Do normal cats hate these retarded chinese "cats"...

Do normal cats hate these retarded chinese "cats"? My cat Billy Lou regularly kicks the shit out of one of these subcats and won't let him in the front yard. He's a tabby with grey and white stripes and bright green eyes. A beautiful American cat. The subcat has matted unkempt fur, a permanently retarded expression on his face and isn't cute at all.

>hating cats
Chink, detected.
Just put it in your soup, Chan. Problem solved.

By far some of the most pressing issues we have here at Sup Forums is THE SOCIAL ECOSYSTEM AND INTEGRATION OF CATS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

m8 its still a few steps higher than canadian politics

Are you saying that Persians are Chinese? They're from Persia. Have been bred to be lap cats and very mellow. If they're unkept its because the owner isn't taking care of them. Persians are supposed to be inside. they really can't fend for themselves. Selective breeding.

They've been overbred to have those ridiculous faces and it causes them a lot of health problems, the old style Persians are much more attractive and healthy animals

lol your tabby cat is worse of the worse. He's like the mullato fo the cat world. Get a Bengal or a Norwegian forest cat.

I want one of these babies

The hell happened to its face? Looks like the fucking predator.

This is true. However the Old Style Persians are making a comeback. They are now called Doll Faced Persians.

All cats are beautiful, magical and eternal.

This kitty is called an Exotic Shorthair.

would of agreed without the trips

I've never seen a color point La Perm. Pretty Cool

That's cool and all, but call me when they start making pretty cat girls.

Witnessed

What type of cat is the most redpilled?

your cat is a racist bigot

Maine Coon Madness

what is your cat's blood haplo grouping?

i have a siamese cat, which is from thailand. He acts pretty tough to other cats but always gets his ass kicked. Although hes pretty strong and heavy

Your cat attacks it because it's another cat entering its "territory". Cats typically aren't fond of that.

I've wanted a savannah cat ever since I read about them, unfortunately they were banned here because of the ridiculous notion that they would escape and become some sort of super feral cat

I had one of those egyptian cats. Theyre cute and all with beautiful colors. But so fragile, he got run over once and my mom denied to put him to sleep, so it suffered with loose bowels and paralyzed legs. Until it died half a year later

>living thing you "love" is suffering and in tremendous pain
>force it to endure another six months of agony instead of painlessly killing it because you have zero empathy and think everything around you exists solely for your amusement and benefit
Are women even human? It's a cat, not a toy.

Hell, man, women treat their children like toys they can dress up and show off to everyone.

>this

Miss you, Kian.