UH... GUYS? Did Styx just BTFO Sup Forums on civic nationalism v. ethno-nationalism?

not shilling him, dont give a shit about e-celebs, but he makes a good point here

Basically most of Sup Forums is ethno-nationalist at this point, and look at easily people like Milo were able to co-opt our movement during the Trump campaign

or even people like Sargon of Akkad- it's just so fucking easy. Styxhexenhammer is right. I have to admit when I'm wrong. queued up

youtu.be/TTw47MTlO1w?t=38s

go to 1:23 for the point

why would i listen to this pickle dick fag

I'm not watching that shit, gimme a tl;dr.

Civic nationalism is a pretty common thing here.

he lives in the middle of nowhere in an area that is 98% white

shill
the whole interview was him saying he likes nationalism in all its form and he explains what are its weaknesses and whole to fight these weaknesses

Why

i'm at the 12 minute mark and he clearly states that he wants to preserve western culture and that he doesn't care about race or ethnicity as long as the western culture is preserved.

this

he lives in Vermont

BTFO Sup Forums? No he's just speaking about practical application vs theory and he's correct. Short of a racewar leading to 100 million deaths America isn't going to be an all white nation. He rightly says ethno nationalism is practical in most European nations.

It's entirely possible though. It may not be the whole America (part would be sectioned off for niggers, spics can get back to mexico) but it's possible.
All it would take is a chance of policy for who gets citizenship or each side just deciding "let's segregate".

the future of the usa is balkanization

his point is made in like 3 minutes from the time I gave
he's pointing out how easily alt right style Sup Forums ethnonationalist movemnets can be co opted and destroyed from within pretty much

yes and that makes him naive on alot of issues but has nothing to do with his point here

Nice fake pictue shill. we all know he has chest hair and 10.2 dick

You never know what to expect with a grand warlock.

> Basically most of Sup Forums is ethno-nationalist at this point, and look at easily people like Milo were able to co-opt our movement during the Trump campaign
> look at easily people like Milo were able to co-opt our movement during the Trump campaign
> our movement

what's that now? crawl back to whatever political larping subreddit spawned your sorry ass, you little faggot.

So he has no argument? That's the case for literally every movement.
In fact, ethno nationalist movements are one of the more protected against co-opting since there are generally some pretty strong principles that can't be crossed in ethno nationalism.

Oh look another wannabe e-celeb. No one cares you mouth breathing half wit. The height of jewery and you dolts fall for it every time.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff and it’s literally nothing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

Reminder that Styx has autism.

Didn't he literally marry a spic to keep her from being deported? Who cares what this cuck has to say?

Of course it's impractical, it's not like we expect le ethnostate to appear tomorrow morning, it's about advocating for white people and identity in the now and pushing towards the ultimate goal which is why we like Trump, he's a massive step in the right direction. Violence is in the headlights whether we continue down the old path or the new, to me CivNat is just a slower version of the former.

>cuck
That sounds like straight up traitor to me.

By that I mean Styx not you.

Made a better version.

Alright youtube, it's kinds funny really, that's about all peace ou...

We can't preserve our culture with other people's babies.

He's just one of these "as long as it's LEGAL immigration" types that doesn't care if the country is flooded with non-white immigrants. I reckon non-Americans are a lot more redpilled on immigration because we have fuck all illegals and the same issues are present, even outside of the racial stuff.

That claim sounds like bullshit though else it'd come up in every thread relating to him.

Civic nationalism is a delusion with multicultism and tribalism in force. Might aswell tribe up, individualism is kill.

This

Are you suggesting he seek out some cultural enrichment in NYC?

It sounds like he already has it all figured out.

How did he BTFO ethno-nationalism? He has no problem with the concept and is just concerned with the application of it and how its co-opted, which I think is an important issue to address.
This is why we should tell 8pol spergs and renetards to fuck off. They do nothing to the movement and proudly dox ethno-nationalists that actually do stuff for the movement.

Why does he look like an ayyyy lmao who got thrown into a pool full of acid?

At the very least, wait until we have civic nationalism and see how things are
then decide if you want ethnic nationalism too

>then decide if you want ethnic nationalism too
What's there to decide? The fuck is wrong with you?

>larping like nationism is a real thing
absolutely disgusting

It doesn't BTFO enthonationalism as an ideal, but I don't think he intends to. It's simply a recognition of what's effective at changing things in the current reality vs muh purity circlejerk.

A lot of work
Large splits in society when trying to decide what ethnicity should/shouldn't be there
etc

A lot of work to actually solve the problem? Sounds good.
No one said it'd be easy.

How to get rid of blacks when your government, army and police force are full of them?

This is how Styx fame has worked.

>pick a safe topic with lots of support from pol
>ramble about 10-15 minutes on said topic with rationalizations that can't be proven 1 way or another

The formula is so simple and mostly foolproof if you keep cheking in on pol, but his misstep was with the mexican immigration position.

He is simply full of shit. He thinks all these beaners belong in the united states, or at least he doesn't think it's wrong enough to want to do something about it, which shows his hypocrisy and rationalization at work. That's all he does is rationalize a position, and he usually picks situations safe with us.

Well if you end up destroying everything in the process it kinda defeats the purpose
If everything already perfect, it seems kinda pointless to mess it up

You cannot have ethno nationalism and preserve your culture. I am german, trust me, our country is the best example you will get.

Simple, pay them off or give them an offer they can't refuse.
For example, give them California/Florida and set up a deal where you'll give them cheap utilities at a discount because starting a new city's hard even for whitey.

>destroy your people trying to solve the problem
>destroy your people not trying to solve the problem
Tough decision.

>new city
I suppose that should be new country.

>destroy your people not trying to solve the problem
Thats the thing
If you make your society of people who are willing to be part of the same culture, things should become stable and crime should drop quite a bit meaning it would be a lot easier to enforce laws
Thats why I said see how civic nationalism goes, because it might be fine that way

Hello Styx, no you didn't. You refuse to respond to my messages, is that because I BTFO you so much?

What part of "we don't have magic dirt, faggot" don't you understand?

Too many people have arrived in the west and are rejecting western culture for civic nationalism to work.

Civic nationalism is at least 20 years too late to help us.

u wot

>middle of nowhere

CivNat means putting all our effort into turning other races into a cargo cult of Northern Europeans.
Performing legislative and cultural voodoo chants to get nonwhites to follow white culture and, more importantly, behavior will be harder in the long run.
When the US has no ethnic majority in the coming years, who will carry the torch so-to-speak?

Ethnicity breeds culture, if you replace America with Africans that "value western culture" (which is subjective as fuck but that's beside the point) it'll no longer be western culture will it.
Civic Nationalism is literally "At least I still have the constitution" the ideology.

There's no such thing as civic nationalism, it's a contradiction of terms. Nationalism is the rejection of the idea that living in the same territory is enough.

>le civic vs ethno nat

I believe in the non-aggression principle because it's objectively correct. I'm not tying myself down to a nationalism meme, but it seems better to me than globalism for a multitude of reasons. I usually side with individualism, hate joining cults because it's a lot like bluepilling yourself in the interest of the "greater good".

Being a white nationalist seems foolhardy, it's never going to happen, and I'm not sure if I'd actually want it to happen. Of course I'd rather live around white people because of shared values on average and the fact there won't be any race baiting or racial tension, but I also wouldn't want to live around a shit ton of white people. Shared values is much more important and I see nothing wrong with shit skins who believe in the same things I believe in because I'm not a mongoloid.

What's necessary is to stop mass immigration clearly and screen based on how much they will contribute to society and their belief in american values. Make the process super exclusive, only people who are diehard liberty lovers and will create lots of opportunity. We also need to stop incentivizing degeneracy. Just cut welfare and deal with crime with lethal force and only the best will survive.

The Alt-Right are homosexual Democrats.

>Milo co-opting the movement

Milo is specifically against ethnic politics though, why would you bring him up?

ree trips

Im mostly trying to say that being very strict about immigration, and removing immigrants who refuse to assimilate
I think, especially in places like europe, that this would almost entirely solve a lot of culture conflict
As for america, well considering 'black culture' to be incompatible might do wonders
I'm saying see how things are then, because it might make pretty much everyone happy, and if it doesnt work *then* call for ethnic nationalism

Like I give a fuck what X-Pac thinks

Isnt this dudes name Tarl? Wtf lol

>we want a white mono ethnic Utopia
>white people and culture becomes naive and self destructive when isolated

Really stimulated my neural cortex

>I think, especially in places like europe
Europe has one of the strongest arguments AGAINST civic nationalism, their countries are the home to a fucking ethnic group. You have no right to be in France if you aren't French for example.
It's slightly different to the America/Australia/Canada colonies (this is where I tend to split from ethno nationalism to white nationalism + indigenous (sadly)).

And as I said "western culture" is extremely subjective. Culture as of when? Culture for what country?
In the 1950s you'd have been beaten if you didn't have a job by 14, a wife by 17 and a house by 20.
In England you'll be beaten if you don't have a TV license.
In Canada you'll be beaten if you didn't like your beating.
In Australia you'll be beaten.
In 50 years if nothing's changed in America you'll be beaten if you don't speak spanish, 50 more years and you'll be beaten if you speak english.

Do yourself a favour and look into race realism.
I'll say it again: We do not have magic dirt, faggot.

libertarianism is best

5 minutes later I have his address and home price.
He lives in a $154,000 dollar home 5 minutes from downtown Rutland. I could send him 20 pizzas if I wanted.

Libertarianism is an excuse. While I really like this guy, and he is very intelligent, on this issue he made a vague argument about how ethnographic-nationalism can be co-opted by other extreme groups.

Im sorry but that's not an argument against ethnonationalism, it might simply be something to watch for as the idea grows in its current form.

The arguments for an ethnostate still stand.

There needs to be a position between civil and ethno nationalist.

Hes always makes good points. I dont agree with everything hes saying but shit channel has some really intresting shit. Rather watch him and Molly than any edgelord, shitposter, "omg we alt right are in power now" "gas the kikes" "lol praise kek and meme magic but Sup Forums are virgins neckbeards" TRS.
People who like shit like War Room should be fuckin removed from this planet, SHOUT SHOUT RAPE LOLOL OHH-AAH 0 agruments made but shitpost and screech about nothing.

Sounds nice, but policing blac behavior will only cause more problems if done by whites. The onus lies with blacks. In other words, good luck with that.
Mestizos and asians are the ones replacing whites. The US will be a plurality in two decades or less, so our time frame for experimental fixes is short.

It's almost like different podcasts/video makers have different audiences.

Yes, but you wouldn't do that because Styx is a good boy and he dindu nuffin.

no chest hair

Literally who. Cares.

I wouldn't do it because I'm a lazy bastard.

it's also 9 in the morning, there's nothing open

pizza troll btfo

physical degeneracy

Amerilards just don't understand how fucking bad non-whites really are, to literally everything. I can still remember the sweet summer days of my childhood when we were 99,9% ethnically finnish. The streets were clean, everyone was safe, people were having fun in back yard barbeques, didn't need to lock your car, bike or even your house. Then the somali "refugees" and other fucking subhuman filth started pouring in, and everything went to shit. We don't even say hello to our neighbors anymore. No-one goes out alone after dark anymore, especially not women or children. No-one goes to the beaches because they're filled with groping niggers. No-one goes to nightclubs because they're filled with rapey niggers. No-one leaves anything unlocked even for a second because it's going to be stolen by niggers. There are no children playing in the playgrounds because they're going to be beaten up, kidnapped or raped by niggers. The streets are filled with niggers pissing, shitting and throwing trash everywhere and pushing drugs to teenage girls so they can pimp them out. I don't recognize Finland anymore.

He supports ethnonationalism, he just happens not to be an ethnonationalist and to say that such movements get fucked by leftists infiltrating them (which is true.) Virtually every political video he makes is an attack on the left, leftist media, leftist politicians, or leftist proposals.

Are you kidding? white flight is the norm, white families move when the area gets less white. every white family is willing to go into debt because you know you HAVE to send your child to a private tuition (non-government funded) white school.

What the fuck are you talking about, it's america who knows what's going on the most. it's not even a discussion anymore for us beneath politics ($$$). But we have fucking brains. you europeans are the ones in denial.

>Amerilards just don't understand how fucking bad non-whites really are

Are you serious?

maybe you don't understand how segregated much of the USA is. it's not the melting pot leftist wet dream.

The "experiment" is a failure, we're the example. it didnt work

Guess i should have clarified that the fortunate that have lived their entire lives in +95% white communities like Vermont don't really grasp how destructive even that 5% of niggers really is to the whole community. White flight is obviously a thing in the nigger infested areas, hell, people here are fleeing the "refugees" and they're less than 4% of the entire country's population.

Culture is a biproduct of genetics, if whites disappeared overnight Western culture would disappear within a couple of generations. Look at any ex-colony that wasn't populated by Europeans, look at American blacks for Christ's sake, they've been a minority in a Western nation for hundreds of years and there's still a huge cultural divide.

No, only when (((the Chosen))) stick their noses in

you're basically saying: you know less about things you haven't personally been around.

well, no shit. That's why many of us here cut styx some slack. he's going to get a reality check eventually. whatever. Human nature

i don't know if you're familiar with american media but you know that show Portlandia about Oregon and how they're the most liberal multiculti lunatics in the country? They're utterly white

True. New England and huge swaths of the Midwest are living in a very different America than the rest of the country.

Seems comfy

"Your" movement was never coopted.

There's a larger movement that you wrongly assumed to be yours, and you tried to coopt it and failed.

>tfw the south is that blacked
Kek and I thought we Yankees were cucked.

you must live in a shit area/Helsinki

I live like 3 hours from niggertown Oslo, in the richest entrepreneur city in Norway that votes the most conservative. completely safe and clean. the only arabs here are the ones working in kebab shops who are fully integrated and work hard.

people are overdosing on memes, ofc the big cities are filled with niggers, I wouldnt move to Oslo, Stavanger or Bergen or Sweden if you payed me money

but I am just fine and dandy where I am now

i think the cuck who made this statement didn't hint at white children.
usa is close to 50% non white.

>the only arabs here are the ones working in kebab shops who are fully integrated and work hard.
LoL, you should talk to some council inspectors or fire brigade officials. They'll be able to tell you how these third-worlders have "integrated" European values in hygiene and cleanliness... Enjoy your halal ritually-tortured kebab meat in faeces traces and spit, Olaf.

looks like a forest ghetto

He is completly wrong. He uses Africa as an example and says that Civic Nationalist there are by extension Ethnic nationalist since everyone there is the same race.

Obviously has ZERO clue how different one tribe sees another tribe. They don't see race,
That's why for example why some Africans call Boers a tribe.

I've said it a million times. Dude needs to go travel the world. He is naive to a fault and thinks he's clever.

NAP works as long as you practice physical removal.