Whites are just jealous that they only exist because blacks created them thousands of years ago

Whites are just jealous that they only exist because blacks created them thousands of years ago...

Whites go on and on about what they have created, yet it was blacks that litterally gave birth to and created the whites.

If it weren't for blacks, NO WHITE PEOPLE WOULD EXIST!

this still hasn't invented the bow

>yakub mythos
Say it with me, now!

WE

The only reason whites started inventing shit is because the lands that they were forced to inhabit were fucking cold and shit and if they didn't invent shit they'd die.

They didn't invent shit cause they were smart, they invented shit to not freeze the fuck to death

whats your point you black dick loving cuck . it pussies like you who are the problem . quit making the color of a persons skin as a means of division . also respect individual freedom of opinion .fuck you for being a bitch .

If it weren't for sand niggers figuring out how the fuck to farm, poor little whitey would still be chasing badgers around with fucking sticks

RARE
A
R
E

Indians generally have black skin.

FAG
A
G

nothing evolved from your dirty boong blood ya fucking abo.

The dumb ones died, the smart ones prospered, wonder if it made the population smarter?

This is what giga nigga looks like today... god time goes fast

>If it weren't for blacks, NO WHITE PEOPLE WOULD EXIST!

This is infact true, the human race started in Africa, and then some tribes migrated to different parts of the world and had to adapt to their new environments, in turn this changed their appearances over a long time

It even took whitey almost 7000 years to build a building taller than stone age sand niggers...

SAD

You realize farmers were the first white people right? That all white people are descendents of the first farmers? Our white skin comes from the necessity to get vitamin D when we stopped relying on fish and small game for vitamin D. There were no white people before farming. White people are the product of farming, so how the fuck could we have invented something before we existed?

Get pood on aussie fag. I welcome Indian control over our useless nation in 3 years when they attain superpower status so they can genocide all Aussie cucks

No whitey has become so fucking fat, fucking dumb as shit, and whiny little bitches curling up in safe spaces or crying in joy for dear orange leader..

Who wouldn't prefer an Asian employee over a fucking lazy white cunt...

>>BHO4DQ/L
Fucking Americans, thinks Mesopotamian's were white...

CASE CLOSED BOYS. TIME TO GO HOME.

Yakub says kys

You do have something there.

And HE died out when?

white beta fags can only come on here and bitch and moan rofl pathetic

Assuming that's true, I don't think I'd brag about being the townies of the planet

stop bumping shilld cunts