Can we all agree that Muslims are the strongest race on earth

Can we all agree that Muslims are the strongest race on earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=faSKWFZE1zE&

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU
youtube.com/watch?v=T2I66dHbSRA
duckduckgo.com/?t=palemoon&q=denmark gender dysphoria&ia=web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always running after the goat's

The goat's what?

> Muslims
> Race
Go back to school.

muslim's shag goat's.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU

20 march is independence day.No school today.

anyway, islam is only a jewish sect.

In what way?Muslims admit what ancient Jews did to Isa was worthy of eternal hell.

same father different mother.

Islam is not a race.

P.S. The Jews are more powerful.

Whoa so Muslims can be Aryan?

> Muslims
> Race

No wonder muslims are fucking retarded.

Rev up those sheeps

If muslims are so powerful how come the mongols btfo them into nothingness?

Just a provocative statement to get people bump my thread.

Credo in unum Deum, Patrem omnipoténtem, factorem cæli et terræ, visibílium ómnium et invisibílium. Et in unum Dóminum Iesum Christum, Fílium Dei unigénitum, et ex Patre natum, ante ómnia sæcula. Deum de Deo, lumen de lúmine, Deum verum de Deo vero, génitum, non factum, consubstantiálem Patri: per quem ómnia facta sunt. Qui propter nos hómines et propter nostram salútem descéndit de cælis. Et incarnátus est de Spíritu Sancto ex María Vírgine, et homo factus est. Crucifíxus étiam pro nobis sub Póntio Piláto; passus et sepúltus est, et resurréxit tértia die, secúndum Scriptúras, et ascéndit in cælum, sedet ad déxteram Patris. Et íterum ventúrus est cum glória, iudicáre vivos et mórtuos, cuius regni non erit finis. Et in Spíritum Sanctum, Dóminum et vivificántem: qui ex PatreFilióqueprocédit. Qui cum Patre et Fílio simul adorátur, et conglorificátur: qui locútus est per Prophétas. Et unam, sanctam, cathólicam et apostólicam Ecclésiam.Confíteor unum baptísma in remissiónem peccatorum. Et expecto resurrectionem mortuorum, et vitam ventúri sæculi. Amen.

Cool i like christian chants but what does it mean?

I fucking hate Tunisians

RARE
A
R
E

I'm a sovereign citizen not a Tunisian.

Not even close. Aleppo has fallen, Mosul is surrounded, and Raqqua is taking hits. The Caliphate is proven a lie. I. As begging Islam to return to Syria and only a few are answering the call. Most going to voice-mail. Americans have turned against Islam. The Americans MSM will not cover Islam getting their asses kicked from fear of copycats. When we get the Mexican social program leeches taken care of Islam will be next. Dearborn, MI, will no longer have Sharia Police patrols and Americans will confront them face to face. I am willing to travel from Alabama to Dearborn to help. 10 million pissed off Americans against 100,000 deserted muzzlems. Muzzlems are trying to tk peace to save their asses. After Hillary lost Islam knew they were fucked and with the MSM HELP have tried to start their peace narrative. We aren't buying it for a second.

If I were a muzzie I'd be considering returning to Muzzieland as soon as possible. Islam's conquest of America ended with the defeat of Hillary.

Trump keeps the left and MSM busy with social Bullshit while we bomb the fuck out of Syria.

It's looking really bad for Islam! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha!

lol no

You are absolutely right.
youtube.com/watch?v=T2I66dHbSRA

>Muslims are the strongest
They marry their first cousins

>Retard strength.

still lower autism rates globally

What do you ignore in muslims is They are globalist army conquerors.

a roman muslim helped mohamed in a siege.
a persian muslim helped mohamed in a siege too.

Islam is for : Men from every race background. that want to conquere the world.

Arabs,saracen,syrians,romans,Semites,persians,etheopians,berbers,pakis,indians,chinese,asian,south east asians,vikings,germans,mongols.
all those kind of men teamed up togheter under the banner of Islam to conquer and take booty.

ISLAM IS SENT TO THE WORLD (GLOBALE)

>Expecting sandniggers countries to actually properly check for mental deficiencies like autism

kek.

see

> walking around central london
> see muslim borther with small booth with qurans for people to read/questions.
Thats how you win, you convince and persaude people. to every brother who does gods work in a peaceful way, may god reward you in the afterlife.
To all those hypocrits who use violence in the "name of islam", i hope god will judge you mercifully.

>denmark
duckduckgo.com/?t=palemoon&q=denmark gender dysphoria&ia=web

Bro why do you shave your moustache? It looks fucking stupid.

I have a Maldivian freind whos grandparents are FIRST cousins
Pretty wierd desu her family has alot genetic fuck ups
Sad

personally im clean shaven but having hair in your mouth is disgusting

BASED MUSLIMS