Reminder that mental illnesses apart from shit like schizophrenia or Alzheimer are memes

Reminder that mental illnesses apart from shit like schizophrenia or Alzheimer are memes.

reminder that anime is for fags

Reminder that being Irish is a legitimate mental illness.

are you retarded? alzheimer's is a disease, not a mental illness.

>It's a disease, not an illness!

Someone's retarded here

>LGBTQABCXYZ123 is a meme

found the privileged shitlord

personality disorders are another way of saying that a person is a cunt and what category of cunt they are

>a disease, not a mental illness.
>mental
>MENTAL

There's a difference

A mental illness is by definition an illness. Illness and disease are synonymous.

Go eat some yogurt.

If you believe in mental illness and not behavior modalities, you are literally retarded.

Reminder that having inadequate levels of dopamine, serotonin and/or epinephrine can fuck someone up mentally.

Reminder that homosexuality is a mental illness

>OP baited the "m-m-muh mental illness" attention whore kids
>only a matter of time before someone tries to link mental illness to higher average intelligence
i love these threads

I have to disagree with this, although the 'new' 99 genders are bullshit, homosexuality can be found in animals in nature, so ive got to say its natural

That's not even anime

They're not at all synonymous. There are many mental illnesses that clearly aren't diseases.

RARE
A
R
E

Reminder that slide threads should be saged and reported.

>1 post by this ID

It seems autism is real too.

Anyone who disagrees with you, OP, should check out self-hypnosis. You can easily become anyone you want to become by positive self-suggestion. The opposite is true for "mental illness". We get hypnotized by society on a mass scale to feel bad, and we need to resist it.

Mental illnesses can also be found in animals?
Personally I'm not saying we shouldn't allow homosexuals to exist, but we absolutely shouldn't enable/normalize their illness.

>alzheimer is a mental illness
so is stupidity and weeb shit fanboyism, you fuck

you're right. unless there's physical evidence of neurological issues, a "mental illness" at best is a social abstraction dependent on a relative spectrum of comparison and a subjective "norm".

>all of these semantical arguments
intellect peasants argue over the meanings of words. intellect patricians make their meanings clear with words.

Kim Jung Gi is a fucking god

>apart from shit like schizophrenia or Alzheimer
those are not mental illnesses either user, if they even exist where schizo is concerned btw
they say the psych community is heavily questioning the schizo label and definition
"schizotypal" here, that means i have an intuitive and spiritual streak, fuck you dumbass normies

No, it isn't.
Especially considering it's something that can be tested for, measured and observed in the brain.

It's important that this thing is distinguished, it's why for example people who are legitimate psychopaths can't be helped (they don't really want to be anyway). They're wired to be abusive, crime prone fuckwads who can't be talked out of their condition.

"mental illnesses" are a meme, homo
they make them up through voting then immediately start calling them disease and selling "treatments" for them (never cures)

>posting on an anime forum

>A mental illness is by definition an illness. Illness and disease are synonymous.
except so called "mental illnesses" are diagnosed through memes, not any biochem testings.
like you are showing very clear signs right now, of being suffering from at least 3 mental disorders my friend. I have this nice pill from IGrefurbishedFARBEN you really would be well advised to take.

lol really? so mental illnesses, aside from are not real?

bro do you even double-think?

Your self-suggestive therapy is what's called schizophrenia over here.

there are no "mental illnesses" nor "disorders", that's a meme pushed by the psych pharma industry to market their MKUltra drugs, that's it.

bro, that newspeak is so lit!

> P R O P A G A N D A

sure if you want to split hairs, but everyone knows that while all squares are rectangles, not all rectangles are squares. The big thing is that no one gives a god damn

Fuk u