Name one belief/stereotype of your country that you honestly believe has truth in it

Name one belief/stereotype of your country that you honestly believe has truth in it.

I really do enjoy cheeseburgers and eat them frequently.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmokinggun.com/buster/car-crash/important-pokemon-go-crash-update-759302
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers are worthless

We do actually deal in vast, vast quantities of human and animal blood and I want yours.

We drink a ridiculous amount of tea.

WE MADE SE SCHNITZEL

we're quite fond of a drink, and most pubs will have more Guinness taps than any other type of draught beer

I really do always have a gun

Germans truly are perverted sexual deviants.

Morbidly obese "people" ride motorized scooters around Walmart filling their shopping carts with mountains of unhealthy preprocessed food. I've seen it

We really do drink a lot of beer and I drink more than our country average.

british people actually are ugly af and have fucked up teeth

I like to drink maple syrup. Sometimes at the resturant they give you that watered down syrup.
That's my favorite.
Yah.

Drink too much. Eat quite a lot of potatoes.

Schildbürger
(People complaining about made up shit/ overreacting the fk out of small things)

we are very likeable

jesus christ..

America has no culture

we love getting shit faced and talking shit

desu you guys seriously put the deadly animals thing out of proportion though. sure koalas can kill you, and spiders, and jellyfish, and snakes, and stone fish, and sometimes the magpies will have a go at ya, but theyre pretty easy to avoid and magpies might be smart enough to attack when youre not watching but theyre pussies and wont try if you stare em down

melbourne is actually a leftist shithole

we secretly hate niggers, spics, jews, whores and muslims

Finns never talk to strangers and we drink a lot of cheap vodka

The 'depressed Australian shitposter seeking validation and attention' is 100% legit. Go to Aus/pol/ one of these days, it's non-stop complaining and negativity and general mopiness.

>my nation isn't even on the list
Yeah, calling bullshit

You're still getting buttfucked by your diversity so it doesn't do shit if you secretly hate them

Swedes are really actually super cucked

I really dont give a fuck.

Anyone who hates cheeseburgers is clearly a dirty communist. Or a poo in loo I guess.

We are distant and never start a conversation with strangers.

We belive we are better than other countries.

the CBD definitely is but their are pockets of red pilled people

B E A N S are a fucken versatile legume

Grind it into a paste, boil them and serve them whole, make a thicc half-n-half, just goes with everything and accentuates otherwise lacking dishes something fierce. Just exquisite SSS-tier culinary phenom

DO NOT INSULT THE BEAN BY USING IT'S RACIAL EPITHET VARIANT, ASSHOLES

nice try leaf

a stereotype that australians love ac/dc is real

everytime im out on the town and it comes on everyone goes mental.

They're not worthless, they rather generate a negative value of worth. They often cost money to maintain, i.e. welfare, foodstamps.

It is, just much lower you cunt

I ate three burgers just the other day.

I do make my own maple syrup (made a few jars of it this week)

>From Israel
Cut throat merchants everywhere trying to rip you off
>From Russia
Clinical depression is just a common character trait

So finns are crypto-russians or something?

T. Randy bobandy

how is literally everyone so fucking dumb in this thread? we're supposed to bring up steereotypes of your country which you think holds some truth to it.

is melbourne being a leftist shithole a stereotype. grammar is key, you fucking mongs.

R-ruri..

Also: Canadians do reflexively shit on Americans as a kind of cultural defence mechanism, although it's evidence of an inferiority complex.

>i inhale silica oxide smog and enjoy the smell
>i bash dog heads and boil them alive for food
>i run over people and go 'oops was that me lol?"
>i go to anglo country and buy a condo and make the price increase
>you waiting in line? nah, i cut in line
>fuck you, i talk louder

true.

Swampkike is a rather accurate description of the average dutchman

I'm not white

Do you also do that insane head-clearing thing and get snot on the sidewalk?

we export over 20 billion worth of blood haha

yeh foath mate, fuckin magpies are weak cunts.

I used to walk through this little park on my way home from school and this big fuckin magpie would always have a go.

Solution was quite easy mate, what I did was find a stick then hit legs through the park spinning around like a helicopter, the magpie couldn't even get close to me the cunt, one time I actually hit the sorry bugger

fucking Melbourne bringing down the average.

Unless we're counting all ages 5 and up, then I can totally see how slavs would wreck us

Wij waren van adel.

Fuck you frondfag

(most) germans have no humor

We like personal space.

I actually own a horse and sometimes go the the corner store on her

Luckily, my town still has horse rings everywhere.

Most of us are greedy as fuck

Im not greedy enough

I wouldn't have believed you but on a trip to Toronto I went to a place to get pancakes with some of the locals from my company and to my surprise not only did they lick the plate clean of maple syrup they poured more syrup on the empty plate.

It was then that I realized the truth.

Canadians don't actually have blood, they need to just occasionally top off their syrup levels

> pictured a Canadian actress whom I can only assume is completely filled with maple syrup.

I drink beer all day and do nothing with my life

Almost everyone lives in a commie block or equivalent.

Irish are drunks and many are lazy. We're not a stupid race - we have a good education system, but narrow mindedness and bitterness spreads very quickly.

Ireland could raise a race of very powerful and influential people if we sobered up and took more personal responsibility, and dropped the cod-Oirish act. Probably not going to happen though, because people like Bono fuck it up for the rest of us.

>"Beans, mash em, boil em, stick em in a stew"

Did you also notice the amount of Wal-Mart weirdos that wear tails?

I am actually an alcoholic.
I don't, but my cousins unironically wear Akubras

I really cannot get enough of your food but only at an anglo level of spiciness

I'm on welfare and drugs so basically your typical scot

America has too many niggers and shitskins for my liking.

I suffer from crippling depression

Everyone here does.
Thats why we are on Sup Forums

when potatoes are in season i eat them every single day

I have 4 cars and all of them are V8 one is also a Ford F-150 and I usually carry a gun.

I'm a big guy

illegal immigrants are killing our country

checked

>i drink shitloads of tea

Oh yeh Burger?

If ya say so come square up

Love burgers and the Constitution. I'm your stereotypical fat patriotic American. Though, I'm not as fat as most envision.

sh-shadilay...

randy is canadian you fucking mongrel

Most of us are idiots.
An hour on any highway should confirm this. Idiots doing their makeup at high speeds instead of driving, using their phones, making three-lane changes mere feet from the exit.

Out side of that, remember that a marine of all people crashed a car while playing pokemon go.

thesmokinggun.com/buster/car-crash/important-pokemon-go-crash-update-759302

Akubras are pretty popular here in South Florida.
Of course if you have fair skin here and the sun even accidentally touches any part of you you will automatically incinerate

Arabs and jews?
Bad news

Also sips boyyyZz in the thread!

Walloons are cunts

I guess the fact i always speak my mind even when it can be offensive to people.

and im greedy. I hoard money and dont spend it im not sure why. I do love sharing with my gf but i barely ever buy myself or others anything.

akubras are comfy as

Americans really are stupid, selfish, and lazy.

Was getting right pipin berko part of you plan m80?

When will those rock throwing cunts be eradicated? :)

Living the American dream

>tall blonde white guy surrounded by non-European peoples

>Ukraine
>Not a real country
>True

We were many many separate countries in the past and are artificially thrown together by commie assholes. People who claim to be Ukrainian are as bad as people who say they are "European".

Not true, Finns in Helsinki have started random conversations with me when they knew I was a filthy foreigner.

I>nb4 they were drunk

>tfw the first sip of peach tea master race monster

They were drunk

where?

> tfw a fuckin pie chunked me noggin at 8 years old.

Fuckin scum of the sky to be honest.

Also bang on, alcoholics and shit talkers the lot of us.

Alot of Americans ive met really are very fucking dumb. And i dont know how this is possible. Is it the Irish gene orsomething? America is pretty decent in terms of education so i dont get it.

you were drunk

Hey, where is my salted codfish?

It's grotesque. They smell, their clothes are stained, they need a Walmart employee to load their car, and they pay with SNAPs.

when a black family movies into a primarily white neighborhood he does subtle things to make life worse there in many ways. They're worse than latinos, who are also horrible.

>alot
a lot
You fucking idiot.

Portion sizes really are massive here and from high-end to fast food offer free and unlimited refills if you eat your meal in the restaurant.

When I first started traveling abroad I was stunned at how small portions were then I realized that's actually probably the correct amount of food