah look at this ball and chain and those "im breaking up with you" commercials. "Break up" with your plan.

Because women are just as sexual as men are, they want variety too. Now women are aloud to have heaps of sexual partners without stigma. I think that promiscuity is degenerate but both sexes are to blame for it.