What's your honest opinion of Putin?

What's your honest opinion of Putin?

Pretty cool guy

Piece of shit dictator.

What kind of soulless automaton cuck is afraid of dogs? I hate that bitch so much fuck.

Ordinary man actually, corrupted and spoiled by absolute power. He is not a NWO shill, but still is a bad governor and manager.

I think Russia is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills misliums and doesn't afraid of anything.

I got bit in the face by adog when I was five or six and imo dogs can go extinct.

they shit on everything, can't even shit in one spot without assistance, make things smell bad, run up to your barking and shrieking and baring their teeth while their owners giggle and say "he's nice LOL", people unironically get angrier when cops kill them than when they kill people because they're fucking autistic over their retarded animals. people that like dogs like them because their personalities are too shit to make friends so they have to have an animal that is instinctually their friend just for feeding them.

fucking stone age animal. end them.

Muslim-esque ones.

Look that up

He's a ruthless, petulant dictator. His American supporters are cognitively dissonant children who somehow reconcile American constitutional freedoms with his authoritarian garbage.

>merkel doesn't like dogs
>muslims don't like dogs
>merkel is flooding the country with rapefugees just so she won't have to see any more dogs

This
also manlet

Funny guy. Good replacement for Yeltsin, reasonably stable counterbalance to warmonger Trotsky US government.

But it's about time Russia found a good replacement.

I can smell Hillary's dick on your breath from here, Buzzfeed.

Merkal is an actual mudslime. muds are all scared of dogs because their religion says they are dirty. Merkal hates dogs and is scared of them.

t. shitskin

>beng scared of one of the most beautiful, friendly and loyal canine race

this is why women are shit.

Alpha as fuck boiiiii

He gets things done.

I'm a libertarian conservative, so you and Buzzfeed can go fuck yourselves. Also, I can't think of anything more pathetic than being a red-blooded American sympathizing with former Commie scum.

radioactive tea

Yeah, I'm not a dog person at all but labs are fucking bro tier.

An unfuckable lard-arse.

> they shit on everything
> can't even shit in one spot without assistance
> make things smell bad
are you sure it wasnt a goat?

I want him and Trump to be best friends and crush the liberals together

>I'm a Jewish neoconservative

FTFY

he has plenty of 400lb hackers

You have to have a sick sense of humour to not think it's funny to see the leader of Germany being scared of a labrador. A LABRADOR.

I don't know anything about him.

Iron fist hardass, but in a good way. Benevolent dictator.

If he and Trump ever teamed up they could rule the world.

Also, fuck dogs.

I never knew you guys had flags, cool

fucking kek

when i was 7 i was attacked by a large dog while cutting through a yard to catch the schoolbus, jumped on me and tore up my face with it's jaws, serves me right for treading, i fuckin love doggos, get fucked

>First day on Sup Forums

ok whatever you say

It's a fucking fat Labrador. I couldn't think of a worse dog breed to try and scare someone with.

Is there something you forgot to check on, newfriend?

Dayum, that is a huge bitch.
The one on the left of course.

Also why does Sup Forums hate dogs. They are the most loyal living creature on the planet. Learn to train and control them and they are great.

Niggers also hate dogs.

This desu
Labradors are very mild mannered and laid-back, you'd have to be a literal Muslim to be terrified of them
>Merkel
Oh wait

Being afraid of a black lab is racist.

yfw Berlusconi shitposting gere and irl

I am suspicious of anyone who is dog-phobic.

Based Putin. Fuck Merkel she is a traitor. Bring 10 dogs next time.

I beat a dog to death in front of it's owner once, her screams as I beat her pupper were one of the most pleasant things I've ever heard

She had the audacity to report to the police as well, but I was found not-guilty for self defence.

A Labrador at that

literally the nicest dog. the most damage they will ever do to you occurs when they are playing and having fun.

Maybe dogs can sense psychopathic bitches and she doesn't want to get exposed.

Why?

Oh shit guys, she wants to bring in Muslims so she can go full Hitler on the doggos!!!!! We have to stop this.

Dirty rotten slav

Why can't she interact with dogs? I am a sperg and they are my friends!

Crazy mother fucker.

>beating a puppy to death
I can feel like you a are a muslim

He's my hero

What is there to be suspicioius about?

Not practising, but yes, what of it cleetus?

Nice shoop Sven, we all know Putin is shorter than this.

Nothing, just felt like you were someone nearby the Islamic concept

Can't trust people that don't like dogs.

You can tell Putin's dog is an old girl too. She's not going to be hurting anybody.

You better hate niggers and sand niggers with a fucking passion, they do everything you said dogs do but also;
> Niggers are not innocent creatures
> Niggers steal
> Niggers will try to cuck you
> Niggers will try to kill you for money
> Niggers will try to kill you to impress a negress
> Niggers will try to kill you to impress an ad hoc group/gang
> Niggers don't know loyalty
> Niggers don't know pride even fucking Dogs know pride
> Niggers will constantly drain your income thru welfare programs, and threaten to riot in your country if they don't get it
> Niggers will consistently shame black people for being upbeat productive members of society, as "Uncle Toms"

If you hate niggers and hate dogs, I can understand.
If you don't hate niggers, but do hate dogs you literally might be King of the Cucks, and probably invite over Niggers to have sex with your wife and underage daughter.

You better hate niggers if you hate dogs, or I will liberate your head from your body cunt.

I can understand his position and sympathise. I mean, he's doing his best with what he's got.

I know white people too that are scared of dogs, and most muslims aren't

Never got this 100% of people scared of dogs are muslim meme

My cousin got bit by a rabid dog as a kid and had to get shots. I was there to see it and it was quite nearly me.

Fuck dogs and especially fuck dog owners who treat them akin to human beings.

Your my hero

>t. Chink tenderizing dinner

Mixed feelings. He pissed off globalists, and on some level might care about the Russian nation and people, but he's a corrupt oligarch at heart.

Fuck off, sandniggers. Dogs are fucking BOSS!

He's okay.

Full disclosure: Am Norwegian, currently living in the US

Putin has certain admirable traits. He's a strong leader, has a very good grasp of international geopolitics and maneuvers well considering the rather poor position Russia is in. He's able to get shit done, with little.

However, that comes with costs. He is ruthless, weakens the Russian economy with his ceaseless expansionist policies and politics, causes needless fear and suffering and is in every regard an egomaniac authoritarian dictator. The general Russian population is manipulated through heavy handed propaganda, supression of free speech and corruption, and Putin and his regime poses a large threat to the peace and stability of the Western Hemisphere.

Europe, and the world, would be far better off without Russia, and especially without Putin. He stands for everything my ancestors have fought against for generations, and should not be idolised.

* Fuck off, sandnigger. Dogs are fucking BOSS!

Tallest man in the world.

>You better hate niggers if you hate dogs, or I will liberate your head from your body cunt.
Ohh you're hard

>t. Mohammed

Alpha male. Good president for somethings, awful for others.

Although to be fair if wasn't for the fact that Russia has bad diplomatic relations with 80% of the countries and that all the economic power houses gang up on them, I think he has done a okay job.

But one thing really I can say for sure, without him, I doubt Russia as a country would even exist by now. His pseudo dictatorship is what keeps that country in one piece. I fear the day he dies.

sweet lord user

based slavbro

I feel she is trying to avoid their special ability to sense psychopathy.

You deserve the gas . I literally hate shit skins like you.

A corrupt psuedo dictator but at least he isn't a gloabalist faggot and I'm sure if you had a good history with this guy then he'd be a bro.

Ahmed actually, cleetus

>mfw this assessment is just as true if you replace "Putin" with "globalists"

Putin is a fucking retarded manlet and Chinese ally.

Hurrr DUrr ima invade Youcrane lol this will go great and there totally wont be any negetive reprecussions for this whatsoever I can't reach the top shelf someone help.

I like his nationalism and straightforward approach to politics, otherwise fuck Putin and all other Russian subhuman trash

I hate mexicans too, so it's mutual José

I think that he's a real bastard but also exactly what russia needed

So, there's westerners talking about our glorious God-Emperor
pol-never_again.jpg

Nah, he didn't invade Ukrashka, neither did russian army. Rebels are Russia-backed force, as well as Ukrashka army is backed by US and EU.

He is literally Adolf Stalin II. I wouldn't be surprised if he had gas death gulags hidden all over Russia, I mean the new Soviet Union.

He is a good leader for Russia.
Which is bad for my country.
So I'd prefer have him assassinated and Russia spiraling into chaos.

Hey fuck you leather man
Redbull is two blocks down

He didn't ever?

Why do I keep hearing about the Russians invading Ukraine then? Is our media misleading us on this?

Even still Russia is enabling it, almost as bad.

I don't mind him. Most Americans see him as some kind of evil boogeyman and while he DID pretty much hand Russia over to the oligarchs, he wrested it from the Russian mafia which was much worse. Overall, Russia has improved significantly under his tenure. Probably the best leader Russia has had since Stalin desu, maybe even Alexander the Liberator since Putin hasn't gone around purging his own people at a comparable level.

Facts
>Russian forces have been in Eastern Ukraine in small to moderate amounts: in most cases indirect fire and SAM support.
>Russian military advisors are helping coordination of the rebel forces
>Russia has actively equipped Rebels
>Currently little to no Russian units on the frontlines

Now, you should read facts on US-backed coups, terror attacks, rebel groups and instructors in Middle-East.

if putin and trump team up i will have just as much respect for putin as our glorious leader does

god bless america

>Why do I keep hearing about the Russians invading Ukraine then
Media propaganda. They see rebels (that are ethnic Russians) with Russian equipment and uniforms and hearing them speak in Russian. The only real Russian intervention you see is from rocket and artillery being fired from across the border by Russian troops to assist the rebels. The civil war began with a U.S. backed coup against a Pro-Russian Ukrainian government so take that as you will. Really, the Russians aren't doing anything in Ukraine that we haven't.

Not sure if a mere burger or just Ivan behind the proxy.

Probably, they're infamous for such things, as well as Russian media.
And you seem to be fine with migration crisis (prolly backed by EU and US), Middle-East conflicts (which are definitely backed by US) and NATO expansion towards our borders (which is really bad and only escalates tension).

Get bit by a dog once, afraid forever. Country is gettting raped by Muslims, can't seem to get enough.