Anyone else notice that niggers are literally afraid of everything? niggers confirmed the most scaredy-cat race

anyone else notice that niggers are literally afraid of everything? niggers confirmed the most scaredy-cat race.

>ghosts
>animals
>anyone not a nigger
>most niggers too
>police
>heights
>water

like the only thing they're not afraid of is roaming around in a pack and sneaking up on whitey in the dark and robbing him

What white bois are scared of:
>BBC

You forgot

>Being a family father
>Paying bills
>Afraid of others opinions

Being responsible in general. Shit OP, you're right, wtf I hate niggers now.

Why are there no nigger goalkeepers? Because they are afraid of the net.

You forgot

>being in school
>having a job

interesting

>put a black man in a pool
>the pool is haunted
>send a dog in after him
>its a police dog
>tell him you won't throw him a life preserver until he gets a job
>once hired he has to pay child support

They aren't scared of raping or killing defenceless white women either.

and white people are scared of niggers, therefore....

>bois
Haha, dumb nigger.

>BBC
Leave it to the same race of people that believe in leprechauns in the current century to believe in the mythical BBC.

>implying
Just hate 'em. Don't fear them.

I don't get how they act like they're macho and can beat up all white peoples asses one minute, but then a white man just says the word "black" or "negro" and they become so hurt and offended. If whites are pussies, that means niggers are bigger pussies because they've been made slaves by the whites and many other groups of people throughout history. It must suck being schweinsteins pet.

Can confirm. Very superstitious. Afraid of all animals. Complete cowards on a 1 on 1 basis....

When black people get shown magic tricks it's the best. I saw one where David Blaine does a card trick and a black woman abandons her infant in the stroller and runs for it.

If I ever get assaulted by nigs I might pretend to be a witch doctor or something, superstitious dumbfucks would probably fall for it

In a survey given to both whites and blacks, they were asked what 3 things frightened them most.
Top 3 answers for whites:
1. death of loved one
2. serious illness
3. losing their job
Top 3 answers for blacks:
1. ghosts
2. registered mail
3. dogs

greenland has the most aesthetic flag

Why is there no white running backs in the NFL?

they also hate nature.

they couldn't care less about the countryside and hate camping.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Holy shit my sides

Hell has come to walk the earth.

And snow niggers are scared of them

Really makes ya think

To be honest every single thing you listed terrifies me as a white male but I'm pretty sure I have a huge anxiety problem so there's that

>i have a babby dick: the post

RARE
A
R
E