Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Qthrce3b2Q
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090330200829.htm
i.4cdn.org/pol/1490008565308.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=P15lW6LT43c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why can't Brazilians not live in poverty?

youtube.com/watch?v=6Qthrce3b2Q

Most of us don't

Why are white people so weak though?

Because those black creatures are animals. It's hard for humans to fight aggressive animals and win

>black people got enslaved by this
lmao

White people raise their children to be wimps. Kid had the reach and could have won easily if he knew anything about fighting.

Weak fucking bitch too, 3 love taps to his face put him on his ass. This is why white people get bad raps in the media. Don't teach your kids to be fucking pussies.

Violence isn't used in civilised society

It's like saying "Why can't niggers debate?"
Or
"Why can't niggers be fathers?"

It's not part of their culture

They are not doing bad where it actually matters

>fighting in the street
>ever

They aren't natural born savages.

marxist jews

i actually respect that guy for not being a nigger and beating the kid unconscious for 2 minutes with a gang of friends, white kid should left before it started

lol, yes you cave monkies are

sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090330200829.htm

>Great apes, with their all-or-nothing muscle usage, are explosive sprinters, climbers and fighters, but not nearly as good at complex motor tasks. In other words, chimps make lousy guests in china shops.

(OP)

the boy did not even try to punch the nigger that's the prob

No. Premise is wrong. Y'all are fucking retarded. Some people can fight, some not, has NOTHING to do with skin color, it has to do with did you learn how to fight, do you work out/have muscles/etc. wtf, are you all literally retarded and autistic this much?

Yep, you are. Dumbfucks.

>Why can't white people fight?

Almost every time none whites tried to fought whites on a large scale - they got humorously beaten up.

Most white people to think it's ok to bunch someone full force in the head just over some silly arguments, but niggers on the other hand have no problem giving hay makers to anyone who did them wrong. It's kinda like niggers don't care about the consciences and don't feel guilt to the same extant normal people do. These are super predictors and if you had any sense you'd stay away from a crowd of niggers.

>wearing an anime t-shirt to a fight

Yeah like when bulgarians tried to fight the french and brits and got btfo.

Fighting is for degenerates. I will never fight back even if i get beat up. I'm better than that.

>punch guy
>he hits his head with the concrete
>dies
>gets charged with homicide
>life ruined
Just fucking run, it aint worth it

Is that supposed to be a BTFO?

>rifles vs spears

The Nubian male wins 9 times out of 10 in hand to hand combat.

AND FEDOR

Why cant niggers be civilized?

because we don't have to

fuck i hated that phony silva
was so happy when he got ko'd and then BTFO with a broken leg

The moment his head touched the ground he was already unconscious. The fact that there's footage at least gives the kid base to seek legal repercussions.

But I don't know how courts work in US so

You understand this thread is about fighting niggers?

Because the white people who fight dont want to be around blacks.

Put all these niggers against a non low-test male who plays sports and see what happens oh wait they only fight weaker individuals

>in this arbitrary set of rules this person can win
It doesnt work that way

True. I don't Spain ever fought African niggers.

Black people don't upload bikers caving their heads in on world star hip hop.

Bingo

Ummmm...

America the great.

That's not a fight. That's an assault

Almost all of the top mma fighters and boxers are white.

Also why can't African niggers and brazilian monkeys not live in poverty and filth? What prevents you from reaching first world status? Is it just your subhuman levels of IQ or is it also your disgusting "culture"? Ask yourselves these questions and hopefully one day you can find the answer and fix your failed state society.

No chimp-like reflexes

Simple, Black people know that losing in a fight is the same as losing your food/mate/territory, so they fight hard. A white just accepts the fact that they are going to give it up (ie be cucked) and do not try in a fight

I can beat any nigger

Because white people are civilized and don't want to kill people? Niggers are just animals.

>Violence isn't used in civilised society
You are talking to a Brazilian. He doesn't know what a civilized society looks like.
Plus shitposting thread.

White boy: "Wait, wait, just hold on a minute! This is not socially acceptable behavior! Mommy would not approve!"

To this day i still wonder why that negress was naked.

1484130020460.webm

Because fighting is degenerate, nigger tier behaviour.

Because fighting is only something that most of the population know how to do if you live in a violent or unstable home or community or wider culture.

White people in western countries generally are civilised and competent and forward-planning enough that their homes and communities aren't this way , unlike black enclaves in western countries.

Instead you need to compare black people to white people living in a similarly violent or unstable culture or environment.
Like for instance Slavs.

A 1000 randomly selected chechnyans (or just Russians in general) would do very well against a 1000 randomly selected American negros.

You know, for how big the internet is there's a really small handful of webms that circulate here.

Niggers don't even have a mommy or at least don't know which one it is. Normally it's grandma.

Blacks are a race of opportunists. They challenge crackers they know they can beat the shit out of and the cracker agrees to fight because >cant be a pussy faggot in Murica

But once you get a white boy who likes to fight, they always win

i.4cdn.org/pol/1490008565308.webm

Civilized? That's just another way of saying that whites are castrated wimps who've been pampered by their mommies all their lives. That's nothing to be proud of.

they break off into "slav squads" and systematically kill off the niggers

A handful of white people waltzed across his ancestors' homelands leaving millions of dead untermensch corpses in their wake and this retarded monkey offspring is posting webms of obvious outliers as evidence of some mythological idea of superiority he holds in his head as the final fail safe mechanism he has to prevent him from offing his pathetic self

>top MMA
Michael Bisping would get ravaged by Yoel Romero, that's why the UFC is putting him against GSP of all people. DJ is still the best P4P and Tyron Woodley came back from murdering a beast in Lawler and outpointing a pointfag in Thomson.

Must be why whites dominate the UFC. Really gets my noggin' joggin'.

Weak kids throwing their arms around.

That's 400 to 1 man advantage for the spics.

How do you lose with that advantage?

Nothing arbitrary about it. It's like me speeding past you on a bicycle and then calling you slow because you can't run faster than a bike.

they can't fight you if you're not clothed

Yeah, kinda this

Have you ever had a near death experience? Is flight your response to confrontation?

There's a really small handful of shitpost topics that circulate too.

Come on now, there's no weaker race than niggers. Not a single strong sport record and there's 1000 times more of you. Nigger myths. Just because you are retarded in head doesn't makes you stronger. Stabbing in back and behaving uncivilized in packs isn't being strong, that's being a coward. One to one, niggers always loose a fight.

because we use tools

These situations can be avoided by making enough money to send your son to a nice suburban school. Fighting is for proles.

The Gorilla wins against the human 10 times out of 10 in hand to hand combat therefore gorillas are the superior species.

Cuckold please, i will broke your head, and rape your wife. Your "civilizated talk" dont save your life. Fuck your coward "civilization".

The story is pretty much real life Total War. The spanish captain recognized the Aztec leader and killed him. They got panicked but still fought, but the metal armour of the spanish soldier gave them an and advantage.

>nothing arbitary
It is arbitrary.
And even if we accept it, if you put the best English fighter and the best Nubian fighter in a cage, the Nubian would get murdered easily

>Why can't white people fight?
Because we have made a grave mistake. We thought we were beyond barbarism then invited millions of subhuman barbarians in our lands. We've been living one step above in evolution in a savage world, and now the savage wolrd in dragging us back.
We thought we wouldn't have to fight anymore. Turns out we thought wrong. The barbarians aren't at the door, they're already in.

did he die?

Because we're civilized

You definitely need a bicycle..
You seem kinda slow.

>Your "civilizated talk" dont save your life.
My gun would tho

youtube.com/watch?v=P15lW6LT43c
Why can't Brazilian live out of poverty? Out of the 185 countries Brazil is ranked 77th far below even Iran, Greece, and Kazakhstan en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Good thing the Russians killed 10 million of you subhumans.

>nigger group jumps you
>if you go 1v1 as soon as you start winning the rest jumps in
thats why you dont fight with niggers, you just shoot them

I'm gonna guess you don't know what the word arbitrary means.

If you want to compare the ability of two different people you have to subject them to the same conditions. There's a reason why my two boxers come out wearing the exact same shit in the exact same weight class and fight the for the exact same amount of time. If Mike Tyson rolled up with an Uzi to his boxing fights THAT would be arbitrary.

>Violence isn't used by white people
>White people cause more wars an than other race

Wew.

Let me tell you a joke: Ukraine

FAT MAN YES

>Why can't niggers debate?
Which leads to the question of why academia has proclaimed niggers to be the debate champions.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

that limber stretch he does at the end always gets me

>Shit skins talking big game but...
To poor to afford a wooden door to float his way to the USA lol

Why cant blacks properly manage countries?

McGregor vs Mayweather when?

Anyone can fight, just learn how to. I've seen videos of Blacks getting beat up hard by whites and also asians

They spend more time with science stuff instead of brawling like Stone age primitives.

No it's just everytime I got into a fight I would start crying. Last time i got into a fight, some black guy beat me up at a party and then my gf left me. I cried the whole night.