How to spot a jew in the wild?

How to spot a jew in the wild?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLB0EnTgRv4
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀▀
>▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀
>▒█░░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄

forgot link youtube.com/watch?v=iLB0EnTgRv4

>tfw look like second from left
Haha get fucked you'll never find me

frail jaw (female)
kike nose
abnormally long face (females)
rounded head (male)
receded hairline (male)
sunken, beady eyes

lol I know right

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, niggas wont know to gas me.

This + uncut gives mu full immunity basically
I am more goy than American nazis

You described half of the British Isles

>t. the eternal turbokike
you don't have to look very far my yellow-toothed friend

The classic

Pretty much a brit. Except the kike nose.

>does it seem initially humble and inviting?
>does its speech seem to mesmerize you and invite you to listen?
>does it have an ambiguous yet stable source of income?
>does it frequently reference family in New York or Hollywood?
>does it occasionally slip and reveal a certain untouchable distaste when others address it in a familiar manner?

Long story short, there's no good way to immediately spot a Jew. It comes with time and practice, but once you have them nailed down all you need do is ask when it shows its true colors and it will balk as if you thrust a spear through its deceptive heart.

"Why, is that a problem?"
"What do you have against Jews?"

It will go on the defensive and try to turn it on you, do not falter in your inquiry. You're just curious, it seems to be very outspoken on certain subjects and you were wondering. Once they admit to it (and admit they must, for only a Jew would make an issue of it without denial) you have nothing more to pursue. The room now knows that these opinions come from a Jew, and all their poison will be exposed sooner or later.

>BEADY
ETERNAL JUDE confirmed, ally of the ETERNAL ANGLO.

Eventually you just sort of know.

>This + uncut gives mu full immunity basically
Except for your lack of a soul, which we can detect with our crucifixes when we plunge them into your heart.

best way to out a jew? holocaust denial. They go fucking apeshit trying telling you about their 'dead' relatives.

Nah man I'm a Christian, I'll be wearing a crucifix when I'll be in a non jew country
Also fucking LOL, half your country are soulless fluoride filled zombies, I'd blend better without a soul

Also bullshit

Dunno, I just guess and I'm right 99% of the time. Must be a subconscious reaction.

no sir. I have tried it many times on people i suspected of jew but wasn't sure. They flip out. Therefore jew. Thus crucifix time.

>Must be a subconscious reaction
Basically everyone in germany is a jew. Except for the turks and gypsies.

Are you talking about genetic Jews or religious/cultural Jews? Because I have some of that Jew blood in me and I feel comfy as fuck in churches.

>>▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀▀
>>▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀
>>▒█░░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄
>▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀▀
>▒█░░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄>▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀▀
>▒█░░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄

>Because I have some of that Jew blood in me and I feel comfy as fuck in churches
Just because you once took it in the ass from a heeb does not me that you 'have some jew blood in you' - stop being so literal.

Oh how I wish you were right(not about the buttsex faggot), but I'm a Jew like the rest of my country mate
Anyway yeah religious Jews react to a cross here similarly to how they'd react to a swastika
Good job

>Are you talking about genetic Jews or religious/cultural Jews
talking about all jews. For me a jew is someone who identifies with the jewish tribe aka belongs to a criminal syndicate. Being Israeli is not equal to being jewish. Being jewish is a mental illness. No one is born a jew, they choose to be a jew because of the benefits of belonging to a cult of criminal behavior.

>tfw i have a round face
>tfw i have a big nose
>tfw i have kinda beady eyes
>tfw i believe the holocaust didnt happend as (((they))) say it did
Am i a walking irony Sup Forums?

you're typical 100% Jew is: Bald on the top, round head, dark brown almost black eyes, thick upper and lower lips and wide mouth, small jaw - usually recessed, abnormally long drooping ears - same with the ear lobes, sloped back forehead, typically never taller than 6ft. And of course - the nose.

The Gene Stealers are a little hard to diagnose but will always have some of the characteristics from above. The nose is very dominant and even multi-generation gene stealers will have it.

Its as easy as spotting an asian or a negroid

Oh I see. Very liberal for this place. I pretty much agree, but only if the Jew in question is racemixed with clean Europeans. In this case no, I'm not a Jew.

have you ever read 'The Wandering Who'? that's a great book about what a 'jew is'

>Am i a walking irony Sup Forums?
Not even close

not really, especially in US media there are tons that pass as full white that most people are unaware are Jewish

"Self hating" Jews are common. Like based Bobby Fischer
Nope, I'll look it up.

Ask them for their bank account balance. Their voices eco when they talk.

>Large hook nose
>Jew cap
>excessive hand rubbing
>actively promoting white genoicide
>white skin but Semitic face

>I pretty much agree, but only if the Jew in question is racemixed with clean Europeans
That's what is so crazy - 92% of 'jews' are actually germans.

The names usually give them away.

Do i look jewey Sup Forums?

Well Said!

Yeah dude

shit am i a jew Sup Forums? most of my ancestry is straight up scottish/irish but maybe a jew slipped in

>"Self hating" Jews are common. Like based Bobby Fischer
It's normal to be a self-hating 'jew'. They aren't actually hating of themselves, they just want to not be part of a tribe of lunatic criminals. So they try to leave it, but the cult lunatics shun them and slander them - which is just a method to ensure that few people have the balls to actually ever stopping being a jew. YOu have to feel sorry for jews, they are the victims of a massive mind-fuck

You could be blind and still know who was a jew.
They have their own aura, when you feel you can only feel disgust, repugnancy. You know that (((person))) is pure evil.

Jews look like normal people you idiot

nah, southern European at worst ya gypsycunt

i see many people who look like you every day in israel, so yeah probably

Oy vey, not even a mother could love the look of the kike.
Looks disgusting.

That's why I used self hating with quotes. It is a slur designed specifically to crush dissent, and make the ones who do not want to be a part of this culture look like self hating lunatics, while they obviously hate the horrible rotten collective that they are associated with and not their own individual self.
The same thing can be said about the fact that Jews who leave the religious will always be considered Jews by the Jewish community, it is to make the dissenter feel deterministic, like he has no choice and might as well accept his fate.

have you ever seen photos of amish or mennonites? They look exactly this this photo of a jew kid you posted. This is what a german or nordic kid looks like when you give him a crazy haircut, put a sock on his head, and some coke-bottle glasses on. The poor kid. His parents should be arrested for child abuse.

XDDDD

Nah, your face says: "Please Mr. German, gib 2€ for sick children!"

I don't care, Bogdan. I simply do not care. Once and for all. Leave me alone.

>beady

Oy veeeeeeeey

>
you are absolutely correct.
I was raised in a cult - not judaism - but very similar. And it had all of the exact same techniques. the clothing, the shunning, the slander, the you-never-actually-leave, etc. Terrible thing.

חולה אליך מתוקי.

That Barbara specter lady of Sweden is too beautiful desu. I'm not even lying. Anyone have photos of her?

>No one is born a jew
Much of their behavior is genetic and the rest is cultural conditioning.

>implying im a gyppo
Come on hanz(if you re even german)
I am clearly white

But how said it's not too bad, don't sweat it.
It's our responsibility to fight it mate. I was lucky that my parents never shoved this down my throat and that my natural contrarianism and bullshit smelling abilities shielded me at school. Many accept the opinions of religious zealots regarding their own identities as a fact.
lmao כנ"ל כפרה

>Ashkenazim are European

No.
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

This is surprisingly accurate.

>the rest is cultural conditioning
it's all conditioning. What's the first thing a male jew expereinces? Getting his cock cut off with no anesthetic. That's a trauma that is imprinted into his developing brain. Fucked for life. Then he told hourly that he is special, better than non jews. Then he is forced to dress like a lunatic - because he is better than non-jews. Then he is told daily that non-jews continuously want to kill him. it's nonstop conditioning. You have no idea how bad it is.

>I was lucky that my parents never shoved this down my throat and that my natural contrarianism and bullshit smelling abilities shielded me at school.
You are very fortunate - and smart. You are on a good path. I know you will do well. Please try to help as many people as you can with this problem. Jewishness is a curse - it is 'the thing' which gets them killed. Read 'The Wandering Who'. Great book.

Will do, and thank you for the kind words.

Pls post her

If you genuinely think Barbara specter is beautiful you got a fucked up granny fetish dude

Italians etc... have large noses, true, but the nose of the jew is shaped like the number 6