Should it be illegal for white people to be playable characters in vidya?

Should it be illegal for white people to be playable characters in vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBdUKWY0qS0
craigslist.org/about/best/bos/30807835.html?lang=en&cc=us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a perfectly valid reason though

Of course, after all white men are
responsible for the biggest achievements in science, culture and arts mankind has ever know.
Do you really want to glorify them ? Are you insane ?

>There are limits to the tone range
Since fucking when?

Well maybe they scanned a brown person and white skin doesn't look right. /don't know

When developers are incompetent as fuck

>Bioware has access to an insanely high number of white character models
>in previous mass effect games most characters were white
>the default characters in ME:A are white while white is not an option for presets
>this is a "bug" that apparently was not worth fixing, and somehow was overlooked despite the fact that it is a glaring fault in the character creation menu, which is the very first thing every players interacts with

The dev is lying. This was no "bug." It was probably that anti-white cunt Manveer Heir.

RARE
A
R
E

>colour limit due to head texture
These words mean nothing and it didn't stop them making every other race available

NEW
E
W

these

Also, I'm honestly more annoyed by the fact that the developers intentionally made the female character models more ugly for SJW reasons. I don't want to play a game where all the men are strapping and ripped while all the women are fat and ugly. Feels way too gay

They really fucked over the albino demographic with their bold and progressive decision to remove the option to create white people in their game.

Pretty insensitive.

It's not, color should be based off a white/black scale. There is no reason they'd have a problem unless they did it on purpose.

It's not even Mass Effect.
They just took the same races of aliens and tossed them into a completely new setting. It's a totally different franchise that just so happens to have he same color paint on it. They slapped the Mass Effect name on it because they knew that even though they butchered the franchise with 3, people will still buy anything with the name on it because it's the fucking reddit of video games.

SJWs are nuts, the gays have spent forever wanking over Vega since ME3, just make everyone attractive like the nips do.

reminder if you bought this game you must remember how much of a hypocrite you are

>muh i hate this game but i want to play it so its not a big deal if just I buy this game r-r-right? my other red pilled bros will enforce the boycott just fine!

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

>buying games

What are the flags on the bottom, excluding the "? Unknown" flag?

Why? Both for why you have this routine and why this post.

u wot?

kek. are they declaring themselves enemies of the Whites? don't they know how evil we are?

is this you?

wtf is wrong with you?

Wait they used scanning? And ME:As characters are the result? We're reaching levels of incompetence that shouldn't even be possible.

>videogames
>redpilled
Playing video games is lame as fuck.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Digitization requires decent contrast to catch details. Your typical "white" is usually fine, if suboptimal, but extra-pale like albino really stretches it. Same for truly black black, aka the niggest. Mulatto or latino is optimal.

you have inspired me cunt, from now on I will work to becoming cyborg badarse

>And ME:As characters are the result?
not playing so called AAA games so what's the matter?

isn't Bioware famous for fucking up character design and animation?

> create vidya game
> make playable characters only minorities or women
> design only 1 level (it's all that will be needed)
> program the AI to be impossible to defeat
> enemies are all WHITE FUCKING MALES
> infinite lives

MFW you play as a nigger and are constantly oppressed by whitey.

Only if the white people are portrayed as bad guys or criminals.

this won't stop the complainers from giving EA their money.

oh really? we'll see

I ceratinly won't be getting this peice fo shit

I unironically can't wait to play this game tonight when it releases.

>patching in white people
wew fucking lad

Idk, the core gamer base are shitting on it pretty hard. SJW and faggots aren't that big of a market to sell games, they're just obnoxiously loud.

>It was probably that anti-white cunt Manveer Heir.
This makes sense. Now the poo has quit/been fired the anti-white """""bug"""" can suddenly be fixed

>isn't Bioware famous for fucking up
fix that for you.

Problem, whitey?

One of the asian heads has pink skin

>all big name games are sjw bullshit or jew fuckery with DLC from day one
>Everything else is in eternal alpha

I hate vidya right now.

likewise m8

What vidya is this?

user, I hope you didn't actually buy the game...

keked at the black standard.

>That high up
>Only 10-11 mil people

There's hope for my country yet.

>There's hope for my country yet.
there was a reason for the last Romanian range IP ban

Christ Manveer suck it in when someone has a camera out

Kek it all makes sense now.

$40 million dollar project and the developers "forget" to make it so you can make a white human. Must have been a government project.

sounds like damage control, its a pretty fucking stupid and needless decision desu

Did he really get fired?And was it for his comments?

if I can find out how to make a webm I will upload a vid of my non white character I made.

I never bought a Dragon Age after Origins and I will not be buying this abortion.

This coming from a guy who had all the Baldur's Gates, Jade Empire, all the Neverwinter Nights, and both Star Wars KotORs.

They took a big steaming pile of shit on that legacy, so I took my money and went for Pillars of Eternity.

He really got fired, presumably for his comments. Someone tweeted at EA and they said the "Manveer no longer works here." Given the timing, I'm gonna assume it was from the shitstorm his anti-white comments caused

youtube.com/watch?v=PBdUKWY0qS0

This was the best model I could come up with. The blonde hair looks like trash in this game.

How non white is my character Sup Forums?

Janky running animation

His bones are brittle m8. Give him a break. (^:

Yet EA never, ever fucking made any announcement that "this wont fly" or "no racism" just a quiet firing.

>playing anti-white video games
user, sort yourself out.

yes. videogames are for niggers. Whites should not play vidya, they should get fit, get family and prepare for happenings

>Woman touches game
>Game explodes

This desu

It's literally a copy paste of an old craigs list ad.
craigslist.org/about/best/bos/30807835.html?lang=en&cc=us

>He engages in serious discussion about games like they're important

You amerifats are the biggest offenders of this. It's time to grow up.

Right, off topic a bit
>Enjoyed ME1+2+3(fuck the ending)
>Looking forward to ME:A

Is it really going to be all off brown hues to skin? Honestly?

ME had a great story and the lore was quite deep i did enjoy the universe created but i really hope it's not some EADICE level brainwashing.

Help me guys, is this game going to be ruined :(?

when the fuck does that matter in character creator ever?

Legitimate reason.

Seems white enough to me.

The saying you are looking for is 'straight off the boat' for the niggest

Story and lore in video games is a dumb meme.

If you want a story, read a damn book. Cancer like "comfy" and being story-centered is why we have no-gameplay garbage like Night in the Woods and Gone Home.

I create those cartoon games for the Nintendo television pokyman machine and this is true

Wait wut? They're not comparable.

I enjoy reading plenty i just like interactivity. If you want turn to page 6 and suck my dick.

Turn skin-tone to 0.00 on any character who is not obviously black or asian and they should look white.