Wadah Khanfar - Former director general of the Al Jazeera Network
Claire Wardle - First Draft News
Mark Day - Journalist The Australian
Zed Seselja - Assistant Minister for Social Services and Multicultural Affairs
Terri Butler - Queensland Labor MP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfttYjAQ20k
periscope.tv/QandA/1jMJgYqQNEMKL
jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Danny-Danon-Send-African-migrants-to-Australia)
youtu.be/h1xnMWyyWow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tfw I created this meme

tfw I created Sup Forums

>getting salty over an australian's shitpost

How can we stop Melbourne and Sydney from polluting the rest of Australian soil?

Is anyone else ridiculously attracted to Terri Butler?

Where do I watch this shit

tmw the mic isnt working

QNA STOP STACKING THE PANAL WITH LEFTIST SHILLS

"trust"

Fellas

How do we deal with the sexpat problem Sup Forums?

Terri Butler once gave me some minties

>mainstream media dindu nuffin wrong

This episode tonight

>It's only a fact if it appears in a mainstream media report

WE MEMED HIM INTO PRESIDENT

WEAPONISED MEMES
SHE FUCKING SAID IT

This fat white bitch with no lips has no idea what she's talking about...

Are they fucking talking about memes wholy shit shut it down

is there a livestream?

Q and a is basically a think tank on how to propaganda a populous

Omg we dont control the narative!! Gives us control of the new media goym.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for one nation.

City people voted for the greens.

Garfield is killing it

(((documenting hate)))

>do you think that memes could become a weapon that could surpass metal gear.... for example on my twitter i'm getting some sort of me me with a green frog about the earth not being flat... of course everyone knows it's flat
wew this guy on the radio after-show

all cities are liberal hippy havens

watching this QnA, all i hear is MUHRUSSIAMUHRUSSIA

tedious

Does anyone know what this bint was actually talking about

lel, nice copy pasta user

That was me. I'm waiting for the stream to end so I can save it.

Sydney just banned gender theory being taught.

They're based, and that shit needs to spread to the rest of aus.

"I believe in a free press and sometimes they say things that people dont like"

proceeded by bashing fake news (we all know he means infowars), double think at its finest

Mate you missed the action in the other thread, 800+ replies

all of the "tweets" at the bottom is psychological warfare 101, all shills/ideologues unbelievably bias

what question did they talk about memes?

That's not the flag of mootxico

Is this still the manliest man Australia has to offer?

fucking spot on job m8, put it on youtube or something if ya can

Or is it this?

Nicely done

seriously whatever comey reveals tomorrow that had feinstein shitting bricks better be fucking good, the qanda is vomit inducing

periscope.tv/QandA/1jMJgYqQNEMKL
25:56 in is when the blue shirt chick starts going on about memes

Go to 22:05:53 (post times) for the start of the reactions
Fuck it was amazing. A true pinnacle of Q&A threads

>tfw I live in melbounre
>my sister is doing some social work thing
>she thinks mass immigration is a good thing
>there is no hope trying to redpill her
>slowly trying to drop redpills to my friends though

What do you guys think of Zed Seselja?

Does she know you're "racist"?

better version

if you want to red pill get an arab to rape her

Globalist libcuck shill #87423

cheers m8

BOYS, LISTEN UP. MICHAEL DANBY MP IS THE BIGGEST SHILL IN OUR PARLIAMANT.

After seeing this article in the Jeruselum Post (pic related) I did some more research on this "Michael Danby". He has literally done absolutely fuck all in his entire Parlaimentary career EXCEPT aggressively push pro-isreal, pro-zionist and pro-Jewish agendas.

He hasnt introduced a single bill for absolutely Australians, he hasnt come out and championed a single cause for australians and australian families, literally all he has done is gone to Israel several times and pushed Israeli agendas here.

Just go to his website and you will see every article he writes is whining about how some MP or candidate should be sacked for being anti-israel/boycotting isrealie goods etc. He even has a few articles defending Zionist groups in australia (they literally have Zionism in their name).

This is a guy who has absolutely no Loyalty or care about Australia and is only interested in shilling for Israel and he doesnt even do us the courtesy of hiding it. Looking him up. Dont vote for him if your in his constituent.
By the way that Jpost article is real (jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Danny-Danon-Send-African-migrants-to-Australia)

You should
>Email Bill Shorten a Copy of the article and probe him about it
>Email David Leyonhjelm a copy of the article
>Email Malcolm Turnbull a copy of the article
>Email Pauline Hanson a copy of the article

I know this is old news but hopefully the emails spook shorten given the current strong-anti immigration attitude here. Also DONT be autistic in your emails and be all 'REEEEEEEEE RACEWAR NOW' just courteously ask if it concerns shorten

>Nuke Melbourne
>Lush continues to make dank spray paintings

Pick one.

Leave it to Australia to shit up the real world with infectious autism. The Chinese can't annex you soon enough. Maybe they'll teach you some manners.

that shit is glorous

I once said to her that horse people are crazy (they are), and she said ' please don't generalise'. And once mum her and I were in the car and we were trying to guess who was driving the car, she though it was racist.

>tfw changed degrees to Computer Science
>tfw all my friends are CS and engineering students.
>tfw surrounded by actually intelligent and cool people

>tfw every single one of them is redpilled.

Everyone should come to Griffith university.

I am so sick of seeing arab muslims flooding in and building cultural bases right in the middle of my fucking city and acting as through they have pulled off a stealth invasion that I cant do anything about.

There are other various tribes of darkies doing the same thing but the muslims are by far the worst.

Bring on Cronulla 2.0, this time on a national level. Imagine a simultaneous nationwide event by thousands of raging Aussies demanding immediate change. Its time to reassert our dominance over this land.

What happened in Cronulla?

how old are you?

Pic related

Engineering at QUT is much the same desu. I guess it's comes down to:
>Brisbane isn't excessively pozzed as it is
>Going off of STEM faculties is effectively cherrypicking the most conservative students
>UQ just draws most of the liberal crowd with its designated safe spaces

son, you have made me proud you beautiful bastard.

Stop the boats! amirite?

I'm trying to get a Visa in Australia.

Any of you lads interested in being my boyfriend and sponsoring me? I'm bored of Filipino men anyway.

>He doesn't know what happened in Cronulla

Nah we're full.

How the fuck do you not know about the Cronulla Riots then mate???

fuck off we're full

Griffith used to only have an Information & Communication Technology degree, which is what I came from and it was pretty bad.

They got rid of that and formed a BCS to attract higher OP/ATAR students and it seems to have worked.

If you're happy to share the dog's bed, you're welcome enough. You'll need to establish dominance, though. He has to respect you. That is non-negotiable.

wtf is going on over at bradmill? I got chased out by security and they've bricked up the entrances!

I get it, I really fucking do. Something about her soft voice, and her face makes me just want to fuck the bejeesus out of her, cum inside her after I promsied to pull out, and depart leaving a fake name and number and bastard child

>People here genuinely think there is a reason for private ownership of cuck cannons

No, we have police and other professionals for that. Boo hoo you can;t live out your power fantasy of wielding a cuck cannon and taking people out.

Face it, if John Howard did anything right it was the laws of 1996. He got them in fast and without compromise like a leader should and hundreds, if not thousands have been saved because of it.

Australia is a safer place because of this man and his fight against the cuck cannon lobby.

Is it all that stuff that happened in 2005? I was like, 10 then so of course I didn't pay attention to the news. I don't know the specifics

I suck a mean cock ;)

Is it at least a big dog

sorry senpai, i dunno if anyone under 50 would be interested to be honest

Chink apartments coming soon

>He wasn't mentally mature at the age of 10.

No, I said we're full, now fuck off nigger lite.

>not going to tell me what happened

>Is it at least a big dog

Maltese cross (very territorial). Has to be muzzled now after an incident with a toddler in maccas car park (kid had it coming, rangers disagreed).

Hrmm you could claim it as your native land, you've been living there for years after all. It's what they fear, those pesky squatter laws, and traditional custodians of the land.

>He doesn't google it for himself

Alright cut and uploaded it

youtu.be/h1xnMWyyWow

>fuck off cunt

He's so mentally inept he reverts to swearing at a stranger over a Chinese weave basket forum.

The second you mentioned metal gear, they knew the game was up. XOF shuttin' it down.

But they actually gave an answer

Notice how they just brushed the metal gear aside? Silence was deafening.

post pic

Justin Trudeau logic applies. If they cut you off, you win

holy fuck my sides exploded. Those deadpan expressions they had just made this golden, they had no idea what you were saying. Nice shitposting

They've ponied onto our wife's son fellas, so alternatives are needed, thoughts so far include
>my brother's step-son
>my daughters step-brother
>my dad's step-son

That was beautiful. just.. perfect! Do you think you're a one time caller or will you give them a hoy next week? Tell them you were talking to some goys online about it

I just made it up as I was going. I wouldn't have called in the first place if one of my tweets had gotten through.

Fucking slick, metal gearrr and me me's

>saw pic
>all Australias
>even OP