Hikers of color find racism, bias follow them on the trail

Why do white people think they have a monopoly on outdoor activities? Do you really think people of color are not capable? Are outdoor activities just codeword for white supremacy?

>usatoday.com/story/travel/nation-now/2016/10/02/hikers-color-find-racism-bias-follow-them-trail/91440576/

And why do white people always find the need to put a picture of themselves in a kayak or something in their Match.com profile? Are they trying to keep minorities away from them?

Other urls found in this thread:

portlanddragonboats.com/2016-teams.html
rgj.com/story/life/outdoors/recreation/2016/09/28/people-color-hiking-isnt-always-escape/91202800/
youtu.be/zIUzLpO1kxI?t=1m33s
frontpagemag.com/fpm/262727/racist-trees-our-national-parks-daniel-greenfield
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Fpbp

>take a walk in city, shitskins everywhere.
>take buss 15min out of city, only white people enjoying the outdoors.

Hiking is a bastion of sanity. It's amazing how LA is basically Ciudad Juarez 2.0, but drive an hour to Los Padres and suddenly it's a white/asian utopia were everyone is friendly and helpful to one another.

The SJWs can take my vidya and movies but they better stay the fuck away from my /out/doors

Im skiing in france right now, seen litterally only 1 black person and they where tobogganing on the baby slopes. Are the slopes the white mans refuge?

We are independent in society, thus we enjoy a time away from it.

Plenty of minorities enjoy nature. It's only city sjws bitching because they would die in a national park without supervision

Niggers belong in the jungle, sandniggers in the desert and Europeans in the woods. Is that SO hard to understand, trannie faggot?

im 1/8th gypsy neet and im the only one in my city that cant ski

>Jenna Yokoyama
>Portland

Aaand theres your red flag. Dumb bitch is a yuppie sjw looking for virtue signalling brownie points

>gipsy

Kys

Niggas dont hike cause they are lazy...

If you think downhillis a white dream check out cross country, that shit is nigger kryptonite

get the fuck outa here with you piece of shit . Quit mixing race with every fuckin thing you can imagine . Noone beside you butt hurt snowflakes gives a shit about race when it comes to having fun . so fuck off.

>Niggas dont hike cause they are lazy...
i feel like the real reason they dont hike is because they're literally afraid of everything

Post white people sports Sup Forums

>pic related
Rowing is pretty good, almost no non-whites around, especially no blacks or muslims

Yes, best white sport.

Cross country is boring to me, how do I enjoy it?

>no archive link

I not clicking that shit nigger.

Do it in beautifull nature.
Or have a destination.

RARE
A
R
E

Are you drunk or something?

This is real victim culture, no one stop black people to go hiking or kayaking... I'm sure some are doing it right now

>/out/doors
i've never been. :(

>be american
>go hiking in nevada
>die of sunstroke

>be aussie
>go outside
>die on skin cancer

Come home white man

>Rowing
>white only sport

pic related is a prominent seasonal rowing competition in one of the Southern Indian states and dates back to 14th century

I guess i live in a shit area for it, if I spend the money to go to Colorado I'm going to be doing downhill

This

>Colorado
Fuck off we're full REEEEE

>Giving a shit about minorities feelings when they don't give a shit about white people.

Who the fuck is stopping nogs walking around outside. It's fucking pathetic this shit now.

The reality is nogs want to live in the city because they are slaves to degeneracy and things like the great outdoors and countryside is boring to them.

This leads to creating a statistic but rather than admit that nogs prefer cities, it's whities fault they aren't hiking more.

Where ever you go, there you are.

its a good thing you poo's can't into camping

and I thought aussies were shitposters...

Is there any means of transport you don't pack to 5x capacity?

Anyways, what you are talking about is quite different from western (competitive) rowing which is what I was talking about

Aww hell naw nigga, I dun jus gots mah hurr dids I ain't finna dun gon werr da rain iz.

Literally an article about nothing

Eventually some nigger is gonna write an article that racism follows them as long as white people exist on earth.

Don't take our outdoors away from us

Predisposition to unfamiliar encounters most likely through evolution.
>blacks exploring
Yeah, that never happened ever and probably it flips a weird switch in whites so deeply ingrained in the subconscious that only gets activated when participating in a prehistoric activity like exploring and expanding to unknown lands and environments.

It is as it's always been, white people do something great, black people start doing it, immidiately ruin it, white people move on, blacks follow

Yeah plenty of westernised Asians and Indians and Latinos have a sense of adventure and desire for variety and broadening their horizons and so try a number of varied activities and outdoor settings.

But niggers? Lmao.
They basically never want to do anything remotely unusual or that they haven't done before.

They literally have hundreds of memes on Twitter about "extreme" sports saying "white people be crazy" and calling things like skiing, bmx, skydiving "crazy white people shit"

No one is holding niggers back. It's niggers who don't want to do anything out of their comfort zone and are so unimaginative and so institutionalised that the only thing they do at the weekend is go to the club and the only holiday they can think of is sitting on a sun hair at the beach (and rarely bothering to do any water sports)

If you want to get away from niggers just do any non-urban activity. Or heck, really any activity that isn't basketball or football (your type and ours).
That's how dull and unvaried they are.

This is part of why I'm not really racist towards non-whites except for niggers and aboriginals.

Is that Krence Primbles?

>Portland

The cancer is spreading.

protip: find the minorities in the Portland Dragon Boat racing teams. I'll wait.

portlanddragonboats.com/2016-teams.html

Did anybody click on the source?

rgj.com/story/life/outdoors/recreation/2016/09/28/people-color-hiking-isnt-always-escape/91202800/

(((spillman)))

Reading that article physically hurt me. I'm becoming increasingly terrified that Asians are becoming just as cucked as whites with SJW bullshit. How can I stop this? Are there any Bros out there to help me out? This western degeneracy is spreading... What the fuck can we do to save me people? I'm noticing less and less bro tier white Chads to push back against cancerous racists and SJW turbo faggots. And I'm worried I'm just venting to Sup Forums who is being overun with identity politics from the right wing of the spectrum

t. Butthurt chink

Holy hell, what will they come up with next? And they wonder why all the centrists are pushing further and further right.

Bro I just moved away from CO, there's at least one spot open.

For some reason this entire article comes off as sounding like total bullshit to me...

This.

I was the only non white on the crew. Pretty based experience desu. The varsity gainz helped make my undergrad an all you can eat fuck fest. I've decided that I'm going to be a stereotypical Asian tiger dad; I'll beat my children if they suck at sports or school and don't like guns. I'd be my modest contribution to raise the next generation of non SJW degenerates

I'm not allowed to come visit once a year? I'm white and not from California btw

What in the actual fuck?
Why are there even literate creatures who can think this up? This 'thing' she is talking about can't at all be called racist, it's impossible. Also, you can't force more or less people to go or not to go somwhere, this is plain idiocy, probably common in the new world, I have yet to see this here. Why does she see the need to increase diversity in this sphere? Hiking is something that a person does for his self, it whoever hikes does not influence anything or anyone. A fucking bush isn't goin to notice a difference between a nigger and a chink, c'mon.

Mountains confuse niggers because they block out the nearest KFC; a nigger's point of reference

Enjoy being overrun by mexicans while you turn away a fellow Sup Forumsack. That is, if you aren't mexican yourself

This definitely happened.

Why the fuck do they keep thinking we're so retarded that we'll buy these fake ass stories with absolutely no proof? I go innawoods all the time. I've literally never seen anyone get into any kind of a confrontation when you're out hiking and stuff. People are out there to relax and have fun, not pick a fight with someone.

The closest thing I ever had to an incident with someone innawoods was when some faggots from Seattle flipped shit because I was camping with my M1903A4 rifle. But fuck them if they think I'm going to trust my life to bear spray and that retarded "make lots of noise!" shit the Park Service tells you.

Hiking requires advance preperation, a skill not common among blacks. Lots of friendly half chinese (or maybe some kind of spanish) hikers on WA trails.

Its funny how to see the easy mind of minorities. Hikers are often nice and watch each others back.
>goes hiking for the first time
>sees white people hiking
>white people greets minority
>"wow why are they watching me and greeting? Like yes also black people hike"

M8...we're far past that point

>eating

Best part desu, having four eggs, five slices of bacons, beans etc after a morning outing is top tier

Did you study abroad btw, in the UK / US?

>tiger dad

Does that actually work? I've met quite a few lefty asians at Uni, but also more conservative ones. Main problem seemed to be a lack of assertiveness though, not sure being a helicopter parent would help there

>Idaho is a hotbed for white supremacy
>was the victim of racially-motivated crimes in California

is this nip serious?

>crowds of Indians/Pakis wearing fucking designer clothes, walking like they have gout, and taking selfies every two minutes

Your only mistake was going to France. It and Switzerland are terrible; crap resorts, no nightlife, shitty towns and full of Brits.

I go to Vorarlberg. Warth, Zurs, Lech, anywhere in the Montafon. Warth is the best, though, completely void of Brits and Dutch so no bullshit. No Americans either which is even better. You can smoke indoors, the food knocks the spots off the slop you pay 100 Francs for in the likes of Zermatt and there are no commieblocks.

Thankfully it remains out of the gaze of British holiday skiers. I'm sounding hipsterish but I don't care, best skiing in the world.

Asians in the west don't actually buy into this SJW bullshit, in fact white people are the only ones who really do. It's pure tribalism on their behalf, nothing more.

>Assume that evil white supremacists are going to attack you because you're outside of the city
>Be surprised when people are pissed off about your ignorance

Dumb bitch.

At least I'm an excellent shot when the Chimp Wars start.

how frequently do the boats get moored on the poo reefs?

>Actively segregate yourself
>Get offended when normal people comment on it

Were you responding to a different user about eating?

Based on my experiences, sports are pretty good at making you into a man and not some effete White Knight pussy. I thinks it's pretty well understood that being fit helps make you a lot more assertive and confident. So that's a mentally I'm going to pass onto my kids. Especially my sons, since so much of the modern world is hell bent on destroying masculinity (in Asia and in the west). None of it makes sense. Women themselves don't even know what they want, especially white women. But deep down they all want a dude to show them what's up and take control. You guys are making a huge mistake caving into the demands of your less than cognitively gifted women.

Hey fuck you buddy
After i take my first sip(tm) i cant keep myself from going out and having fun

That whole article is a joke. As an outdoorsmen practically every single person I've met is a leftist hippie or a frat boy.
Both of which are extremely accepting of other races. I am the minority in being a racist fuck when we go out.
We meet many people out hiking and camping and end up chilling. Everyone is always at ease no matter the skin tone besides myself.
While it's correct to say whites dominate the landscape of outdoors it's not our fault nonwhites don't come out.

I have never seen a non-white person on a long-distance trail. And I have been going on thru-hikes for a long time.

And when I say never, I mean never.

Can't wait to hear young jeezy blasting from an goddamn android phone on the trail

>aaayyyyyyoooo nigga you see that tree dat muhfugga big

Knoxville fag here. Come to the smokies with that sjw garbage.

>white people rowing is different then colored people rowing

naw.

That's not fucking true. When I was in Uni in Canada, there was plenty of dip shit Chinese girls being brainwashed by white SJW ideology and joining student unions in increasing numbers. The trends aren't looking good. My bitch with my culture is that people are very apathetic. Instead of Asians helping to sort you guys out and push back with your Marxist narrative, most are too busy being virgin shut ins fapping to anime. I think we're both going to go down with this sinking ship if we don't start organizing an international effort to curb stomp identity politics in academia. It's a fucking mess

I live in a city with a good amount of urban hikes. Whenever I see niggers hiking they are always carrying some portable speakers blasting their jungle music. It's disgusting. What kind of person goes to the great outdoors and brings urban rap shit with them?

Because we do retard. Have you not looked at demographics for national park usage before?

Fucking 80%+ white usage, even in areas that are less than 50% white, and over 70% white across all of America.

Where are some good places for a person to go hiking? And should I bring a gun when I go hiking?

Wrong, over 70% national park usage in America is exclusively white, and the park closest to Cleveland Ohio (about 50% white) is over 80% used by whites.

Brown is not a color.

Only retards that try to tan/go outside to tan are the ones that get cancer

If you wear a simple t-shirt and hat, you'll never get cancer from the sun

>Jews
>hiking
Be careful, you don't want to get an asthma art

Damn, it had been my experience that a lot of it was very cynical and insincere but it's very bad news if they've started buying into it for real

>should I bring a gun?
I think what you meant to say is how many guns should I bring

it is tho, niggers gon nig

Where do you live?

Kanye West agrees.
youtu.be/zIUzLpO1kxI?t=1m33s

Edited to reflect reality for white people. Now tell me if this would ever get published and if so how the girl would be viewed by the news.

"White Joggers find racism, rapists follow them on the sidewalk"

>Earlier this summer Jenna Smith set out to plan a jog through Manhattan, New York.

>But before committing she wanted to know if white joggers would be safe in a region known as a hotbed for black youth.

>It was an important question for Smith, 34, a white woman and avid jogger who said several years earlier she was a target of sexual assault in New York City, while jogging in Central Park.

>“How safe is that area for white people,” she said. “I wanted to ask people … this specifically had to do with my safety based on my race.”

>So Smith, of Portland, Ore., searched the internet for places to ask. She found some online groups for runners but nothing specific for whites.

>Undaunted, Smith decided to start her own Facebook group, “White Joggers” with the hope that someone who could answer her questions would join.

>She then posted invitations in Facebook groups.

>Implying CO isn't already overrun by SoCal transplants.

Oh poor Colorado what happened? You were doing so well.

I always take a pistol in case of rattlesnakes

Middle age and elderly asians love hiking. They use it to hide from evil daughters-in-law and meet friends. They deck themselves out in solid hiking gear and do it a few times a week.
Im only concerned about Chinese hikers in our national parks. They often litter and walk in a horizontal line of 4 on pathways. Koreans and Japanese are welcome though.

How deep does the brainwashing go when gooks are scared of whites and try to protect themselves by surrounding themselves with blacks?

>that flag
don't lie

California. I just want to find a place not infested by tourists/leftists.

Pistol? For a rattlesnake? You know a hiking poles works just as well.

Also do us all a favor and don't kill rattlesnakes that actually rattle. You'll only accelerate artificial selection for snakes that don't rattle and more likelyto bite you because you don't notice them. The rattle was there to warn you're fat ass so nobody gets hurt, snek included

Nature isn't a PoC friendly place at all. There should be more concrete and foot lockers to make them feel at home.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/262727/racist-trees-our-national-parks-daniel-greenfield

Show me any country in the world where white people are treated well as a minorities.

>anything other than a gun

This is America we're talking about here.