IT'S HAPPENING: You see this guy pol/, this is an Iranian politician that goes by the name of Esfandiar Mashaei...

IT'S HAPPENING: You see this guy pol/, this is an Iranian politician that goes by the name of Esfandiar Mashaei, he's running for the coming Iranian election. What sets him apart from other shill Iranian politicians is that he's a nationalist who wants to secularize Iran and embrace Irans Persian identity over islam. He absolutely hates the clergy and mullah class.

Can we meme him into power?

I believe in you pol/. Don't let the land of the Aryans down.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Iran
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too bad the ayatollah has the power to override the president

>Rubbing hands
I already like him

they will shoot him down in the streets if he gets near a chance to win

He looks European, not like an Arab.

Crypto Ashkenazi Jew that's infiltrated?

Fuck yes, restore Persia pls. The jew fears Iran, anti-Iran politics reeks of Jerusalem and Saudi

If that was true he would override rouhani, who khamenei hates, plus, the ayatollah is gonna be dead in a few years. He's becoming inept as the years go on and anyone who is chosen after him isnt going to have much of a following or base amongst the religous population until they can prove themself, and that's gonna take years upon years.

He looks whiter than most Americans

What makes you think that the oligarchy will let him actually enact legitimate change??

RARE
A
R
E

The oligarchy isnt going to fuck with the Iranian army thats largely secular.

I have a Persian friend, I can get behind this.

If anyone asks, just describe me by saying "'E's fan da Mash, eh" in a Borat accent.

He looks like a Muslim Don Draper

>Persians are Arabs
Kiwi education

He's more like what the Persians originally resembled

Scythian look

Yes they are? That's like saying "Saudis aren't Arabs"

There was a humongous amounts of Aryan migration into Iran in the past

pls
I want wife without having to convert

I don't understand you guys' point. You can say "Germany is whiter than Italy" but theyre still both European. Iran and Saudi Arabia are both part of the Middle East so both are considered Arabs.

Persians are a separate ethnos you idiot

Mashaei must win! Take back Iran for the Iranians!

Persians are indi-european you mong.

Iran's becoming moderate again? I'm sure CIA will put a stop to that.

>obvious Semitic features
>"we wuz Indo-Aryans! muh heritage!"

lol

>exact same sentence structure

These fucking bots shill posting here. You corrected my record.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff and it’s literally nothing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired

Ayatollah would veto it, I would assume.

Iranians are Persian, mayonnaise.

That's not how intelligent use of absolute power works. Absolute tyranny is the downfall of the tyrant; the smart despot give a little leeway to let those who are against him to think that they are winning (however small).

That's basically what Khanenei did with Khatami and now Rouhani.

Because he's persian, Arabs are invaders in Iran, Iran is the land of the persians, like the guy in OP's pic

Persians from their haplogrpoups are around half aryan and part middle eastern, central asian, and indian.

Eh, yes and no.

Iranian is a nationality associated with a specific geography and certain cultural traits. Persian is an ethnos largely based around the language of the same name.

All Persians are Iranian. Not all Iranians are Persian.

t. Persian

Saudis are literal arabs, that's where arabs originally come from you mong.
Persians are a completely different ethnic group.

The smart tyrant gives people freedom in most areas of life (art and commerce) and only uses his secret police against political dissidents. Think Elizabethan England.

I hope he could redeem Persian's traditional values over the vile Arabic islam.
Iranians have European background, very similar to several eastern Europeans, such as Scythians, Armenians and so on.
Furthermore, the majority of modern Jews are basically converted Greaco- Persians to Judaism.
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

This
Just like there's nigger danes, they just have danish nationality, but that doesn't means they're ethnic danes

Persians are Iranians you donkey

Wouldn't work in Iran. Khamenei's support considers such freedoms degenerate and forbidden by God. That includes both his civilian base and (more importantly) his military base (the IRGC).

If he allowed women to take their hijabs off and bars to pop up on every corner then his power would disappear overnight.

This would be great

>muslim country
>votes an ultra Nationalist
>makes the country great again
>people start to look up the history of islam
>comes out they corrupted all great civilizations they came in contact with
>leftists on suicide watch

Not quite the same.

The other non-Persian ethnic groups that reside in Iran have been there just as long as the Persians have (Azeris, Armenians, Kurds, Lurs, etc.). There's no way to construe them as imposters; Persians have simply always been the majority. It would be like saying the Welsh or Scots have no right to the British Isles simply because the English are the majority.

All Persians arent Iranian, Tajiks, north afghans etc.. are also ethnic Persians. Infact rumi, Zoroaster etc.. were afghan or central asian Persians.

Persian is an ethnicity defined by language and culture.

Armenians arrived in Iran no more than 200 years ago and azeris are a made up ethnicity, Lurs are also a Persian subgroup that speak a Persian dialect related to middle Persian Pahlavi. Educate yourself bro.

Ffs, khamenei is an old fart, not even the revolutionary guard likes him, and the rev guard, which has loads of nationalists amd greedy cunts who dont care much about islam, but worship money, would get their shit kicked in by the Iranian army which is much larger and stronger, if they decided to act up and overthrow an elected official.

'Ērān Zamīn', i.e. the geographical landmass historically associated with Iran since even before the Achaemenid period is much bigger than the modern day political boundaries of Iran.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Iran

Mashaei also made public statements which some considered pro-Israel,[22] when he said that Iranians are "friends of all people in the world—even Israelis",[23] and that any conflict or disagreement was with the Israeli government only. In another occasion he said: "No nation in the world is our enemy, Iran is a friend of the nation in the United States and in Israel, and this is an honor."[24]

GEE

lolwut

Of course all Persians are Iranian. Persian as a language and a cultural phenomenon developed in Iran and Iran alone.

Are all English people not Britons?

Now if you mean that there exist expat Persians who have never stepped foot in Iran that's different.

I can get behind this. If not for a nationalist secular Iran, at least because this guy looks like a bond villain.

Nope, Persians are Iranic, but not all Persians are Iranian (the nationality). Tajikestan is literally a Persian country as is northern territories of afghanistan which are mainky populated by ethnic Persians mostly.

Is this who the CIA wants?
Because nypa

It aint Irans duty to fight international jewery.

Persians are persian. Arabs are arab. Retards like you are retarded.

YES

and now the slogans:

1. PERSIA FOR THE PERSIANS

Implies so many things, but more importantly; that Islam is not persian, and that persians are not islamic.

2. BRING BACK THE PERSIAN EMPIRE
Implies that persia was great without islam, implies that persia is no longer great, etc.

3. EMPIRES UNITE
Always show unity with persia here, start threads about current empires (anglo/american) and include persia so that they feel included and get into the spirit of secularism with us.

Remember these slogans, their power is in the >

>Iranic
>Iranian

Semantics. I mean by Iranian what you mean by Iranic.

Personally I don't consider Tajiks or Afghans/Dari-speakers to be Persian. Iranic/Iranian sure but not Persian. Maybe once upon a time but too much has happened that has shifted their cultures away from the Persian normative.

yeah... we should look at the actions than words though.
During the rain of his minion (Ahmadinejad), Iran stop the development of the South Pars gas fields for 8 years... that gave Qatar room to profit between 900 billion $ to 1.2 trillion $
that made Qatar the richest country
while depriving the Iranians from 1 trillion $ income (125 billion/year)
just that one,in Putin's Russia, is enough to get you die by natural causes (after getting hit by a bullet in the head)

Tbh I'd think it'd be easy to raise Persian nationalism:

>greatest empires on earth
>now islamic shithole

expel islam, bring back zoroastrianism, this should be really easy for a proper populist leader

None gives a shit what you consider them, if they speak Persian as their mother tounge then they're ethnic Persians, they could be african blooded for all I care. All I care about is the language mostly, lesser extent.culture, which Persians dont even have one singular culture or traditional views even in Iran, as these things depend on region to region.

>iran
>Elections

He looks European? What are you? Greek?

Persians are a distinct ethnicity that go wayyy back, like xerxes and shiet

Post some good persian videos

it was the mossad and CIA that dewesternized Iran through subverting the political process and electing those shah fucks.

Don't you understand there CAN'T BE another strong secular middle eastern state besides Israel. Else they'll get gaddhafid/mubaraked/saddamed/assaded.

There can't be another ARABIC middle eastern state.

stop thinking it has anything to do with geographic location. It has everything to do with the race.

Do you think if there was 1 none-arabic secular wastern nation in the middle east Israel would object to it? They'd love to have another trade partner in the region that doesn't want to destroy them

Israel even tolerates the decent and none crazy arabs like Jordan and Egypt.

There isn't anything that wrong with Iran's current course. They are going to change, but slowly, and in a way that includes both the religious authority and the pro-regime peasant class.

Iran, I...

sounds nice to be honest

saudis are literally arabs

persians are their own ethnic group you stupid fucking kiwifag