Trump's wall is totally gonna wor--

>Trump's wall is totally gonna wor--

Other urls found in this thread:

openborders.info/human-smuggling-fees/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STUMPED

You weren't here when we were designing walls in MS paint? You're a fucking shill. Kill yourself, or I will kill you, no joking this time. I'm going to gangstalk you and dox you. You're fucking dead. This isn't me being edgy or twisted, I'm serious. 100%. The wall will be excellent, designed by the super brains of autistic people. Mexicans are fucking dumb. They are always nationalizing their economy. Look at Venezuala, they fucking thing that there is a bread conspiracy. What dumb fucks. You're out of here unless you are too valuable to deport. You do't like it? Stick your fingers in your ass for 30 years because that is what it's like to be a reasonable person for the past 40 or 50, I don't even know how many years. We're getting fucked, but we won. So stop shilling or trolling, get a job or something. Just get out of my face.

If only we had a 3 letter agency the size of your entire GDP to be on the lookout.

and how would they get down again to the other side?

Good luck climbing through razor wire at the apex of the wall, pulling the ladder over onto the other side of the wall while straddling the barbed wire, and then climbing down while bleeding profusely out your ballsack.

Why does he comply? What are they going to do, chop off his head? They are already going to do that. He could put up a good fight, put on a show. I just don't understand some of these people. Make them hurt for a bit, him them in the nads with your head. Dumb assholes.

How do we stop prisoners from escaping over prision walls?

It's going to hurt them bigly. I love it.

We don't! It is what it is, can't do nothing bout it. Better to just give up and be a liberal, appease some woman who fucked a lot because you got low testosterone and no brain.

Uh.

32 foot rope

The terrorists lost on this video.

>she's never actually used a tool in her life
Tits or gtfo, slut.

>die instantly
vs.
>die slowly and painfully

you're talking about lazy Mexicans here. There is going to be no welfare for illegals, the wall will be well designed, many will die. It's not going to happen, what is going on in that brain or yours? It's going to be designed in such a way that it is hard to get past, no Penn and Teller bullshit bullshit going on. The wall is going to have a foundation, covered in barbed wire. No welfare to attract immigrants. Active immigration laws and deportation. Illegals are screwed.

>26 foot rope
Fix'd that for ya, pardner.

Does it matter? When you are dead you don't remember pain.

>implying it's hard to cut through barbed wire with any kind of wire cutter
I'm not surprised considering you never leave your house, /r9k/ boy.

Does this work on Hungary's and Israel's wall?

Damn she's got a big ol head. Fuck man.

You think those can cut through this? LMAO

>only a 30 ft wall
>not 100 ft

Who else is disappointed?

>i don't know what razor wire is
Ask your boyfriend about the spring steel core, Nancy.

Shut is huey. Your country is full of fucking walls. You homes are like prisons.

>No welfare to attract immigrants. Active immigration laws and deportation.
Then why waste billions on a stupid wall that can be easily bypassed?
Barbed wire is not some magical force field barrier, it just slows you down until you cut your way through it.

Perfection is the enemy friend.

Not so fast, hombre.

They are not going to come in. Welfare costs more per year that it costs to build a single border wall. Fuck man, we won already, shut the fuck up about it already so people can go back to doing what they like doing instead of this political shit.

Nigger are you really asking me if your experiences don't matter because you won't remember them after death
Did I accidentally click on /philosophy101/ instead of Sup Forums

You're experiences matter? Go be a hedonist, see if anyone cares once you are dead. See if you care. See if you can see anything or think anything.

>we finally saved money off of healthcare, let's use it to build a useless wall
But user, that's not very fiscally conservative.

>waste billions
The illegal wetbacks in the trade unions with fraudulent documents that claim 9 on their W2s in the SF Bay alone are dodging billions a year in payroll taxes.

In my union the wage is $50 an hour, which means each illegal spic is dodging about $1000 a week in payroll taxes. And there are hundreds, if not thousands of them.

So welfare costs 80 million a year and a border is 10 million. Fuck off.

It's not just a wall, it's border patrol as well.

Real issue is passports. You don't need a ladder when you can cross the border legally and just not leave. Security only stops people who've been deported before

Ever hear of border patrol? No filthy Mexican can climb over when you got guns pointing at you from the other side.

>babby's first brush with nihilism
Are you 16 years old

Sounds bad, we better do nothing about it.

Look up stoicism baby brains. Read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. Wishing for an after life like a fool.

Average income for a spic is 245507.67 pesos a year. So they'd still have 240000~ left over for refried beans and weed.

>wishing for an after life
>implying that a lack of consciousness in the future negates the categorical imperative in the present
Faggot

But user, that's not an argument. If you cut welfare for immigrants, it will mean that you won't have to pay welfare for immigrants! You know what that means? Here it comes, the final reveal!
Building the wall doesn't reduce welfare costs of immigration if you don't pay welfare for immigrants in the first place.

as if a bunch of beans could even pool up 3 billion pesos to buy a ladder like that, they'd be better off jumping over it.

That's not what you would think if you actually read Meditations. You don't remember pain nor pleasures. So you might as well sacrifice yourself for the betterment of everyone, and not let your society go to shit because nothing matters. It does matter for people who are alive still.

Then lets forget about crime rates I suppose.

Yeah, walls don't work

Whats the point of walls? we should stop building houses with walls.

average pay is $4.35(70.1 pesos)/hr. that's 76 hours 2 worth of work. costs about 4000 already for them to get here as is.

we are talking about a 6.99% raise in the overall cost.

openborders.info/human-smuggling-fees/

If they need two to get down the other side that's 14%. And you wont need one per person if your crossing as a group.

Someone here never had to deal with barbed/razor wire it seems. For good ol'barbed wires even a jean coat used to work.
Though gotta admit that shit looks impressive, might need 1 2 layers of rug just to be sure.
Also last i heard those shit were cut n stolen to be sold as scrapmetal. So you gon be helping mexbros to develop their steel industry aswell

You realize criminals attempting to cross it with ladders will be shot on sight, don't you?

Agreed, all spics should just be exterminated instead.

There obviously have to be guards shooting people trying to cross the wall.

Else every wall is useless.

If they can't afford a $160 border crossing pass then they can't afford a $300 ladder.

No, they should stay in their own country and smoke weed to escape from their miserable lives. All is well. I don't care about them, they can eat beans and smoke weed, doesn't fucking matter.

Reminds me of how Picts raided Roman fortifications just to steal iron spikes from the moot (do you still call it moot when there is no water?)

Should be 1 foot high for every state. Make it symbolic.

People crushed by laws, have no hope but to evade power. If the laws are their enemies, they will be enemies to the law; and those who have most to hope and nothing to lose will always be dangerous.

>no mexians have 300 dollar
>he'll be stuck on top of the wall as he cant lift the ladder 32 foot high
>wall works better than intended
>OP is a fag

the synopsis mentioned that it would be constructed in such a way that ladders can't be used to climb over it.

Sage

Burger is euphoric

NO NO NO
WHY DIDN'T WE THINK OF A LADDER
ALL THOSE CASTLES WHICH COULD HAVE BEEN CONQUERED WITH SUCH A SIMPLE TECHNIQUE INVENTED AND PERFECTED BY MEXICAN DRUG DEALERS

Mexicans don't earn $200 in their lifetime good luck buying them ladders

After months of torture I'm sure some want to die relatively painlessly.

Thats why we put guard towers along the wall with armed men inside

if you cut that while precariously standing on the top of a ladder and it lashes out because of tension being released you're going to fall to your death.

Checked Kek wills it.

This would imply that all beheadings go smoothly and finish quickly.

I've seen enough beheadings to know that they don't go smoothly and finish quickly.

32ft ladder only goes up 28-30ft. The wall is 30ft, unless that ladder is straight up then it won't work. They will need a 36 or a 40. Difficult to handle alone and will need to transport it across the desert. Then getting down won't work and the ladder will be too damn heavy to just pull up and put over the other side.

>"a ladder es enuff Juancho! Este wei Trompo won't stop os"
I don't think so