Let's talk about the French presidential campaign but let's try to do more than just describe who's running as usual

Let's talk about the French presidential campaign but let's try to do more than just describe who's running as usual.

The Sup Forums favorited Front National party is more than just Marine and Marion LePen, it's also Florian Phillipot. He's a very hated man... mostly inside his own party. Why ? Because he's the "liberal" front the party use to talk with the left wing and recruit voters.

He's gay, he's a teacher son, has some culture and is anti-racist (or at least claim to be). That's why you'll see him A LOT in french medias, debating enraged liberals who feels conflicted.

Last show I saw him was hilarious. Talking about education, Phillipot was arguing French History should be a more important subject in school. A journalist tried to annoy him with a trick question about History (he didn't even tried to answer) and then complained focusing on French History is negating the fact France was "made" by various contributions all over the world, citing numerous famous french people from Algeria, Syria, etc...

Except all those people weren't natives but colonists.

We have reach a stage were liberals, to confront "racist nationalists" are actually defending the colonial empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZQewAD65Qo&t=22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Macron will win. Get over it.

I recommand you to see the website of UPR. A pretty good party on the idea of leaving EU. And a better alternative to MLP imo.

You don't understand.
It's over.
Macron has already won in every possible timeline.

It's not over. A terrorist attack or scandal could boost Le Pen and sink Macron. Plus he lacks party infrastructure.

This Aussie does a pretty good job at summarising why Le Pen shouldn't be written off just because Wilders "lost". Comparing the two as so many in the liberal media are is unfair as they're not the same. youtube.com/watch?v=VZQewAD65Qo&t=22s

>posting you're own video on Sup Forums

one free (you) 4 u mate

It's over.

We lost.

The European dream is too strong for the elites.

With all the current informations and previous elections, here is the statistic calculation of the French presidential election result.

It is not a poll, it is the real statistics with the today's informations.

And then we know that 90% of Macron+Fillon+Hamon voters will go for Macron on the 2nd round.

Spoiler alert : Macron wins

Phillipot is a sweet man, so is Chenu
I don't understand why tha far right hates them

way to go not reading the OP

finally

Well Phillipot feels like a token politician here to show the FN isn't as bad as you think. Most traditional voters of the FN are not fine with the new image Marine tries to pull so they hate Phillipot, it's embodiement.

The guy should just create a new party after Marine's failure, stamp it anti-EU non-affiliated center and he would replace the modem.

Karma for colonialism.

>Trusting polls
Polls have lost all credibility after Brexit and the Trump election.

Le Pen will win.

>has some culture
What does that mean?

>He's gay, he's a teacher son, has some culture and is anti-racist

and also coming from the left (Chevènementiste).

If FN is doing less than expected (and I suspect it'll be the case), he's out !

Yeah, she's pretty "based"... not counting fucking niggers and worshipping the BBC

But i guess for french standard thats pretty extreme

that aint her, though its an understandable mistake to make, from someone with alcoholic fetus syndrome

FYI here is the plot:

Oligarchy's natural candidate were Juppé on right side, and Valls on left side.

Both fucked up in the primaries (because in both PS and LR they believed their own propaganda), so Oligarchy needed a Plan B for the election.

This is Macron - a synthesis of Juppé and Valls.

However Macron is a weak candidate, thus need a weak opponent. This is were Le Pen comes into play: As of today, Le Pen can't be elected in France - Period - .

So MSM and Oligarchy are pushing their weak candidate and the ugly one to secure his election.

I may work, but i'm not completely sure it will.

Keep telling yourself that ausroach but probably for you fucking abbos is also pretty based

Already told that real crush of Marionette is Sexion D'assaut and Youssoupha

we arent into bestiality m8, otherwise we'd just import some polish people, at least they can clean our toilets at the same time

>the oligarchy wouldnt be satisfied by Fillon or Hamon winning

>every fucking marine le pen / FN thread ever.

I cant believe some guys talk about Asselineau or UPR here.
This guy literally said that the ethnic replacement of French people was a conspiracy theory from the far right.
Sure the FN doesn't talk about it (too risky) but at least they are in denial.
You cuck should leave this place right now.

Pox on your family if you don't delet this

Be nice with cult victims

Can't you see that they are after Fillon not because he is less or more corrupted than he was a few month ago, but because they don't want him as French president.

Because of his religious ties

For Hamon it's different: No matter he is locked up by his own party, he has a leftist program, which is not acceptable for the oligarchy. He would discuss things that are not to be discussed.

and fi I'm neither Fillon nor Hamon supporter, but I clearly see what's at stake here

Yes the photo is fake, yet Marinette is divorced, like Rap and rap singer, and technically a slut.

So if it's your taste, enjoy !

>Fillon LARPing as a cucktolic although his government has helped qatari buying everything in France for a handful of shekels
>Fillon that is the puppet of the boss of AXA
>Fillon,the biggest coward of the cuckservatives, is a threat
The journalists and judges are just after him for the same reason they were after Sarko, to convince themselves they are still leftists

The guys would prefer a blacked France out of the EU than a white France in the EU.
They have their priorities, it's cuck civic "nationalism".

Asselineau is gayo

disgusting coal burner giving marine a bad name with her degeneracy

Staying in the EU means BLACKED France anyway

Lets be honest though, your average traditional FN voter isn't gonna vote Macron just because Phillipot has Le Pens ear.

France started mass immigration before the EU and Hungary is still resisting against it.

>White France in the EU

The EU is actively trying to shove every shitskin it can into Europe's borders.

lol that's not her

One of you Pollacks be a lad and join Isis
Let's win this

denying it, won't make it less true
she's like Samuel Marechal, her father, who after divorcing Marion's mother, got marrried with Cécile Houphouet Boigny, a black woman and a cousin of Ivory Coast President Félix Houphouet Boigny.
Thay both live and work in Africa now

just shut the fuck up shill

Noses are not the same at all.

We started it before but we can't go back as long as we are still in the EU
Not respecting its ruled as Hungary somewhat do would de facto mean we left it, unlike Hungary gibs are not enough so there would be no point pretending we're not leaving

okay but seriously guys we need to start praising kek way harder if we want Marine to stand a chance.

I lend her my pepe's

True. We started doing it the night before for Wilders and it failed. We have a little more than a month for Marine

Visegrad countries dont accept immigration and they are still in the EU.
Thinking that if you leave the EU, the immigration problem will disappear is extremely naive, France has already more immigrationnists than all eastern European countries combined.

France is leftist in heart and history.

Even a nuclear bomb made by terrorists won't be enough to make Le Pen win.

MACRON 2017 YAY

I support MLP too. Both are good.

The point is having a stronger country. The problem of the EU is not the union itself (too much centralism and bureaucracy though), the real problem is its globalism and leftism. It could be changed if western europeans weren't ultra cuck.

People almost already forgot half of the terrorist attacks.
It's frightening.

you're shilling for the FN

What terrorist attacks?
The FSB false flag attacks, done to push for the FN vote?
user, you're delusional...