Theresa May to trigger Brexit process next Wednesday

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39325561

Good work britbongs

Fuck the globalists

Buh-bye, losers. No one is going to miss you. The EU project will move on, with or without you.

>bitch and moan about it for months
>scream that it will be the end of the world if the UK wins

....w...w..we dont even care!

The EU white genocide project

Hooraaaaaaay we still have muslims and we're still Israel's puppet but at least we have bigger toblerones now

We screamed that it would be the end of the UK. And it will. The EU will be fine.

That's the most important thing, Crumpet.

>not having prices and regulations forced upon UK will totally end it, I swear!
>not having millions of shitskins will hurt UK sooo bad

The make up the short fall in gdp with lots and lots of " common wealth" immigration. Pakistan, India and Africa.

Lol
>Reducing immigration is not an option.
Extra immigration but now no whites! Ahaha.

enjoy ahmed and mohamhead raping your women cuck.

The only alternative to immigration is overpopulation, friend. It's a simple fact that we need to have fewer children, and burden of that duty must start with white people.

i know you have the nazi gold

we are enjoying the north of your country, patrick.

The EU will make an example of the UK to stop anybody else leaving. Doesn't that tell you something? The EU project is a jail

realising all the UK migrants that had an easy time due to EU rules will now be heading towards Ireland paddy? Try and stop it and welcome to the EU courts. You'll be as powerless as when you tried to stop the EU crashing your low corporate tax rate policy.

t. Cuckden

yes

Britain is leaving again?

Epic bait.
Of course we do, but do you have a death certificate to get it?

Without, please.

>We screamed that it would be the end of the UK
>No one is going to miss you

That cognitive dissonance.

>Theresa May to trigger Brexit process
Poor grammar, see me
>Theresa may trigger Brexit process

>relying on spain and italy for money
>fine
pick one and only one

It makes perfect sense if you think about it
Most of the immigration will now be Indians
So they will need less toilets and plumbers
So they are kicking out all the poles.

Also it was always the case that the UK had more in common and a better understanding with India Pakistan etc than with mainland europe.

We should've never tricked them into joining the EU and then tricked them into accepting all these bad trade deals.
That was just mean.

i can't even tell if swedes are being satirical or not anymore

FINALLY

someones salty we dont have to take in "merkels children" anymore. No more mandatory quotas for the UK!

>The EU will try and fail to make an example of the UK
ftfy

T R I G G E R E D

article 50

I gotta be honest I thought you guys already left so I am confused about this article.

And what should I be salty about? I love the UK and I always thought it was bullshit to count you as part of Europe and count your achievements as part of Europeans achievements. You are far better than Europe

Nothing I wrote was meant as an insult.
Sorry you felt like that.

Great. When are the niggers, Pakis and gyppos leaving? That's what loyal Britons want to know.

here is your (you)

No, it means more will be arriving.

Article 50 means a limit placed on the Europeans arriving to Britain, and a greater reliance on our trusted trading partners in our valued former colonies: Pakistan, India, etc etc.

We will be bringing much more of our colonial cousins into Britain - partly as trade sweeteners for their governments, partly for the cheap labour, partly to seed our daughters.

6 0 B I L L I O N

So before the end of March some shit will be going to that will make her stay.
Seeing the current geo politics either russia or turkey is up to something.

And when are the Shinners being rounded up and shot?

The Queen died some time around christmas and they will announce it before Art 50 and say it is impossible to move forward with such a huge change during a time of constitutional uncertainty.

Muslims? Not for much longer.

Meanwhile, the UK can now trade freely with Israel. No more shite about the poor oppressed Palis getting in the way of good relations with the only civilized country in the Middle East.

>2467 AD
>Britain to trigger Brexit next Wednesday NOW FOR REAL I SWEAR ON ME MUM

Won't happen, the Army will take over before that

fuck off putin

I'll believe it when Trump tweets about it.

NAYSAYERS BTFO

BYE FAGGOTS

Get fucked Eurocucks!

What about Scotland? We're better than the little englanders. We're true Europeans.

Fuck yes

>Sweden

Triggered level: 50

> Scatland
> Eurpean
Yeah why not, you'll be Germany's first overseas colony.

>What about Scotland?