German town was resettled because of coal mining which was expected to reach the area by ~2020...

German town was resettled because of coal mining which was expected to reach the area by ~2020. In 2015 refugees were placed into the now mostly empty houses.

Now the mining license will be revoked, but the former inhabitants no longer own the houses.

Coal company gets government gibs for housing the refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/leere-haeuser-als-neues-zuhause-fuer-fluechtlinge-14043394.html
highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/the-21st-century-gold-rush-refugees/#/niger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who owns the houses?

Quelle?

RWE Power AG

Rheinisch-Westfälisches Elektrizitätswerk AG

Ordnung muss sein.

So what's wrong with them making money off of households that aren't being used bc mama merkle is flooding your homeland with muzzies and fucking over native Germans? That's capitalism.

So the town has been depopulated and repopulated with muds? Ugh, I bet a walk down the streets is like a post apocalyptic vision of the future

Merkel and her lackeys are traitors.

Fuck it Europe, I want out

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Looks like you Krautcunts are finally getting your comeuppance for all the murder and genocide you've perpetrated across the globe.

Now its time that we colonise YOU.

And go where?

The situation is worse in Canada, USA and Aus and NZ are not far behind.

Europe is all we have left and if we lose here, we have nowhere to run.

because its paid by goverment you idiot. that company owns it but they are paid by gov. to keep niggers in there. so in the end german citizens are financing housing of illegals, rapist and savages. fucking mental

Hallo, wo ist die Quelle?

>The situation is worse in the US
I just got back from a 4 month business trip in Germany...you ppl are far more fucked than us.

It's old news, but it was all over mainstream tv and of course alternative news last year or the year before that. Is Sup Forums the only source you check, and did you come here this year? Fucking idiot.

faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/leere-haeuser-als-neues-zuhause-fuer-fluechtlinge-14043394.html

What are they supposed to do? rent it to the non existing tenants?

If only you knew, Danskrbro. The heartland and surrounding mountains are 100% white. It's the coastline where you've got to watch your back.

in the end people's taxes are used as fuel (instead of coal) to make profit for public companies

west tells that they are not corrupt lol, but they are corrupt as hell lol.

nobody blames company tard. they were fucked over too.

So what are they supposed to do you dumb slav? Leave them empty and lose money?

Really as long as you stay away from big cities and select shitholes it's fine.

The only large exception to that is the closer you get to the Mexican border, the shittier it gets

leave the houses empty and let the company mine the coal

The government took away the mining rights you fucking mong.

are you literal fucktard? its about goverment housing refugees for free in such high class houses and its paid by people money? you fucking retard

You realize that we love seeing pictures like that? I literally have a chubby dick right now because of that pic. I get aroused by the idea of suffering niggers.

And honestly, I think about 500 well trained German men could wipe out every single living nigger in all of Germany. It is physically impossible for nigs to defeat whites in battle. It has never happened, except a few freak cases where they were insanely outnumbered by you rat people.

Meanwhile, you're wearing white man's clothes in a white man's country speaking the white man's language buying shit from stores owned by whites. Good job "colonizing." Stupid fucking nigger.

because the immigrants are now in the houses.

no mudslimes = no loss of mining license = mine coal = profit

This make me sick to my stomache

We half joke about niggers living in your houses within a few generations and displacement...

Its literally happening.

>Coal wasn't even burned

>Toll still paid

Well Germany is fucked as well but if you look at total percentages, the USA is far beyond where any country in Europe is at at the moment.

That's not enough though. There are parts of South Africa that are still 100% white but that doesn't mean it is a good place for whites.

So if you own houses that nobody is living in and the government offers to pay you to house ppl in them you would say no? I agree it's fucked up but what else are they supposed to do? They took the mining rights away.

Germany, what happened? :\

OK so tell germans to stop importing Muslims. It's not the company's fault they are a cucked nation.

I hate this world. I'm broke and in debt, and barely make my rent payment every month, but there's no where I can go as a white man, despite having a more fucked up childhood than almost any black or brown person, have nowhere to go to get free housing and free money to get on my feet. I'm done. You guys can make jokes about this, but I'm emotionally at my wits ends, and seeing stories like this push me closer to my breaking point everyday. I'm almost ready to give up.

Says the burger...

Not an argument, USA != Germany. You can't even begin to compare the two since the US you refer to was only created a few hundred years ago by many different nationalities whereas Germany has thousands of years of history and culture.
Sadly krauts are obsessed with undermining and making their culture irrelevant because muh hitler.

We dont have money for:

-young people who are parents or want become parents
-new kindergartens and staff
-schools
-social weak people
-students
-generally infrastructure

but hey lets give every nigger gibs me dat and houses because hey we actually have money :^)

>germany
kys

If you look at Europe as a whole you guys are far worse. Especially since most migrants aren't integrating into western culture.

The German tax payer spent 50 billion dollars in 2016 on the "refugee crisis". Nearly all of this money was awarded via contracts to private corporations.

They are supposed to mine it for coal.

It's why the original owners were forced to leave.

USA is extremely fucked beyond repair. Trump isn't helping at all at this point.

The big difference is that almost all your niggers are muslim. Ours are various mestizos. I'd rather have a mestizo problem than a muslim problem.

Certain areas (Montana/Oregon/etc) are much better off, but I would be amazed if the US makes it even another 10 years without a total meltdown and Yugoslavia style chaos. All it would take would be a recession and a few major riots and martial law could come slamming down.

Europe could maybe survive a collapse, but I think Americans are more willing to fight and die for our beliefs than you all are. So, we'll see.

There is so much wrongdoing towards the German volk that I don't know the difference between day and night anymore.

>You can't even begin to compare the two since the US you refer to was only created a few hundred years ago by many different nationalities whereas Germany has thousands of years of history and culture.

Yes and how many Germans actually want to preserve that history and culture?

>If you look at Europe as a whole you guys are far worse.

Not really. The percentage of non-whites here isn't as high as the USA, yet.

>Especially since most migrants aren't integrating into western culture.

Are most Mexicans and South Americans intergrating or are they forming their own enclaves?

Fuck you and your worthless anecdotal evidence.

I understand that but apparently Germany cares more about taking in "refugees" than mining coal. It still makes sense for the company to stick shitskins in the place instead of leaving them empty and lose money.

Western Europe so cucked

>kick fucking white people because muh mining
>revoke the mining license
>have an entire empty town to repopulate with your immigrants
Keikaku'ed pretty hard.

>The big difference is that almost all your niggers are muslim. Ours are various mestizos. I'd rather have a mestizo problem than a muslim problem.

You and me both m8.

>Europe could maybe survive a collapse, but I think Americans are more willing to fight and die for our beliefs than you all are. So, we'll see.

I agree but i think that most European males would, if push comes to shove, will stand up against the Islamic hordes.

At least there are no Germans for them to rape.

I'd like to see some before & after photos of the town after the muslims have been there for a few months.

Look, you're wrong. We're already a minority here in the US. In ten years when the baby boomers start dying off in significant numbers and the muds keep breeding we will be an even smaller minority. In many areas (like LA and NYC) you're already looking at a micro-minority. And the current census includes Turks and Jews and Arabs as "white" so we're probably even worse off than we know.

The only difference is that American men have way more of a bloodlust than Euros seem to have. And they have more muslims. Still, the French are by far a majority in France, but we're not here. And we will probably never be again. We'll have to break off and create our own ethnostate. Apartheid won't work again and I doubt anyone will be willing or able to gas 150 million niggers.

This is just the way it is. We have to accept it and move forward. Hitler was right.

> US is fucked
> Trump isn't helping
> Fuck the police

If you don't love your country then get out.

I'm an American. Where would I go? When I was born it was already headed down this road. It's the fate of empires and I accept it.

I didn't say fuck the police but if you're familiar with the highly educated men and women of law enforcement in the US then you can imagine how fun they'll be to deal with in a social collapse situation.

And no, I never believed Trump could change the course we're on. At best he can forestall the inevitable. Buy us time. Build a wall we may need when Mexico disintegrates (any day now). Maybe weaken the most evil centers of power in the country. Who knows what will happen when the bubble pops though.

German politicians LOVE pushing the idea that Germany is a rich country - and German people LOVE hearing it. It's actually fascinating that many lefties have an extreme anti-German sentiment but at the same time pride themselves in the "German (economic) success" (which they want to share with anyone who is not German).

TOLD YOU THAT NOBODY IS BLAMING THAT COMPANY BUT WE ARE BLAMING GOVERMENT REEEEEEEEEEE

There are 588 people there in 2016. The same year 400 refugees got housing there.

>While most Manheimers couldn't afford to build a new house in Manheim-New, some still tried.

Yeah, I know way to many people who've experienced this.
>Get forced out of house
>get a miniscule compensation
>live on rent for rest of life

What the fuck is going on?

pay debts.

Nobody is complaining about the company really, the real problem is that charity organizations got so big and so strong that they now successfully lobby the government for their "charity" work, which makes shit like this happen. I can guarantee to you, that the entire refugee crisis was at least worsened if not entirely caused by these big NGO's that get their big donations from god knows where and make even more (tax payer) money by "helping" these people and have therefore no interest in actually solving the situation and if someone criticizes them he is met by the usual >muh children, >muh humane treatment, >muh human rights and so one. NGO's are the most insidious parasites ever, they get rich by exploiting the taxpayer and the people they supposedly "help" while threatening the very fabric of our countries. They should be outlawed and every blue pilled normie working in one or financing one through donations should be shot.

nigger wat?

people like you piss me off, ignorant and naive as fuck

Don't let the psyops on this board get you down. Once Trump implements the immigration ban then the US will atleast prevent a fifth column of snackbars from coming in (which has happened in the UK, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands etc.)

Not really.

Germans have no say in this.

The money is taken via taxes and redistributed to private corporations.

The mining company might be legitimately making more money from "housing" the niggers than mining coal.

One German landlord with an apartment block of a dozen apartments in a semi-rural area is being paid 2 million dollars a year to house Migrants.

It's profitable as hell for some people.

In Berlin a landlord can charge the government 50 dollars per night, per head, for providing space to migrants. They put 3-4 in a single room. It's a good easy cash incentive.

Even U.S. Companies are getting contracts for hundreds of thousands of dollars to "consult" on "integration".

this is how it all starts, they take small villages, after that cities await. then wait for the official language to be arabic, the flag will have a islam symbol on it, every major city would turn into a average taliban village, and at the end germans will say "at least we were not racist, frtiz" your only luck is if eastern europe are willing to defend you, but by then the eu union will collapse and eastern europe would just prepare its defence.

i'll miss mb, audi, porsche, bmw... well fritz nice adventure you experienced, sad to see you go.

Of course, Germans will not object because Ordnung muss sein. Fuck this is funny.

You know that Huffington Post, of all fucking places, did an amazing in depth report on this?

You have to ignore the blue pill garbage at the end (it looks wrong, but surely there is a good reason for this and Mama Merkel must know what she is doing etc).

But it covers;

Niger, Italy, Germany and Turkey and looks at the massive financial boom this has been for certain people.

In Southern Italy the mafia are making cash hand over fist. Smugglers in North Africa are making crazy cash and diversifying their exports (packing in drugs with the refugees).

In Turkey manufacturers hire armies of children to make their stuff and fired all their adult local employees. They children work for food and board.

In Germany massive corporations are making BILLIONS off of housing and """""""services""""" for the migrants and demanding that more """"""humanitarian"""""" work be done to help more third worlders hop the borders.

highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/the-21st-century-gold-rush-refugees/#/niger

lol, as if niggers don't starve to death on their own like wild animals

On point. It was called social housing. State or city do hand out vast sums of money, if you'd agree to give them the right to manage your property for housing.

A ruin like this village aswell as old commie-blocks are such a good investment within this system.

>The Death of a Nation is hilarious
Kill thyself

>right to manage

They're even farming out that aspect. They hire private companies on contract to "manage" the facilities.

There was one Kraut who managed both a cleaning business and a security business. Naturally he got a contract to manage a facility with 600+ fugees. He then expanded in to "training" and "integration" programs that the government will fork over cash for.

Apparently Mama Merkel has bookmarked 100 billion over 5 years.

That's a lot of cash. I even know one Right Wing politician or activist in Germany was found to be making cash out of renting shipping companies to a migrant housing company.

It's fucking crony-capitalism in which government officials make sure to rent property their friends own at hugely inflated prices. You clearly aren't aware what a disgusting industry the refugee housing is. The same is going on over here, very, very rich men are made in the turmoil.

The erotic self asphyxiation of overbearing and arrogant people is very funny my friend. Especially if they spent the last 30 years lecturing you on democracy and the manner of conducting business.

Was this the plan all along? The mining was just a ruse? Destroy ownership and replace the populace the real goal?

No, but the government gibs are instant profit, while mining can be postponed until the gibs run out.

croatia has refugees?