Why do Drumpf idiots continue to insist they are smarter than MIT and Harvard students?

Why do Drumpf idiots continue to insist they are smarter than MIT and Harvard students?

Sounds delusional in my honest opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBehg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because digits

Because affirmative action has assured the students in those unis are not there by merit.

fell for the ivy league meme?

(((University)))

>university=intelligence

also both my cousins are harward graduates in social studies and they hold some remarkably delusional perspectives.

I worked with a guy who graduated from MIT.

He didn't know why you were able to turn right on a red light. He freaked out when I did it

Just like the Berkeley students right? They totally don't go there to get a gender studies degree from a liberal professor.

It's common knowledge that sending kids to college does more harm than good today.

>appeal to authority
not a fucking argument

Ya they sure didn't make complete idiots of themselves this election, "intelligence" doesn't equal common sense

Look at the numbers and average iq distributions. Trump voters are the 130+ people

MIT and Harvard are recruiting/grooming centres for the globalists

RARE
A
R
E

>Why do Drumpf idiots continue to insist they are smarter than MIT and Harvard students?
>Sounds delusional in my honest opinion.
Lol. Read pic. Read essay. Then you understand.
archive.is/dBehg

I went to Harvard and voted for Trump. Most Harvard students aren't registered to vote in Cambridge, anyway. You usually keep your state of residence registration.

MUH STUDENT LOANS

Stop that.
Also, the majority of students are now female. Think about that

(((students)))

Yeah be a good goy and listen to all your marxist (((professors))) so you get good grades.

SHILL

Universities turn out blue bills that are just crashing society unwittingly as mindless zombie tools in exchange for whatever little piece of bread they can negotiate with tomorrows neo-feudalistic corporations fuck off you un patriotic leaf

>muh education means muh smart

You're smarter than this, Chang

*the blue PILLS . No one listen to the OP leaf, the revolution is needed !!!!

kek has spoken

Sometimes when you're obsessed about molecules and machines, and you're great at continually and repeatedly taking orders, you forget about the men, women, and traditional values that got you there.

School can teach you all the greatest technological secrets known to man, but it can never teach you to be wise.

lol marxist professors. The sad thing is you believe it's a conspiracy when in reality it's simply that the majority of intelligent individuals are liberals, becuase they understand the NET GAIN found in small personal sacrifices to help those around you.

But sure go ahead and blame the jews, hitler youth.

>people who choose to teach are the most intelligent people