This video made me full out racist

>I was lurking on Sup Forums for a month didn t made me racist at all
>then saw this vid and can t see niggers same as before
>youtu.be/KQfg52m0-4o
>filthy apes

Other urls found in this thread:

vidmax.com/video/154134-French-police-avoid-near-lynching-by-muslim-youth-in-a-no-go-zone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this board is for politics and such, not monkey videos please refrain from posting monkey videos on this fourum

this is red pill thread there are a lot of threads on Sup Forums which are less related to politics

pro tip: don't take aussies and canada seriously
he's suggesting you take this thread to /an/

bredy gud

Find out who funds fkh8t.
Follow the money.
There is an agenda.

Meh, that's fckh8. I actually like how awful they are. It's helpful to red pill people with. For instance, their video where they force homosexuality on two child boys is revolting to even normies.

Nothing to find. It's George Soros.

>was on pol for a month before being racist

Well we're not doing our job then are we?

I've been browsing pol off an on for probably a year and I'm still not convinced of 95% of the garbage on here

>suggesting you take this thread to /an/
Fuck off we're full.

>Being this new
I don't even want to mock you, but protect such an innocent soul from the leaf.

but you hate niggers right?

Catch this

vidmax.com/video/154134-French-police-avoid-near-lynching-by-muslim-youth-in-a-no-go-zone

You can't really be racist when you are just pointing out your dislike of someone's stereotype you aren't oppressing no one simply just thinking to your self ughhh these monkeys are at it again with typical monkey shit

>This group has a tendency to a certain behavior.
>The behavior is very harmful.
>I want that behavior to stop.
>Racist

>convinced

Not being "convinced" can be due to many things, including mere incredulity which is not an argument.
The point is, if it is, in its overall trajectory (mixed with shitposting of course), true, and your *were* able to admit being convinced, would your views become more "racist"?

Don't degrade the image of primates by comparing them to niggers please; it triggers me. Monkeys score higher on iq tests

I'd like to see the source on black names not getting hired. Sure maybe at some subway or arab run business sharquisha isn't getting a callback, but in the world of white collar jobs a qualified black person has a huge advantage. Not only can they get hired with staggeringly lower grades statistically, but there are also minority outreach programs that fastrack high achieving minorities into internships. I've personally had a call with JP Morgan where they told me only minorities gays and women could apply for their sophomore internship.

Buy this 13 Dolla Dolla bill t-shirt, 5 Dolla will go to the racism fighters, be a good white man

I hope the next day they invaded with gendarmerie

reported for promoting terrorism

>shot him in the face
>he was running away

pick one

Black lives don't matter.

what makes me angry the most is that they abuse their kids for that cheap propaganda, and that the indoctrinate them into the "all whites are racist" stuff before they can even comprehend the meaning. fuck these filthy apes. maybe /pol should do a video with all subhuman anons and anons derived from racetraitors to counter it and speaking out for the whites

Everybody hates niggers, some just don't admit it.