twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rats and humans are different.
Although white people can be a metaphor for rats

Fpbp
India with the intellectual bantz

Nice samfag
But thanks for the bump

Oy vey!

Why do you think that 70 year old spirit cooking lady looks like she's in her 40's? Also, they harvest adrenochrome from the kids.

Next thing you know India will be doing it with shit, or cow piss.

>drinking blood
>digestive system destroys all useful proteins

It's not even blood if you read the article, it's the plasma fraction. I would hazard a guess that it has to do with hormones, and is likely just easier to inject a synthetic. I mean look at guys in their 60s that take GH or test. They look like 20 years younger.

F

user you realize that this is real and you will be followed right?

well since im posting after the 15th might as well just say it...(((they))) also harvest pineal glands user.

Nobody cares what you think, you're indian dude, get it through your head

Simpsons did it!

>implying we don't already

We've known this for years.

GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD.

Indians actually fit the definition of vermin ,go ahead and look it up poo in loo

kys pajeet

Thx for the cringe, Loo

did i miss something?

I mean harvesting stem cells and whatnot would probably be a pretty good way to reverse lots of tissue damage.

I'm sure there are some (((billionaires))) out there that have gone to China for some weird immuno/stem cell therapy shit.

btw, China is way underway investigating the use of CRISPR/Cas9 in human cells - you bet your ass some globalists are volunteering for that sweet sweet gene therapy.

see

Don't worry, I'm safe here.

Their DNA is similar enough so that they serve as a viable model for humans in a lot of situations, Pajeet.

t. pharmafag

On human blood cells there are at least 8 known factors and co factors which make blood more or less compatible. Non the less even if they fit perfect, blood turns stale relatively quick plus has other parts in it which trigger an immune response.

There are recent studies suggesting that blood transfusion is major cause for many cancer and trouble during healing after operation. People without blood transfusion perform better on all levels.

The documentation is calles "Böses Blut" in can be watched on YT with subtitles.

Not true wafflanon look There is a high change you understand german.

Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=fShOJGW4oXI

Though I am not saying there isnt a change bt could be beneficial

>Researchers from anti-ageing research company Alkahest took blood samples from 18-year-old humans and injected the plasma into 12-month-old mice twice a week for three weeks.
human blood in mice? what about teenage mice blood in old mice? mice blood in humans?

>A previous study had involved surgically conjoining young mice with old mice so that they shared a blood supply for several weeks. Older mice received the younger one’s blood and vice versa.

>Old mice that received young blood experienced a boom in the growth of brain cells in the hippocampus, a part of the brain that plays a key role in memory. Meanwhile, receiving old blood had the opposite effect on the brains of young mice.
damn son

GO WATCH JONATHAN KLECK

SELF CANNIBALISM
CAIN+ABEL = CANNIBAL

ITS HAPPENING BOYOS, IF YOU ARE STILL WORRIED ABOUT TINDER OR YoUR LITTLE PLEASURES --bad mkay

Elizabeth Bathory was onto something.

David Rockefella's 101 years old and looks ok-ish for a century old tombstone. He's had 7 heart transplants as well. Really makes you think

Kill yourself, Pajeet.

I have a granny neighbor. She is 96 and looks like 75 and goes for a walk every day.

She is a nazi and racist btw.

What a lovely lady.

My point should be that there is no requirement for satanistic practices to get this old.

POO

>7 heart transplants

m8

fucking street shitting dick we have ID's here

Wow so much jealousy

I WANT R/INDIA TO LEAVE REEEEEEE
NOT A DAY PASSES WHEN YOU DON'T MAKE A FOOL OF US FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOOUUUUUU